The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Onix Annex   » Arbok's Internet Cafe   » Humble Pie.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Humble Pie.
Jumpman16
Farting Nudist
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
posted 08-21-2001 11:04 AM      Profile for Jumpman16   Author's Homepage   Email Jumpman16   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I don't think I ever got around to posting this here, but I was reminded by seeing, the "Luck you won't ever see again" thread." This guy used evaders out of nowhere in his previous matchup, with Articuno nonetheless, after it had basically been undestood in the specific time's metagame that evaders were gay. It froze my 'Mie (of course) after I switched out from my starter Eggy when I saw Arti, then started DTing. So I decided to rematch him with one evader of my own: Pandora Tauros with B-Slam. Here;s how it started...

[Blah...]

Figures. He stared his crazy evader stuff again after he froze my Eggy with his Tauros and switch to his 'Lax. Feast your eyes on some humble pie.

[Bor-ing!]

If that's not the luckiest thing to ever happen, given the circumstances, I don't know what is.

[ 08-23-2001: Message edited by: White Cat ]

From: Where they make Heinz® ketchup | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
CHaRiZaRd
Farting Nudist
Member # 994

Member Rated:
posted 08-22-2001 09:27 PM      Profile for CHaRiZaRd   Author's Homepage   Email CHaRiZaRd   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Whoppers for 99˘ on Wednesdays.

I've had some shitty inconvenient times in RBY battle.

dont wurry ull get 'em next time

:-)

White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 08-23-2001 10:46 AM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
People can't seem to grasp the concept that "no raw battle logs" is a rule, not a suggestion.

- - - - -
"Anybody gone into Whole Foods lately and see what they charge for arugula?"
-- Barack Obama, campaigning in Iowa

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.