The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Onix Annex   » Arbok's Internet Cafe   » I know there is Controversy over using just one M2, but...6...?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I know there is Controversy over using just one M2, but...6...?
psycho monkey
unregistered

posted 07-27-2000 02:47 PM           Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think that EVERYBODY will agree with me that using 6 Mewtwos is cheap, and even the people who use 6 M2s dont PUT ILLEGAL MOVES ON THEM!!!! well, I think that the Cheapest M2 user has Finally been born, yes, Azure/GameFAQs very own MasterMew2 Has 6 SHARKED M2s on PBS (a hazing M2, a swifting M2, etc.) and then BRAGS about how smart he is to use them!!! this is INSANE!!!! and calls everybody else Ignorant for not using all M2s, Ugh... I strongly advise that you saty away from MM2 on PBS, I just had to say this...Ugh, you have been warned...

------------------
And then it came to me, I can dip my butt in shrimp sauce and slam it on a canvas!

PBS:Sirocco, challenge me sometime, AIM: Psychodic monkey
creator of the famous discouragement line

IP: Logged
self proclaimed masta
Farting Nudist
Member # 685

Rate Member
posted 07-27-2000 02:57 PM      Profile for self proclaimed masta   Email self proclaimed masta   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah MM2 uses 6 mewtwos without care. He was dissin' down anyone who mocked his team or called mewtwo cheap. He even had the audacity to teach give mewtwo moves he can't even learn. Don't necessarily stay away from him, just give a taste of his own medicine by giving fast pokemon spore and challenging him.

------------------
ICQ= 82360949
Just in case someone wants to be humiliated by the S.P. masta in PBS
AIM:thespmasta
visit my website http://angelfire.com/movies/schnazzy

PsyDork
Farting Nudist
Member # 717

Member Rated:
posted 07-27-2000 04:13 PM      Profile for PsyDork     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hahaha! This guy just sounds like a big wussy. We oughta give him a taste of his own medicine and use stuff like an Electrode with Spore. By doing that, we kick his @$$, and he realizes that Mewtwo isn't the best when sharked.

------------------
(formally Imakuni?)

Beta Sig Version 1.1

I am PsyDork, the Psychic Dork. Don't let my intellect scare you!

From: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
psycho monkey
unregistered

posted 07-27-2000 06:46 PM           Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Why Karp park?

------------------
And then it came to me, I can dip my butt in shrimp sauce and slam it on a canvas!

ZZTRaider
Farting Nudist
Member # 86

Member Rated:
posted 07-27-2000 10:13 PM      Profile for ZZTRaider   Email ZZTRaider   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Just wanted to mention that while I don't think that one mewtwo is cheap, I strongly agree that 6 is too many. Just FYI.

------------------
ZZTRaider | zztraider@hotmail.com | AIM: ZZTRaider | ICQ: 15030114

I use Mewtwo, and I don't care if you think he's cheap or not. He'll always be on my team (except in situations where Mewtwo is banned for some stupid reason), including on G/S, not for stats, but because I like him as a pokemon. So there!

From: A Long, Long Time Ago; In A Galaxy Far, Far Away | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Viktor
Farting Nudist
Member # 346

Member Rated:
posted 07-28-2000 03:57 AM      Profile for Viktor     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I, for once, agree with SPM. Next time I see him on the PBS I'm getting a team of 6 electrodes with Spore/Amnesia/Ice Beam/T-bolt. oooooohhhh will this be fun.

------------------
"And to think of all the time i wasted at Moe's"
"Wasted? What about our staring contests?"

From: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Charmeleon411
Farting Nudist
Member # 99

Member Rated:
posted 07-28-2000 08:38 AM      Profile for Charmeleon411     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
MM2 was insulting people? When I was down there you just have to keep a steady stream of mocking, insulting, and laughing at him, he'll break down. After about 10 minutes of me all he had left were, "you guys are mean".
Bah, what an ingorant newbie.

------------------
"I gave you all a plate of corn muffins to rate my team..."
-Charmeleon411-

kadabra 2.0
Farting Nudist
Member # 484

Member Rated:
posted 07-28-2000 09:48 AM      Profile for kadabra 2.0   Email kadabra 2.0   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Illegal moves = Moron
Mewtwo = Controversy
Multiple Mewtwos + Illegal moves = Huge Moron
6 Mewtwos + Illegal moves = ******** moron
6 Mewtwos + Illegal moves + Saying everyone else is an idiot for not using 6 Mewtwos w/ illegal moves = Someone needs to get a life. Wait, they already have one : being a jerk. = MM2

------------------
- Kadabra 2.0 the White

KeroKato
Farting Nudist
Member # 230

Member Rated:
posted 07-28-2000 09:57 AM      Profile for KeroKato   Author's Homepage   Email KeroKato   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Man, someone should get that Sharked Electrode Team on PBS, and also include some really sucky Pokemon that are sharked, too. I think someone should bring out a Sword Dancin' Amnesia'd Recova Bug Attack Pinsir on that guy's sorry @$$!
And this is sooo Arbok. Its about PBS, and that is pretty much why this area was created.

------------------
Reality's End, We've got stuff!
"The Great Circle of Crap is now complete!" -Drew from the Drew Carey Show
"I'll take care of it; I'm the captain." - William Shatner, not as Captain Kirk
"And then the bacon with wings flew right through that door!" - uh, it's better not to ask about this one

From: I dunno, somewhere | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
psycho monkey
unregistered

posted 07-29-2000 01:39 PM           Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I planned it to be a bit different than the final copy, I guess it ended up fitting better here ;p

------------------

cfalcon
OLDNBLD
Member # 19

Member Rated:
posted 07-31-2000 08:02 PM      Profile for cfalcon   Email cfalcon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well, 6 is only legal in FFA (where you'd actually be dumb not to use 6)... and I don't think anyone plays that. Illegal moves are just outright cheating.

I don't play FFA straight up: 1/3 of the team as Mewtwo is still a game of merit. Six Mewtwos isn't a game, it's a parody.

------------------
-cfalcon

"That's an awesome cape too, look, it's black and white!"
-pkthunder, on Lance's cape in the Gameboy version

From: 39°45' N, 104°52' W | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Pink Elephant
Farting Nudist
Member # 261

Member Rated:
posted 08-01-2000 12:13 PM      Profile for Pink Elephant   Author's Homepage   Email Pink Elephant   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KeroKato:
Man, someone should get that Sharked Electrode Team on PBS, and also include some really sucky Pokemon that are sharked, too. I think someone should bring out a Sword Dancin' Amnesia'd Recova Bug Attack Pinsir on that guy's sorry @$$!
And this is sooo Arbok. Its about PBS, and that is pretty much why this area was created.

OOH! *gets kerokatos pinsir and a trode with spore* *goes to look for MM2*

------------------
Last night, I played a blank tape at full blast. The mime next door went nuts.

Argo
Farting Nudist
Member # 49

Member Rated:
posted 08-02-2000 03:30 AM      Profile for Argo   Email Argo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Wait..what if he is one of those high ethics guys..and demands sleep clause?

;P

------------------
AIM:Argothian Wurm
"Ditto! use your special of 2 to launch an overpowering psychic blast!"
-cfalcon

If you think variety is "sad", then you can just bite my shiny metal ass.
-Mr. K

-Argo

From: new york,NY,USA | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.