The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Onix Annex   » Arbok's Internet Cafe   » Sneak 3 - kevin626 vs. Jon

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sneak 3 - kevin626 vs. Jon
kevin626
Farting Nudist
Member # 1903

Member Rated:
posted 08-21-2001 05:16 PM      Profile for kevin626   Email kevin626   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
First, Jon won the RBY match 3-0. Then in GS i won 2-0. So of course he picked RBY for the tiebreaker. I, however got insane luck and won the tiebraker 4-0.

First after a little switching i exploded eggy on his chansey. Then i brought in Tauros and he brought in Rhydon.

kevin626's TAUROS used blizzard!
Critical hit!
It's super effective!
rhydon fainted!
Jon's RHYDON at 0% health.

Rhydon died. The he brought in eggy.

kevin626's TAUROS used blizzard!
It's super effective!
Jon's EXEGGUTOR was frozen!

Needless to say, eggy died. Next came in Ally.

Jon's ALAKAZAM used recover!
Jon's ALAKAZAM recovers to 100% health!
kevin626's TAUROS at 56% health.
========
kevin626's TAUROS used hyper beam!
Critical hit!
alakazam fainted!

Next came in starmie.

Jon's STARMIE used surf!
kevin626's TAUROS at 19% health.
========
kevin626's TAUROS used hyper beam!
Critical hit!
starmie fainted!
Jon's STARMIE at 0% health.

He brings in tauros, who was sleeping. he takes a ch body slam from tauros. However, his tauros was able to kill mine. I then brought in Jolteon and killed his tauros and wo 4-0. That is like the best luck i've ever had.

Anyways, if this is in the wrong forum, i'm sorry.

From: Green Bay, Wi, USA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
LanderZRPG
Got a whale of a tale to tell ya, lads!
Member # 1615

Member Rated:
posted 08-21-2001 06:26 PM      Profile for LanderZRPG   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the mad-luck-when-it-is-needed club! Right now, there are 2 members, myself (Who won a tiebreaker from 5-0 RBY to 3-0 TB in RBY... Without ever showing 2 pokes) and you.

- - - - -
From what we've learned, it seems like you'd prefer girls dressed in ant costumes or something... -Kazuki (Regarding tl;dr)

Owner of the Power Advantage DBZ RPG
(www.poweradvantage.net)

From: High Prairie, AB, Canada | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
kevin626
Farting Nudist
Member # 1903

Member Rated:
posted 08-21-2001 06:58 PM      Profile for kevin626   Email kevin626   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LanderZRPG:
Welcome to the mad-luck-when-it-is-needed club! Right now, there are 2 members, myself (Who won a tiebreaker from 5-0 RBY to 3-0 TB in RBY... Without ever showing 2 pokes) and you.

I like being in that club.

I M A Pokeprofessional
Farting Nudist
Member # 1585

Member Rated:
posted 08-21-2001 08:20 PM      Profile for I M A Pokeprofessional   Email I M A Pokeprofessional   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
May I join this "mad-luck-when-it-is-needed club"?

I need it .

Anyway, nice job Kev, and really nice try Jon.

*hates bad luck*

LanderZRPG
Member # 1615

Member Rated:
posted 08-21-2001 09:22 PM      Profile for LanderZRPG   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Lol, IMAP. Unfortunately, you are distictly not allowed in for your mad GS Skillz...

But you can be an honourary RBY member, though :-D.

Wait... neither of us two are in the GS part, either...

Well, we'll rename it the mad-luck-when-it-is-needed-in-RBY club!!
3 members to date

- - - - -
From what we've learned, it seems like you'd prefer girls dressed in ant costumes or something... -Kazuki (Regarding tl;dr)

(www.poweradvantage.net)

Haste2
Farting Nudist
Member # 518

Member Rated:
posted 08-21-2001 11:34 PM      Profile for Haste2   Author's Homepage   Email Haste2   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Who's the 3rd one?

Rabid Sea Squirrels have been hurting...I thought we were doing the worst this round, but look at the Monkey Boyz...poor guys.

- - - - -
Haste2, the person wih the contradictory name!

Living on air bubbles
Frank Stallone
Member # 2089

posted 08-22-2001 07:36 PM      Profile for Living on air bubbles   Email Living on air bubbles   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Gah, you won with mad luck >_<

I dont love you anymore, kevin. /me runs

From: Cherry Hill, Suicide Captial of The World | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
kevin626
Farting Nudist
Member # 1903

Member Rated:
posted 08-22-2001 09:16 PM      Profile for kevin626   Email kevin626   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Living on air bubbles:
Gah, you won with mad luck >_<

I dont love you anymore, kevin. /me runs

It wasn't my fault i got mad luck.

LanderZRPG
Member # 1615

Member Rated:
posted 08-23-2001 01:18 PM      Profile for LanderZRPG   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kevin626:

It wasn't my fault i got mad luck.

I said the EXACT same thing to Funkytaod as he was letting out a continuous string of curses. I repeated it at the end, while he practically attempted to banish me to Hell...

- - - - -

(www.poweradvantage.net)

kevin626
Farting Nudist
Member # 1903

Member Rated:
posted 08-23-2001 11:52 PM      Profile for kevin626   Email kevin626   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LanderZRPG:

I said the EXACT same thing to Funkytaod as he was letting out a continuous string of curses. I repeated it at the end, while he practically attempted to banish me to Hell...

Weird, thats exactly what jon did.

Haste2
Farting Nudist
Member # 518

Member Rated:
posted 08-24-2001 02:11 PM      Profile for Haste2   Author's Homepage   Email Haste2   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kevin626:

Weird, thats exactly what jon did.

Well, the fact the most people would say a string of curses if they got horrid luck...

- - - - -
Haste2, the person wih the contradictory name!

LanderZRPG
Member # 1615

Member Rated:
posted 08-24-2001 02:26 PM      Profile for LanderZRPG   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Haste2:

Well, the fact the most people would say a string of curses if they got horrid luck...

In mIRC, I just cry out GAH or AAAAHHHH!! In a public room, and then post my horrible luck for all to see... And then I whimper or something, or pray for God to stop hating me (He's having trouble on that 'forgiveness' thing recently....)

- - - - -

(www.poweradvantage.net)

Viktor
Farting Nudist
Member # 346

Member Rated:
posted 08-24-2001 03:09 PM      Profile for Viktor     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I've learned that complaining about luck is stupid, and you need to accept the loss as it happens.
From: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.