The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Onix Annex   » Arbok's Internet Cafe   » For those who haven't heard, StarCaliber beat Shiro. Go Azure.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: For those who haven't heard, StarCaliber beat Shiro. Go Azure.
Gandalf
Farting Nudist
Member # 77

Member Rated:
posted 08-04-2000 04:14 PM      Profile for Gandalf   Author's Homepage   Email Gandalf   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Tat is all, log is on RPGamer pokeboard at the moment.

------------------
---Gandalf---

Pink Elephant
Farting Nudist
Member # 261

Member Rated:
posted 08-04-2000 04:59 PM      Profile for Pink Elephant   Author's Homepage   Email Pink Elephant   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
WHOOO! go starcaliber! my man starcaliber will win the IBT for azure!

------------------
Last night, I played a blank tape at full blast. The mime next door went nuts.

TeeJay
Farting Nudist
Member # 265

Member Rated:
posted 08-04-2000 08:31 PM      Profile for TeeJay     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Poor Fanny, his plot to eliminate his own team failed. And I wasn't even there to coach StarCaliber. I guess StarCaliber is just good, huh? And Fanny, I remember you saying "well i already know SC's gonna lose by 2...i know which 2 but i'm not entitled to tell anyone but Shiro since they're his team" Bah hahahahahaha. StarCaliber didn't even change his team. You just made Shiro use yours.

------------------
TeeJay: "Edgar, you idiot! Why do you have to live in the middle of nowhere?" -Kefka, FF6
AIM: daBIGTom

From: Overland Park, Kansas, USA | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
B O Problem
Farting Nudist
Member # 264

Member Rated:
posted 08-04-2000 10:28 PM      Profile for B O Problem   Email B O Problem   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
sad really... It was quite a close match

------------------
Food goes in here

Fish
Farting Nudist
Member # 267

Member Rated:
posted 08-05-2000 02:16 AM      Profile for Fish     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Awww...you weren't there TeeJay...
Too bad, he needed all the help we could onsidering Biffster and I were here the whole time.
*sarcasm*

------------------
"I don't believe in Jesus Christ, I believe in Fish!" -MewtwoSama, on my godly ability to dictate Pokemon statues changes.

[This message has been edited by Fish151PKMN (edited 08-05-2000).]

Shiro
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 555

Rate Member
posted 08-05-2000 03:18 AM      Profile for Shiro   Email Shiro   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TeeJay:
Poor Fanny, his plot to eliminate his own team failed. And I wasn't even there to coach StarCaliber. I guess StarCaliber is just good, huh? And Fanny, I remember you saying [b]"well i already know SC's gonna lose by 2...i know which 2 but i'm not entitled to tell anyone but Shiro since they're his team" Bah hahahahahaha. StarCaliber didn't even change his team. You just made Shiro use yours.

[/B]

Ahem. He didn't make me use any type of team, and thank you for being one of the many people who has spead untrue rumors about me.

------------------

From: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
starCaliber
is evil and also MewtwoSama
Member # 268

Member Rated:
posted 08-05-2000 04:10 AM      Profile for starCaliber   Email starCaliber   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
First of all, anyone who rags on Shiro's skills is dead. He played extremely well, and I don't give a flying f**k if he got any advice from Fanha (or anyone else for that matter) or not.

Second of all, to Fanha. What has happened to you? I need to talk to you on ICQ soon (but not until Fish leaves ^_^). I'd rather not clutter up the BB with out little squabble.

And, Pink. I'm your "man?" *Shudders*

Hehe...

------------------
"I don't go to Azure anymore now that I've got PokéDaily."
-Scyther7164, when asked why he hasn't posted on AH for awhile now.

From: San Francisco, CA | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Philbo
Farting Nudist
Member # 443

Member Rated:
posted 08-05-2000 07:09 AM      Profile for Philbo   Email Philbo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah!
My rep one!
Go-on SC, remember, you're repping for me!
HAHAHAHAHA! I'll win it (well you'll win it for me)
I'm unstoppable!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!
*Bangs head against wall in delight*

But seriously, well done SC, you've avenged my fall out of the IBT well......
Yeah! Go Azure!

------------------
Philbo, you rock.-Cat-Gonk
"Damn you vile woman-you've impeded my work since the day I escaped from your cursed ovarian Bastille!"-Stewie, Family Guy
Peter_the_man: maybe if I could borrow the hubble telescope....
Me: What, to find your dick?,:),j/k
Peter_the_man: grrrrr... don't mess with my dick
Me: I won't, he/she sounds scary
Peter_the_man: you better not mess with my dick......'cos my dick will kick your a... wait a minute...Nevermind!

From: Kent, England | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Pink Elephant
Farting Nudist
Member # 261

Member Rated:
posted 08-05-2000 09:04 AM      Profile for Pink Elephant   Author's Homepage   Email Pink Elephant   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by StarCaliber:

And, Pink. I'm your "man?" *Shudders*

Hehe...

dont even go there. ^_^

------------------
Last night, I played a blank tape at full blast. The mime next door went nuts.

cfalcon
OLDNBLD
Member # 19

Member Rated:
posted 08-08-2000 02:44 PM      Profile for cfalcon   Email cfalcon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Figured SC would win (No slight intended to Shiro). He's only one match away from taking the IBT, right?
From: 39°45' N, 104°52' W | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Jolteon X
I put my finger up Dweedle's butt and then in my mouth
Member # 284

Member Rated:
posted 08-08-2000 07:33 PM      Profile for Jolteon X   Email Jolteon X   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Congrats SC, win it for Azure.

BTW, Fanha, why do you keep acting like an ass? Is this how you've always been but I just never realised it?

------------------
X used END POST.

-PokeSaiyan on PBS/AGNP-

From: Heck: The hell of minor sins | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
starCaliber
is evil and also MewtwoSama
Member # 268

Member Rated:
posted 08-09-2000 07:32 PM      Profile for starCaliber   Email starCaliber   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hmm...looks like DB and branners missed the deadline for their fight quite some time ago...

cfalcon: Yes.

Jolteon X: Fanha hates me is why.

------------------
"The light, it burns...must stay indoors, away from human contact. Where would I be without my computer?"
-Fish151PKMN, impersonating Fanha.

From: San Francisco, CA | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
branners
Farting Nudist
Member # 101

Member Rated:
posted 08-10-2000 07:58 AM      Profile for branners   Author's Homepage   Email branners   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
SC: Fanha doesn't want to DQ anyone in the semi finals. Trying to get a match with DB is *very* difficult, as all I can do is hang around PBS, and I don't see him much (although apprantley he's on a lot) and when I have seen him, he can't stay for long.

Unfortunaly, it hasn't been one of my high priorities as of late, due to the national tournament in 2 days and all. I'll try to have the match soon, otherwise this whole thing will be forgotten, and I don't want to the one blamed.

------------------
-branners, AKA Tominater

AIM: BranSama | ICQ: 75872424

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.