The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Onix Annex   » Arbok's Internet Cafe   » I kick a cheater's ass

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I kick a cheater's ass
G33kazoid
Farting Nudist
Member # 2158

Member Rated:
posted 08-29-2001 07:58 AM      Profile for G33kazoid   Email G33kazoid   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This is back when I had muh old PBS Team....
This is against some guy named Giacomo14...

Ok, so I start w/t Persian, he leads with Duggy. He quakes me to 59%, I sub down to 34%. CH EQ breaks the sub. I Bubblebeam (it was an experemental Persian) him to 64%, he quakes for the kill.

I bring out Starmie, he uses.... Hi Jump Kick (WTF!?)! I Surf the cheater into oblivion. He brings out Aerodactyl and uses Thunder. I'm down to 43% health. I Twave him, and use my speed advantage to Recover. He Thunders me again, I Recover. I queu up a Surf and pray that he's FPed. My prayers are answered,and Aerodactyl is down to 9% because of Surf. He Hyper Beams me to 59%, I recover and then Surf on the recharge (remember he's PARed).

Now he brings out Vileplume. He Petal Dances, I'm @ 9%. I Recover. He Petal Dances again, I'm back to 9%. I put up Psychic and once again pray for an FP, and once again my prayers are answered.Vileplume goes down, and so does his special.

He sends out a Zapdos whom I paralize, and he uses... PETAL DANCE!!! The cheater kills my Starmie.

I send in Chansey and bust out with Substitute. He uses FIREBLAST and my sub absorbs it. I Ice beam the bastard to 64%. He's FPed, I give a repeat performance, he is now graced with 28% health. He Petal Dances my Substitute away, and for some reason I use Seismic Toss. He survives w/t 2% health, and then FB's Chansey to 60%. I Sub down to 35%, he's FPed, I Seismic Toss his ass to hell.

He sends out Kadabra, my Sub absorbs a Psychic, he uses Confuse Ray. I Seismic Toss like an idiot, he kills the Sub with Psychic. I Ice Beam him to 17%, he takes me down to 4% with Psychic. I am no longer confused, so I kill him with ST.

He sends out Gyarados and Dragon Rages me before I can Softboil, so, since I'm in a bad mood, I pull my Mew and Twave him. He's FPed, I Swords Dance. He Dragon Rages me to 90%. I SD twice more, he's FPed twice in a row, I Body Slam the craplicker to 33%. He uses Spike Cannon (well, what did you expect?) and I'm at 76%. I Body Slam, and the battle goes to me, I win, his ass is kicked, I rule- sorry, couldn't help gloating over SCHOOLING a cheater .

[ 08-30-2001: Message edited by: G33kazoid ]

- - - - -
"Saying that luck is cheap is like walking into Vegas and screaming your head off about how there isn't enough skill in roulette."
-cfalcon
"People use clauses to cover everything their playing ability can't."- Mu
"When I want to feel smart, I read TPM.
When I want to feel stupid, I read AH."-Thom Burr

From: In front of my computer | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Fish
Farting Nudist
Member # 267

Member Rated:
posted 08-30-2001 11:51 AM      Profile for Fish     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*points to not one, but two enter keys on your keyboard*

- - - - -
Bullshit.

G33kazoid
Farting Nudist
Member # 2158

Member Rated:
posted 08-30-2001 04:25 PM      Profile for G33kazoid   Email G33kazoid   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fish151PKMN:
*points to not one, but two enter keys on your keyboard*

*takes the hint and edits above post*

- - - - -
"Saying that luck is cheap is like walking into Vegas and screaming your head off about how there isn't enough skill in roulette."
-cfalcon
"People use clauses to cover everything their playing ability can't."- Mu
"When I want to feel smart, I read TPM.
When I want to feel stupid, I read AH."-Thom Burr

From: In front of my computer | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.