(Feel free to use the banner above to link to our site.)
Click the guys above to learn more about The Great and Powerful Toad.
Friends of Toad
Please visit these fine web sites, all of which have helped support
Mr. Toad in one way or another...although it's a fair bet than most of
these links are dead now!
- The Arts
The Avanti Display Website
- Web headquarters of the Avanti Display Street Theatre Group. It looks
like they spurt for money. Hmmm.
Bernard's Movie Home Page
- Links and information pertinent to all aspects of science fiction,
movies, writing, and music.
The Bleeding Tree
- Comments and information about all aspects of film, literature, music,
and...well, Star Trek.
The Haiku Haven
- All manner of syllabically correct poems regarding the nature of Spam,
Chia Pets and other issues of vital import.
Herbie the Love Bug Fan Club
- Hitler's most durable automotive creation is also Disney's delightful
beeping little friend.
- Three whippersnappers make up this most orange band. Listen to
RealAudio clips of their songs on their web site.
- An Orlando band whose music I've never heard. But considering they
have such great taste in rides, they obviously must rock.
Monty Python's PythoNET
- It's...more Python that you can shake a fish at. Home of the A Double Gust of Wind in
the Willows. Brought to you by 20th Century Frog.
The Movie Mansion
- Two guys let you know what they like, what's worth catching at the
movies or looking up in the video store and all sorts of other
movie-related such and such.
The Naked Eclectic
- An e-zine devoted to the musings of some GenXers who have stopped
slacking long enough to write some entertaining and nostalgiac articles.
- Painting, philosophy, writing and, of course, Disney. Visit the site
that spawned that classy round yellow Save Mr. Toad's Wild Ride button
you've seen on these pages.
The Steven Spielberg Homepage
- Read all about first guy to make me realize that movie directors are a
whole lot more than just some name that appears at the beginning of a
film. This site is hosted by John Lefante, who made the original Save Mr.
Toad's Wild Ride page possible. Thanks, John!
- Links and downloads pertaining to music, videos, soap operas, other
teevee shows, and anything else that Suzanne digs.
- Info on who to contact regarding your feelings about Disneyland.
Includes such helpful links as "How to Complain and Get Results" and "The
Art of Writing E-mail".
Friends of The Enchanted Tiki Room
- West Coast Disney-goers have their own fish to fry. Please visit here
and sign the petition to prevent the Disneyland weasels from turning their
Tiki Room into a food court. (I'm not kidding!) It's also got
lots of cool Tiki stuff to admire. (They recently changed their tune,
from a "Save the Tiki Room" to a "Friends of the Tiki Room" site. The
Room seems out of immediate danger, but it is not entirely safe in the
Keep the Costumes
- Rumor has it that Disneyland wants to replace ride-specific costumes
with a generic polo-shirt-and-khakis look, like you might find at the
local electronics store.
- Can you believe the Disney weasels have closed Horizons in EPCOT,
too? This site has really terrific in-depth information about Horizons,
as well as Spaceship Earth and Journey into Imagination (RIP).
- What's wrong with Disney lately anyway? Not the same site as the one
Save New College
- Save New College from...something, I guess. OK.
- Commercial Sites
- Wanna know more about Harry Nilsson? Wanna run a mailing list?
Interested in spooky things? It's all here!
- Disney/Theme Parks
Captain Hook's Treasure Hunt
- A neat little game that tests your knowledge of obscure WDW trivia.
You'll need a potent browser that speaks Java to play, tho.
The Central Florida Thrill Ride Experience
- A look at all the thrill rides in Central Florida. Don't miss
Universal's new Islands of Adventure park, which is roughly seven million
times cooler than their lame Studios park.
Chef Mayhem's Unofficial Tribute to the Haunted Mansion
- An awesome site dedicated to the second coolest ride
in the Magic Kingdom and its Disneyland, Disneyland Paris and Tokyo
Chris's Walt Disney World
- A site dedicated to the sights and sounds of and news about the Walt
Disney World theme parks.
Deb's Unofficial Walt Disney World Information Guide (WDWIG)
- Packed with tons of information to help you plan your next visit to
Walt Disney World. The premier site of this kind for WDW.
- See Disney thru the eyes of a nasty lady who doesn't care much for
Disneyland Information Guide (D-I-G)
- What Deb does for WDW, Al does for Disneyland. How they do it, I'll
never know. The premier site of this kind for DL.
- See R-rated shots of women showing their stuff to the Splash Mountain
cameras. Disney and smut, together at one site!
Forgotten Disney: The Lost Legacy
- Information and commentary regarding lost (or never found) Disney
Happiest Place on Earth for Disney Insiders
- A site for "people who go to Walt Disney World a lot (or those that
want to)". Among other things, you can read suggestions for things to try
submitted by Disney fans and also submit your own idea.
Hidden Mickeys of Disney
- An amazingly comprehensive listing of all known Hidden Mickeys and
attraction secrets all over the world.
Jason Snyder's Home Page
- A different JT Toad showcases the wonders of Toad Hall, celebrates the
fun of the Three Caballeros and also has a buncha other Disney stuff, too.
Lampwick's Disney on the Web
- The best source of late-breaking Disney news on the web. Certainly
more accurate than disney.com.
The Lift Hill Megasite
- Features information on "roller coasters, thrill rides and more".
Bonus Toad points for its tribute to 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea.
Mateo's "Disney from the Air"
- Get a bird's (or satellite's) eye view of your favorite Disney park.
Mickey's Trip Pages
- Follow Mickey on his journeys around the world. Correctly identify
all the locations in the photos and win a free car! (Well, not really.)
The Mining Company's Guide to Theme Parks
- Gobs and gobs of info to help you plan your next trip. Interesting
and informative reviews of theme parks all over the world.
Persistence of Vision
- A real life magazine (not an e-zine) that features "the finest, most
comprehensive source for historical information on Walt Disney and his
creative legacy". It's mostly dedicated to Disneyland and has some nice
bits about Mr. Toad.
Rachael's Disney Sanctuary
- Disney web graphics, Cruella and other villains, the Humpback, and all
sorts of other Disney sights and sounds for your viewing and listening
Rastus O'Gingas's Theme Park Page
- A nice little page with interesting pictures for theme park junkies to
Ron & Marie's Disney Page
- Home of the Mr. Toad Survey and one of the first sites to help us take
up the Toad cause.
- A nice-looking site dedicated to those hard-working Cast Members on
both coasts...and the people who love them.
Two Megabytes of Walt Disney World
- A nifty little site designed by the creator of the way cool Save Mr. Toad's Wild Ride flyer. Currently
featuring 2M of the extinct Kitchen Kabaret.
Unofficial Walt Disney World Trivia Challenge
- Questions range from extremely easy to stuff you couldn't possibly
know unless you're Kenny Cottrell.
Walt DisNet World
- Buttloads of information about Walt Disney World.
Walt Disney World InfoNet
- A new site designed to help you plan your next trip to Walt Disney
Weekies World of Disney
- A sugary sweet Disney site if there ever was one. Be sure to visit
Widen Your World
- A truly wonderful site, dedicated to the preservation of Walt Disney
World history. It gets special bonus Toad points for focussing on the
funky (but now defunct) If You Had Wings attraction.
- This site is designed to provide easy access to all the Disney fan
pages out there.
- Visit Yesterland, the final resting place of extinct Disneyland
attractions. Excellent information, pictures and commentary. One of the
best Disney sites on the web for getting all misty-eyed.
- For Those Who Drive Around in Hearses...
- Personal Sites
Dr. Big Gym's Page
- Spend some quality time with the cats of a man forced to
interact with all manner of rodents. TJ Pirate is cooler than you.
Eureka's Home Page
- Visit Eureka and the Czar (by marriage) and see what makes them tick.
Moonshine88's Hardcore Page!
- Visit Moonshine88's little spot on the web and click that which she
- Spend some time with Nick and enjoy his cartoons and tunes. Hear just
how bad the Beasties sound as muzak. Some things just don't make the
The Rory V. Sanchez Home Page
- Visit the budding home page of the man who gave us www.savetoad.com.
He's a Good Guy, that Rory.
Tad Simmons and His Amazing Flying Home Page
- Learn many things about Tad Simmons, the man who has personally bought
the most Save Toad t-shirts so far, and is therefore our hero, sort of.
TJP's Web Pages
- Browse the Puccio File and read about the only librarian I know who
has his own FAQ.
The Über Geek
- The mad sheik is a super geek.
- Toad-Friendly Media
The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the
author. The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the
University of Miami.