The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Onix Annex   » Arbok's Internet Cafe   » Fuck.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fuck.
CHaRiZaRd
Farting Nudist
Member # 994

Member Rated:
posted 08-26-2001 02:33 AM      Profile for CHaRiZaRd   Author's Homepage   Email CHaRiZaRd   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Motherfucking horseshit to the highest degree.

Mr. E and I were having our Sneak3 GS match not too long ago. The whole thing had lasted about 2 and a half hours, just about, with the score 5-4, myself in the lead.

Just to give you all a heads up, the teams at this point were:

Charizard: Forretress, Suicune, Snorlax, Zapdos, Miltank.

E: Blissey, Starmie, Skarmory, Tyranitar.

Mr. E kept getting periodically disconnected, but got right back on, which was no problem.

But at about 1:55 am EST, the most unexpected piece of shit happened.

I GET DISCONNECTED.

Not one quite like E's... But this one was brutal. I was disconnected completely. Internet connection lost. I quickly reconnected, and tried to get back mIRC. This didn't work for about 10 minutes.

I told DL to tell everyone what was happening. I finally get back on, only to find that the game had timed out, and nothing could be done.

ljkhigviohFS OIHDIBG

FUCK.

Between Mr. E's Light Screen's from Blissey, his periodic special drops, mad prediction, my PITA Suicune's Roaring, my Zapdos, Forretress, and all that shit, we were all getting a little edgy. This last thing was reported to Mr. E from myself, which he asked to see.

<mysticbot> 1=SURF(14) - 2=ROAR(20) - 3=REST(12) - 4=MIRROR_COAT(25)

That was the last thing the he asked to see before it all spazzed.

God damn.

I can't tell you how sorry and pissed I am, Mr. E. That couldn't have been more untimely or unfortunate.

Geez... Fish?

Rei the Giant Koffing
Farting Nudist
Member # 1909

Member Rated:
posted 08-26-2001 05:28 AM      Profile for Rei the Giant Koffing   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
A friendly face from Rei:
From: Americas b0rked penis | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Shenlong19
unregistered

posted 08-26-2001 10:41 AM           Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
BAN REI2!!
IP: Logged
I M A Pokeprofessional
Farting Nudist
Member # 1585

Member Rated:
posted 08-26-2001 11:18 AM      Profile for I M A Pokeprofessional   Email I M A Pokeprofessional   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Prolly have to rebattle, since the disconnect was accidental for both sides, and it wasnt far enough into the match to really decide it.
Nitro
Farting Nudist
Member # 1885

Member Rated:
posted 08-26-2001 11:43 AM      Profile for Nitro     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Smells like a re-creation waiting to happen.

- - - - -
"Hahaha. No one will EVER wipe that shit eating grin off his face."~Fish commenting on Cloyster.
----
ok let's use curselax wtf i win~LugiaStorms philosophy of how to play G/S.

NotreKaens
Farting Nudist
Member # 1728

Member Rated:
posted 08-26-2001 06:38 PM      Profile for NotreKaens     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nitro:
Smells like a re-creation waiting to happen.

Agreed.

And for the record, it's "shit eating."

- - - - -
Sexation!

CHaRiZaRd
Farting Nudist
Member # 994

Member Rated:
posted 08-27-2001 12:22 AM      Profile for CHaRiZaRd   Author's Homepage   Email CHaRiZaRd   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by I_M_A_Pokeprofessional:
Prolly have to rebattle, since the disconnect was accidental for both sides, and it wasnt far enough into the match to really decide it.

2 and a half hours is pretty damn far. =(

One final question, Fish.

We must keep the same teams, right? This isn't a tiebreaker, just a do-over. I just want to know what is allowed.

Nitro
Farting Nudist
Member # 1885

Member Rated:
posted 08-27-2001 11:12 AM      Profile for Nitro     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NotreKaens:

And for the record, it's "shit eating."

Acknowledged.

- - - - -
"Hahaha. No one will EVER wipe that shit eating grin off his face."~Fish commenting on Cloyster.
----
ok let's use curselax wtf i win~LugiaStorms philosophy of how to play G/S.

GP-Chan
Farting Nudist
Member # 1848

Member Rated:
posted 08-27-2001 03:15 PM      Profile for GP-Chan   Email GP-Chan   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CHaRiZaRd:

2 and a half hours is pretty damn far. =(

One final question, Fish.

We must keep the same teams, right? This isn't a tiebreaker, just a do-over. I just want to know what is allowed.

Same Teams.

- - - - -
yes, i know i suck.

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.