The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Onix Annex   » Arbok's Internet Cafe   » Beware the PBS newbies...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Beware the PBS newbies...
Kobayashi
Farting Nudist
Member # 313

Member Rated:
posted 08-04-2000 07:04 PM      Profile for Kobayashi     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
While surfin' the net i discovered one of those newbie pokemon sites, nothing unusual you might say, but one thing they have discovered PBS. So far i have seen bulb@saur, vulpix.com, mew.com, chronamew and some other 'cheating' PBS players.

The fourm is, http://forums.gameplay.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=96

The forum is pretty slow though, and try not to laugh to much of their over use of metronome.

I wouldn't risk trying to educate them... and don't go flaming them or anything stupid.

------------------
-kobayashi

self proclaimed masta
Farting Nudist
Member # 685

Rate Member
posted 08-04-2000 07:15 PM      Profile for self proclaimed masta   Email self proclaimed masta   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I decide to check out this site and boy did it make me laugh. They are right cheats they even posted topics saying,"now that we have discovered that you can teach pokemon any moves on pbs". They're discussing how to cheat on PBS!!! I didn't post anything but I was that far away!!!

------------------
ICQ= 82360949
Just in case someone wants to be humiliated by the S.P. masta in PBS
AIM:thespmasta
visit my website http://angelfire.com/movies/schnazzy

AgentM2
Farting Nudist
Member # 310

Member Rated:
posted 08-04-2000 08:55 PM      Profile for AgentM2     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
bulb@saur, vulpix.com, mew.com, chronamew and some other 'cheating' PBS players.
CHRONAMEW!!! He will pay for being a friggin cheater...

------------------
the name's two, mewtwo.......AgentM2!!!

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.