The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Onix Annex   » Arbok's Internet Cafe   » pbs woosies

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: pbs woosies
MEWMAN
Farting Nudist
Member # 1294

Rate Member
posted 04-28-2001 04:12 PM      Profile for MEWMAN   Email MEWMAN   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
there a many pbs woosies(i think thats how u spell it) out there today. These woosies hide behind there mewtwo's and if it happens to look like they might even have the remotest chance of losing there gone . Kapeesh. If theres n e thing I hate it's someone who cant handle being beaten. I think if their going to be like that why would you play. I also think that n e 1 you brings out a mewtwo first is a cheater and doesnt deserve to play this fine game. Maybe i'm going a bit harsh but ?????????????

------------------
Your mano with da head. Born with da gift of da gob.

From: galway, co galway | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
MacPPC
Farting Nudist
Member # 1337

Member Rated:
posted 04-28-2001 07:10 PM      Profile for MacPPC   Email MacPPC   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Uisng M2 isn't cheating, it is cheap, but never cheating. Anyway i believe this post doesn't belong to this forum.;maybe the complaints one.

------------------
People get lost on their toughts because it's an unexplored territory

[This message has been edited by MacPPC (edited 04-28-2001).]

From: Xalapa,Veracruz,México | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
MewtwoSama
Asshole
Member # 12

Member Rated:
posted 04-29-2001 03:12 AM      Profile for MewtwoSama   Author's Homepage   Email MewtwoSama   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
There a many PBS woosies(I think thats how you spell it) out there today. These woosies hide behind their Mewtwo's and if it happens to look like they might even have the remotest chance of losing they're gone. Kapeesh(?). If there's anything I hate it's someone who cant handle being beaten. I think if they're going to be like that why would you play. I also think that anyone you bring out a Mewtwo first is a cheater and doesn't deserve to play this fine game. Maybe I'm going a bit harsh but WTF?????????????

You're welcome.
MewtwoSama

BTW, Sama enjoys woopin' on Mewtwo users. Cleaning their clock w/o a Mewtwo of your own is priceless.
------------------
Proud owner of a Thrustmaster

[This message has been edited by MewtwoSama (edited 04-29-2001).]

From: Abyss of Evil | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
SDShamshel
Farting Nudist
Member # 791

Member Rated:
posted 04-29-2001 06:58 PM      Profile for SDShamshel   Email SDShamshel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You've never met my Opener Mewtwo.

Thunder Wave
Metronome
Psywave
Recover

HOO YEAH! ROLLING THE DICE! SHOOTIN' THE CURVE! ALL SORTS OF CRAP! HOO YEAH!

But it managed to paralyze an entire team. Dumb newbies.

------------------
Good Excel: The Bullet of Justice will always demolish evil! Remember that!
Excel: That's some dirty justice.
(Weird Anime Excel Saga)

AIM: Nobie20

MEWMAN
Farting Nudist
Member # 1294

Rate Member
posted 04-30-2001 04:09 PM      Profile for MEWMAN   Email MEWMAN   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ok thank you for the spelling mistakes mewtwosama. I don't know what I would of done without knowing that my spelling mistakes can be corrected by a kind passer by. And yes, using a mewtwo isn't cheating but it is cheap.

------------------
Your mano with da head. Born with da gift of da gob.

From: galway, co galway | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.