The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Onix Annex   » Arbok's Internet Cafe   » My battle with CoA for the SMPT....

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My battle with CoA for the SMPT....
Squalldaman
Farting Nudist
Member # 691

Member Rated:
posted 04-14-2001 09:48 AM      Profile for Squalldaman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The battle was tied at 3-3 last night, when we got the exit bug. I agreed to rematch, but he had left something out that was crucial to what would have happened.

IHe never mentioned that his Alakazam was at half HP instead of full. THe Alakazam had been knocked to 50% by a Dugtrio Earthquake before KOing it. The situation was:

I had:
Full Persian
Full Alakazam
Nearly full Starmie (above 250 HP, below 300)

He had:
Half paralyzed Persian
A HALF Alakazam, whereas he led me to believe he had a full one.
A full Tauros

Here is how the battle would have progressed:

Persian Slashes Chansey, KOing it.

Scenario 1: Tauros comes out

Persian gets Tauros to 36% by Slashes before fainting.
Alakazam comes in, Psychics Tauros to KO.
His half Kazam comes in, and a Twave/Toss/Psychic war ensues, with my full Kazam to his half.
If mine wins, I win the battle. Should his win, I have Mie as a backup who is faster thanks to paralyzation. There is a mjaority that I win.

Scenario 2: Alakazam comes out
Alakazam comes out. He Thunderwaves, Recovers, or Psychics. Should he Thunderwave, Persian is still at full, and Kazam is dead thanks to Slash. Should he Psychic, Persian is at half with Kazam dead from Slash. Should he Recover, Kazam is at 30% afterwards and Persian at 100% thanks to Slash. Kazam either A. Dies, but not before paralyzing Persian, B. Does some damage to Persian but dies to Slash, or C. Recovers, but falls anyways because Slash can do 70% to Kazam whereas Recover only heals 50%. Kazam cannot get an attack in. When Kazam falls, Tauros goes in. Should Persian be paralyzed or at half, it gets in one Slash before falling. Should it be at full, it gets in 2 Slashes before falling. Starmie comes in and cleans up. I win.

The stakes would have been much different had his Alakazam been full. What do you think?

------------------
Squalldaman
MrHoboto: Should I A ) Go play Pokesta 2, or b) Laugh at Greg.
Squalldaman: B! B! YOu laugh now! Now!
<Gsbot4> Eaichu makes love with bananas, and char gives it anally to chipmunks... who to agree with.. =P

From: Chicago,IL,USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
Crazed Aipom
Farting Nudist
Member # 1575

Member Rated:
posted 04-14-2001 02:31 PM      Profile for Crazed Aipom     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
CoA had it in the bag

------------------
psychomonkey@quincymail.com
~psycho monkey

From: www.turntherobotoff.com | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Squalldaman
Farting Nudist
Member # 691

Member Rated:
posted 04-14-2001 05:10 PM      Profile for Squalldaman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
o_O

Bad monkey. No cheese puffs for you.

------------------
Squalldaman
MrHoboto: Should I A ) Go play Pokesta 2, or b) Laugh at Greg.
Squalldaman: B! B! YOu laugh now! Now!
<Gsbot4> Eaichu makes love with bananas, and char gives it anally to chipmunks... who to agree with.. =P

From: Chicago,IL,USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
I M A Pokeprofessional
Farting Nudist
Member # 1585

Member Rated:
posted 04-14-2001 06:54 PM      Profile for I M A Pokeprofessional   Email I M A Pokeprofessional   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Squall had it.

*eats some cheese puffs*

------------------

Eaichu250
Farting Nudist
Member # 826

Member Rated:
posted 04-14-2001 07:01 PM      Profile for Eaichu250   Email Eaichu250   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Squall cleraly had it.

Or not...

------------------
"*Charmeleon411 jiggles TTS' boobies around" - Charmeleon411

<FrankFellatio> No you cheated Kirby head
<FrankFellatio> you like paralyzed 2 of my pokemon at the same time

From: Perth Amboy, NJ | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.