The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Onix Annex   » Arbok's Internet Cafe   » I win Twice!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I win Twice!!
alienx
Farting Nudist
Member # 1683

Member Rated:
posted 04-17-2001 12:54 PM      Profile for alienx   Author's Homepage   Email alienx   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I will not post the first battle, because he only had 3 "Sharked" Pokemon (Rayska). He had Mew, Magikarp? (hypnosis), and Marowak (Razor Leaf)

Next, me vs. Sux_2B_Gip.

Farsight37:
Blastoise
Venusaur
Charizard
Pidgeot
Raichu
Pidgeot

Sux:
Machamp
Tentacruel
Dugtrio
Dodrio
Electabuzz
Aerodactyl

Tie 6-6

I lead with Blastoise, him with Machamp. I use Blizzard, in hopes of a quick freeze. No luck. He uses Focus Energy. I then use Hydro Pump. He uses Submission, which misses. I then finish him off with a Blizzard.

FARSIGHT 6-5

He sends out a Tentacruel. Instinctively, I switch to Raichu. He gets hit by the incoming Mega Drain, and uses Thunder. Unfortunately, he switches to Dugtrio, and Thunder does not affect him. I go back to Blastoise, only to find him Subing. I then get hit with his E-quake, and break his sub with Surf. Expecting another Sub, I use Surf. He switches to Tentacruel, who gets hit with the Surf. I swich to Venusaur, and he uses Surf. He swiches to Electabuzz, who gets hit with my Sleep Powder. He sleeps, I Razor Leaf with a CH. He sleeps again, I Razor Leaf again with a CH. He sends in Dodrio, who gets hit with my incoming Razor Leaf, which gets a CH. I bring in Charizard, who gets nailed with Drill Peck. Dodrio then uses Body Slam, and Paralyzes Charizard. I use Flamethrower, and nearly kill it. But, one more Body Slam finishes off Charizard.

TIE 5-5

I bring in Onix. He switches to Dugtrio, who dodges my Rock Slide. I go to Pidgeot, who is unaffected by E-quake. He uses Rock Slide, and I use Fly. He switches to Aerodactyl, who is hit by Fly. I go to Blastoise, who is hit by a Double-Edge. His Hyper Beam misses, and I hit him with Blizzard. He then nails me with Hyper Beam, and I finish him with Surf.

FARSIGHT 5-4

He sends out Dugtrio, who gets Blastoise with Slash before anything can be done.

TIE 4-4

I send in Venusaur, who gets hit with E-Quake. I use Sleep Powder. He wakes up to Mega Drain, and takes out Venusaur with E-Quake.

Sux_2B_Gip 4-3

I send in Pidgeot, who comes 4% from taking him down with a Quick Attack. Rock Slide, Quick Attack, and Dugtrio's gone.

TIE 3-3

He comes with Tentacruel, uses Surf, and I say bye-bye to Pidgeot.

Sux_2B_Gip 3-2

I come with Raichu, and use T-Bolt. He gets a CH Surf to bring me down to 1%, and I finish him with a T-Bolt.

TIE 2-2

He sends in Dodrio. I Quick Attack, he Body Slams, and Raichu goes home.

Sux_2B_Gip 2-1

I bring in Onix, my last Pokemon. He uses Body Slam and I finish with Rock Slide.

TIE 1-1

His last Pokemon... sleeping Electabuzz. He wakes up, and I E-Quake to end the battle.

FARSIGHT37 1-0

------------------
Almost only counts in horseshoes and Hand Grenades...

From: The State of Confusion | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
MacPPC
Farting Nudist
Member # 1337

Member Rated:
posted 04-17-2001 07:18 PM      Profile for MacPPC   Email MacPPC   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I know your post wasn't a rating for, but man your team.... sucks

------------------
People get lost on their toughts because it's an unexplored territory

From: Xalapa,Veracruz,México | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
TeeJay
Farting Nudist
Member # 265

Member Rated:
posted 04-17-2001 07:32 PM      Profile for TeeJay     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think you just beat GipFace's Sucky Cup team....

------------------
"the freakin OWNER of PBS..."
-UltimaMog

AIM: daBIGTom

From: Overland Park, Kansas, USA | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
I M A Pokeprofessional
Farting Nudist
Member # 1585

Member Rated:
posted 04-17-2001 08:24 PM      Profile for I M A Pokeprofessional   Email I M A Pokeprofessional   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Congrats on beating GipFace's Sucky Cup team!

*gives alienx a cookie*

------------------

alienx
Farting Nudist
Member # 1683

Member Rated:
posted 04-17-2001 09:14 PM      Profile for alienx   Author's Homepage   Email alienx   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I feel so proud now...
I can still beat most of my friends tho, and that's not my best Line-up...

------------------
Almost only counts in horseshoes and Hand Grenades...

From: The State of Confusion | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
DarkLickitung
I AM FRIENDS WITH ZACK_COMRADE IRL
Member # 1672

Member Rated:
posted 04-17-2001 09:15 PM      Profile for DarkLickitung   Email DarkLickitung   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
LMAO

*claps hands*

*sneezes*

Really, lol...did you go into chat?

[EDIT]I am no longer a pubert! Huzzah!

------------------
When I say "fuck your god" I'm not speaking of the actual god. Just YOUR god.
-Maynard James Keenan

[This message has been edited by DarkLickitung (edited 04-17-2001).]

From: See You Auntie. | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.