The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Onix Annex   » Arbok's Internet Cafe   » Tourney of the Drunken Master [TDM]

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tourney of the Drunken Master [TDM]
Badcrow
Cute Fluffy Squirrel
Member # 684

Member Rated:
posted 04-12-2001 03:07 AM      Profile for Badcrow     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
As few of you may know or care there is a Drunken Master here, first a little history before the sign up.

Fish and I chatted it up one night, while I was a little toasted. In my state of mind I offered a challenge, one battle to determine who was Azure's drunken master. (this was when the liquor topic was going strong) Fish being the kind sole decides to accept my challenge, and some time later we have our match.

Fish in a move that brings both awe and shock to the drunken master battle breaks the sleep clause, but because it wasn't discussed I allow the battle to continue. Needless to say fish destroys me in the end and I'm left as a disciple to the Master.

A few weeks pass and Master Fish IM's me telling me he has to step down from the masterhood and asks me to take his place. I agree and ask if a tourney of the drunken master could take place, to which he agrees.

Which brings me to today. The sign up for the drunken master tourney.

IM applications to Doublestitched@hotmail.com with the following info.

Battle Name :
Favorite drink :
Second fav drink :
Why you think you'll be the best drunken master... an essay containing more then 20 words.

Sucky cup rules are going to be in effect with some mods to be determined at a later date.

No G/S/C moves. No mew/2. and no sore losers.

This is going to be a small tourney so make the applications good. (extra credit if drunk when typing them up)

To you I wish you all luck.

-Drunken Master #2 Crow.

------------------

Fish
Farting Nudist
Member # 267

Member Rated:
posted 04-12-2001 06:32 AM      Profile for Fish     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This...is fucking awesome.

*gets shit together, arranges liquor for PBS battles*

------------------
Quiet or I'll blow your throat up.

Psybro
Half Psyduck. Half Slowbro. All cop.
Member # 290

Member Rated:
posted 04-12-2001 02:17 PM      Profile for Psybro   Email Psybro   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Couldn't you make a Pokémon Battle Tournament Drinking Game?

You know, if a Pokémon gets FP'd take one mouthful of drink, if a Tauros sweeps take two mouthfuls, if a Kakuna sweeps drink seven bottles, and so forth.

------------------
"We're all fucked up, so what ya wanna do,
With fucked up me, and fucked up you?
"-Hot Dog, Limp Bizkit
AIM: PsybroUK

From: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Jumpman16
Farting Nudist
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
posted 04-12-2001 05:24 PM      Profile for Jumpman16   Author's Homepage   Email Jumpman16   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
And if you lose to a Clefable, you must get your blood alcohol level up to 0.5, in essence killing yourself. But that would never happen, now would it?
From: Where they make Heinz® ketchup | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Badcrow
Cute Fluffy Squirrel
Member # 684

Member Rated:
posted 04-12-2001 06:45 PM      Profile for Badcrow     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Badcrow's CLEFABLE used ice beam!
hypno fainted!
FishSMPTR2's HYPNO at 0% health.

Drunken master battle one.

Badcrow's CLEFABLE used thunderbolt!
It's super effective!
kabutops fainted!
Shrimpy's KABUTOPS at 0% health.

Thy who know not the true power of white death mock it...

------------------
"Yeah, I don't what to say."
- Fish even after an edit.

incompetent
Farting Nudist
Member # 1635

posted 04-19-2001 09:04 PM      Profile for incompetent   Author's Homepage   Email incompetent   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Umpire: Okay, let's go over the ground rules.
You can't leave first until you chug a beer.
Any man scoring has to chug a beer.
You have to chug a beer at the top of all odd-numbered innings.
Oh, and the fourth inning is the beer inning.
Chief Wiggum: Hey, we know how to play softball.

------------------
"Extensive testing has proven that he's the best leek-wielding ninja duck in the game, and I stand by that." -Versus Books on Farfetch'd

Badcrow
Cute Fluffy Squirrel
Member # 684

Member Rated:
posted 04-20-2001 12:02 AM      Profile for Badcrow     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Since there were no takers on my offer, I guess I'm the current Drunken master... uncontested.

------------------
"Yeah, I don't what to say."
- Fish even after an edit.

El Brando
Farting Nudist
Member # 878

Member Rated:
posted 05-03-2001 10:55 PM      Profile for El Brando   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oh now I wouldn't say that... Fish sounded like was slightly interested, and I'm naturaly drunk all the time!

------------------
"How the HELL do you EARN money?" Tee Jay dazed and confused as usual.

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.