Professor of Mathematics
A&S Cooper Fellow
2013 Simons Fellow
Department of Mathematics
University of Miami
Coral Gables, FL 33124
Office: CC 539 (Ungar Bldg.)
Phone: (305) 284-2348
FAX: (305) 284-2848
My research interests are primarily in the fields of Lorentzian Geometry,
Riemannian Geometry and Mathematical Relativity.
- Some of my recent publications are listed
- ESI-EMS-IAMP 2014 Summer School on Mathematical Relativity: Course notes on Lorentzian causality.
- ESI 2017 Summer School: Between Geometry and Relativity: A mini-course on "Topology and General Relativity,"
- Information regarding the courses I'm teaching this semester
can be obtained via
- Notes on Introduction to Differential Geometry (in progress) may be found
I would like to express my thanks to George Cardas of Cardas Audio
for permisson to display the e-picture appearing on this page.