The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Onix Annex   » Arbok's Internet Cafe   » Is anybody else having this problem with PBS

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is anybody else having this problem with PBS
self proclaimed masta
Farting Nudist
Member # 685

Rate Member
posted 07-21-2000 06:44 PM      Profile for self proclaimed masta   Email self proclaimed masta   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The problem I have with PBS is that once I have challenged somebody and are sent to the continue screen, it never loads.I press continue for ages but still no luck. When challenged though I am able to fight normally. I was wondering if anybody else had this problem or if you know how to possibly fix it?

------------------

self proclaimed masta
Farting Nudist
Member # 685

Rate Member
posted 07-21-2000 07:25 PM      Profile for self proclaimed masta   Email self proclaimed masta   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
OOOOOOhhhhhhhh my God aren't you funny! No seriously you should be on the comedy circuit man you're hilairious. Oh, damn used the wrong words again. Fanha, if people do quit anyway it's due to fear.

------------------
ICQ= 82360949
Just in case someone wants to be humiliated by the S.P. masta in PBS

self proclaimed masta
Farting Nudist
Member # 685

Rate Member
posted 07-21-2000 07:33 PM      Profile for self proclaimed masta   Email self proclaimed masta   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Alright I tried to do the chat, but whenever I entered in my username and password it said that password is incorrect. I used the same log in and password as for the battles, does annyone have any solutions?

------------------
ICQ= 82360949

Viktor
Farting Nudist
Member # 346

Member Rated:
posted 07-21-2000 07:37 PM      Profile for Viktor     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Check and see if your team was deleted.

------------------
"And to think of all the time i wasted at Moe's"
"Wasted? What about our staring contests?"

From: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Snorlax143
Farting Nudist
Member # 263

Member Rated:
posted 07-21-2000 10:18 PM      Profile for Snorlax143   Author's Homepage   Email Snorlax143   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If you can't get it to work, just add another space to you're name or something and just don't enter a password and push continue.

------------------

From: Oregon, Ohio, USA | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Deranged
Farting Nudist
Member # 558

Member Rated:
posted 07-22-2000 02:01 AM      Profile for Deranged   Email Deranged   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You have to put the spaces yourself in the chat. You can just put "self proclaimed masta" in the main area, but for chat, you HAVE to put "self_proclaimed_masta".

------------------

self proclaimed masta
Farting Nudist
Member # 685

Rate Member
posted 07-22-2000 06:40 AM      Profile for self proclaimed masta   Email self proclaimed masta   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Cheers Deranged, I can now chat in the PBS. So if anyone sees me around I'm up for a battle!

------------------
ICQ= 82360949

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.