The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Onix Annex   » Arbok's Internet Cafe   » For once, I decided to use a (fairly) straightforward attack team.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: For once, I decided to use a (fairly) straightforward attack team.
SDShamshel
Farting Nudist
Member # 791

Member Rated:
posted 04-13-2001 12:09 PM      Profile for SDShamshel   Email SDShamshel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
So I decided to actually try to use a team with virtually no paralysis.

This was on TPM PBS

Round 1: !@#$%

Aerodactyl, being as cool as it is, faced off against the mustachoied Alakazam. Aerodactyl decides to fly up in the air to dodge a Thunder Wave, but WAIT! This is TPM PBS where Fly doesn't work! Aerodactyl gets paralyzed, and then fully paralyzed on the switch to Slowbro. Aerodactyl only manages to get off a Hyper Beam for biting the big one from a fully Amnesia'd Hyper Beam. The big "what?" you ask? That's for your imagination.

6-5 Other Guy

Gengar comes in for Aerodactyl, and uses a devestating (read: predictable) Confuse Ray/Seismic Toss combo on Slowbro. Slowbro eventually rests it off. Gengar, bored with all the Seismic Tossing, and having a very hot date, decides to switch out. From here, things start looking up.

Round 2: Enter the Dugtrio

Dugtrio loves to dance, ya know. And when it saw lethargic Slowbro sleeping, it decided to try and get it to boogie. Too bad Dugtrio's dancing caused a huge rift to open beneath Slowbro. Oh well, maybe next time.

5-5

In comes the ever-popular Starmie. Starmie, being such a popular Pokemon, should know all the good web pages. So Dugtrio, that dancing machine, being as smart as it is, decides to introduce the Mysterious One to its favorite site: Fissure Heights*.

*Please don't kill me

5-4 SDShamshel

Round 3: The Fall of Duggy (Eventually)

Dugtrio squares off against fellow dancer Jynx. Not wanting the same thing to happen to a dance partner as last time, Dugtrio simply Earthquakes, taking Jynx down to just a little past 50%. Jynx tries to give Duggy a big smack with its lips, but Duggy, being so very abstinent, says, "None of that, biznatch." Dugtrio then finishes off Jynx with a second Earthquake.

5-3 SDShamshel

Alakazam and Duggy decide to give it a go. Alakazam is able to assail Duggy with a fierce Psychic, but not before Duggy decides to make a sacrifice and Earthquake it. Alakazam, twisting its mustache and laughing maniacally, knocks Dugtrio the ground with a vicious psychokinetic attack... but then again, Dugtrio's already on the ground, so...

Never mind.

4-3 SDShamshel

Round 4: "Whee."

Tauros, meet Alakazam. Alakazam, meet Hyper Beam. Bye bye Alakazam. Unfortunately, Alakazam decided to do its TWaving Thang before being schooled.

4-2 SDShamshel

Mighty, mighty Exeggutor enters the fray.

"Greetings, Exeggutor, I have a mission for you. You must save our homeworld from the evil threat!"

"I must. I will sacrifice myself to destroy the Overmi-I mean Tauros!"

Too bad Tauros survives by 25% of its HP, and Tassa- Exeggutor's noble sacrifice was in vain.

4-1 SDShamshel

The Mime Critical Hit Psychics Tauros. And that's the end of that chapter.

Round 5: The ever-fun Finale

Scyther, being so often neglected, finally gets a chance to battle. Being a good friend of Dugtrio, it decides to dance, while being hit with a powerful Psychic. For some odd reason, the harmless dancing raised Scyther's Attack stat. How about that. Scyther then launched some sort of beam for some odd reason. Some might even call it a beam that's hyper. Anyway, Mr. Mime was standing in its path, and got knocked back to France or wherever the heck it's from.

3-0 SDShamshel

Epilogue:

Hitmonlee got a good rest, never seeing the light of day for battle.

The 6 decided to form their own band. Scyther and Hitmonlee at vocals, Tauros at guitar, Aerodactyl at Kebyoard, Dugtrio at the Drums, and Gengar playing the bass with its tongue. Anyone who didn't buy their CD's, they kicked the crap out of. They are currently number 1 on most Kanto Music Charts.

------------------
Good Excel: The Bullet of Justice will always demolish evil! Remember that!
Excel: That's some dirty justice.
(Weird Anime Excel Saga)

AIM: Nobie20

[This message has been edited by SDShamshel (edited 04-13-2001).]

Nirvana
Farting Nudist
Member # 1211

Member Rated:
posted 04-13-2001 03:40 PM      Profile for Nirvana     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Right, thats a Dugtrio in my team. You really thrashed him/her , well done. Well, I guess it was TPMs PBS so....anyway, well done!

------------------
-ŃďrVÄn@
-E-Mail: NirvanaChan@pokedaily.com

From: United Kingdom. | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
DarkLickitung
I AM FRIENDS WITH ZACK_COMRADE IRL
Member # 1672

Member Rated:
posted 04-13-2001 06:37 PM      Profile for DarkLickitung   Email DarkLickitung   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Dugtrio can't play drums, for it has no arms.
From: See You Auntie. | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Crazed Aipom
Farting Nudist
Member # 1575

Member Rated:
posted 04-13-2001 06:53 PM      Profile for Crazed Aipom     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yes!!! another quacktastic war story

------------------
psychomonkey@quincymail.com
~psycho monkey

From: www.turntherobotoff.com | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mr. K
Racist
Member # 2

Member Rated:
posted 04-13-2001 07:11 PM      Profile for Mr. K   Author's Homepage   Email Mr. K   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
DarkLickitung: Dugtrio can't play drums, for it has no arms.

Well, it's gotta Slash with something.

Either way, you could definitely use a Dugtrio as drums. Marowak or Farfetch'd could smack the krap out of them, in the name of art.

From: Cinnabar Island | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
SDShamshel
Farting Nudist
Member # 791

Member Rated:
posted 04-13-2001 07:52 PM      Profile for SDShamshel   Email SDShamshel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
And Tauros technically can't play Guitar either.

Your point?

------------------
(Weird Anime Excel Saga)

DarkLickitung
I AM FRIENDS WITH ZACK_COMRADE IRL
Member # 1672

Member Rated:
posted 04-13-2001 10:07 PM      Profile for DarkLickitung   Email DarkLickitung   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Tauros could be a pretty mean rhythm player if he had some skillful hoove-movement to pluck the strings.

I agree that Dugtrio would serve better as the drums than the drummer. That reminds me of those whack-the-mole games they have at Chuck-E-Cheese. Man, are those fun.

------------------
When I say "fuck your god" I'm not speaking of the actual god. Just YOUR god.
-Maynard James Keenan

From: See You Auntie. | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jumpman16
Farting Nudist
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
posted 04-14-2001 06:00 PM      Profile for Jumpman16   Author's Homepage   Email Jumpman16   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
SD, very funny war story, again.

K: Either way, you could definitely use a Dugtrio as drums. Marowak or Farfetch'd could smack the krap out of them, in the name of art.

According to Gary, Diglett can pull their heads in at a rate of 128 m/s or something like that. And good ol' Duggy's even faster, so I think it could avoid being booped on the head by 'Wak or 'Fetch'd.

From: Where they make Heinz® ketchup | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
SDShamshel
Farting Nudist
Member # 791

Member Rated:
posted 04-14-2001 10:17 PM      Profile for SDShamshel   Email SDShamshel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That's 186,000 miles per second, or the Speed of Light. I won't bother with metric...yet.

------------------
(Weird Anime Excel Saga)

Jumpman16
Farting Nudist
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
posted 04-15-2001 12:56 AM      Profile for Jumpman16   Author's Homepage   Email Jumpman16   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well...as to save face, I'll give the correct metric measurement: 3•10^8m/s.
From: Where they make Heinz® ketchup | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.