The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Onix Annex   » Arbok's Internet Cafe   » Me versus the maagisk household

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Me versus the maagisk household
TeeJay
Farting Nudist
Member # 265

Member Rated:
posted 07-17-2000 10:31 PM      Profile for TeeJay     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I figured I may as well post this before we get a really long run on sentence with no caps from maagisk.

I was on PBS today, just chillin. A Pikashrew challenges me. I accept. She starts w/ a Charizard, me Alakazam. We clash. Soon it's Mewtwo vs. Zapdos. I T-wave M2 and switch to Chansey. Chansey hurts M2 to 3%, where Tauros finishes it off.

Charizard is sent out. Tauros Body Slams, gets Burned by a CH Fire Blast, (just the beginning of her luck. Yes HER.) and so I Hyper Beam Char, finishing it. Mew is sent out. Tauros Hyper Beams Mew in a kamikaze. I send out Zapdos, who promptly finishes it.

Raichu comes out. Since Zapdos is hurting, I decide to kamikaze. I paralyze Raichu, then pull off a Drill Peck before I fall. Rhydon comes out. Duh. An EQ finishes it. Two left.

Venusaur comes out, which presents me a problem. The only likely choice would be Snorlax, who manages to maim Venusaur before dying. Alakazam promptly finishes it. 2-1.

Read closely. Blastoise is sent out. Fearing a CH Earthquake, I paralyze Blastoise, who returns me with a surf. I recover, from previous damage, and get Ice Beamed. I Psychic Blastoise, leaving it at 20%. One more blow. Only I get frozen.

Ok, everyone keep a running tally of luck here. So far, 10%. She DT's while I switch to Rhydon, which I had set up for, thanks to that T-wave. I Earthquake. IT MISSES. On ONE DT. Ok, 10% divided by 25% = 4% The EQ would have been fatal, BTW. She is Fully Paralyzed. One more chance. I EQ, IT MISSES. Ok, 4% divided by 25% = 1.6% She surfs I lose.

She then reveals to be that bastard's sister. She says, "i am maagisks sister and boy will you be hearing about this" ....must run in the family....

I say, "Bah. I'll admit you won. But you had a considerable amount of luck." It was then I roughly figured the odds in my head and came up with 1.25%. I explain to her the 1.25% and her use of Mew/two, which gets her shouted at by everyone in the PBS. She is arrogant, like her brother. I tell her to get maagisk online so I can battle.

He is convieniently, "away," yet I noticed a post by him 5 minutes ago, right before I typed this.

Funny. I ask her for a rematch. I never hear from her again on PBS chat. Coincidence? I think not. Well, I told everyone to AIM me if either one of them shows up, I have not heard from them yet. Oh, wait, she just AIM'ed me. Hang on. Here's our chat:

Electric Swimmer: i beat u!!
DaBIGTom: how many names to you have?
Electric Swimmer: booya
DaBIGTom: rematch?
Electric Swimmer: l8ta
DaBIGTom: i saw you turned and ran when i mentioned that
DaBIGTom: and maagisk wasn't away
Electric Swimmer: what?
DaBIGTom: he just posted
DaBIGTom: both of you are cowards
Electric Swimmer: he just came back niumb nuts
DaBIGTom: sure.....
DaBIGTom: why not rematch?
Electric Swimmer: no were just too good 4 u
Electric Swimmer: l8ta
DaBIGTom: you have the right to remain silent. anything said can and will be used against you on Azure I couldn't resist.
Electric Swimmer: i have to pack cuz were goin to calif.
DaBIGTom: ah i see
Electric Swimmer: buh bye
DaBIGTom: bye
Electric Swimmer: ill re-match u when i get back buh bye

There you have it. Fanha, you'd better whoop their asses. I still am flaming mad at this. I'll admit defeat but to:

A) A Mew/two user
B) The luckiest bastard on the face of the earth. I had a WHOPPING 98.4% CHANCE TO FINISH HER. If we left it before the final move, I would have been declared the victor. The odds were in my favor. I should have won, and my skills got me that far with no luck whatsoever.

maagisk, pikashrew, I wanna fight you guys. Again. No excuses, no luck, just FIGHT me. I'll fight your mom if I have too.

Everyone please respond to this. Tell me what you think. Did I lose fair and square, or get really unlucky?

------------------
"There WILL be poking!" -Me
"I like grapes!" -Anthrax

TeeJay
AIM: daBIGTom

From: Overland Park, Kansas, USA | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
abz1986
Farting Nudist
Member # 150

Member Rated:
posted 07-17-2000 10:34 PM      Profile for abz1986   Author's Homepage   Email abz1986   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... although I am not happy you lost... but its so funny! HAHAHAHAHA.. I'm not laughing at you! I'm laughing with you!!

On a serious note, she probably ran away because she knows you're more skilled and will beat her the next time...

------------------
Wild MISSINGNO. appeared
Abz1986: Go GENGAR!
GENGAR used CONFUSE RAY!
MISSINGNO. is CONFUSED!
MISSINGNO. is CONFUSED.
It hurt itself in confusion!
MISSINGNO. FAINTED

From: Overland Park, KS, USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Fish
Farting Nudist
Member # 267

Member Rated:
posted 07-17-2000 11:07 PM      Profile for Fish     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
tsk tsk tsk...

------------------
"With great power comes great responsibility."

starCaliber
is evil and also MewtwoSama
Member # 268

Member Rated:
posted 07-17-2000 11:36 PM      Profile for starCaliber   Email starCaliber   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Must...not...laugh...

------------------
"Yo kee kee koh lah!"
-Seung Mina, from SoulCalibur

From: San Francisco, CA | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
psycho monkey
unregistered

posted 07-18-2000 11:17 AM           Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Dont worry, worse stuff than that happens to me every battle... And since she used M/2, I would hardly count it as a loss, Its just not fair...

------------------
And then it came to me, I can dip my butt in shrimp sauce and slam it on a canvas!

PBS:Sirocco, challenge me sometime, AIM: Psychodic monkey
creator of the famous discouragement line

IP: Logged
Pink Elephant
Farting Nudist
Member # 261

Member Rated:
posted 07-18-2000 01:13 PM      Profile for Pink Elephant   Author's Homepage   Email Pink Elephant   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by StarCaliber:
Must...not...laugh...

why bother resisting? HAHAHAHA! actually teejay, that lil girl got TOO lucky....

------------------
Last night, I played a blank tape at full blast. The mime next door went nuts.

PokeMaster
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 695

Rate Member
posted 07-18-2000 05:23 PM      Profile for PokeMaster   Author's Homepage   Email PokeMaster   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i agree with Pikasrhew!!!!! she won fair and square and u suck teejay!!!!!!!! the new master is now pikashrew wheather u like to admit it! she rules!!!!! u suck!!!!!!! what do u have to say about that teejay!?!?!

------------------
I am as cool as ice!

From: Dramen, Norway | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
Articuno64
Farting Nudist
Member # 668

Member Rated:
posted 07-18-2000 06:04 PM      Profile for Articuno64     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Pikashrew didn't win fair and square! She used Mewtwo and Mew! If Pikashrew used Mewtwo and Mew than she sucks so bad! She probably thinks she is good just because she could win with Mewtwo and Mew. Hahahaha! I'll bet she'd get stomped if she didn't use them.

------------------

Articuno64
Farting Nudist
Member # 668

Member Rated:
posted 07-18-2000 06:06 PM      Profile for Articuno64     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*thinks that PokeMaster is Pikashrew*

------------------

Annon
Farting Nudist
Member # 473

Member Rated:
posted 07-18-2000 06:13 PM      Profile for Annon     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That situation was horribly unluckily, even though Pokčmon isn't entirely based on skill, it feels unfair when luck determines a close round.

I wouldn't worry about it; schedule a rematch with maagisk (Pikashrew) and destroy him. I personally think maagisk was trying to avoid disgrace by pretending to be somebody else (his sister) because if his "sister" lost, it wouldn't directly cause him any dishonor.

-Greg

------------------

TeeJay
Farting Nudist
Member # 265

Member Rated:
posted 07-18-2000 06:42 PM      Profile for TeeJay     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Pokemaster IS Pikashrew. They have the same freaking location. Dramen, Norway. I've never even heard of that city up til now. I thought you were in San Diego on vacation you two? Hmmmmmm, one more excuse to avoid a battle with me. Lol. Next time I'll battle you with my Mewtwo and Mew. And I bet you I'll win by at least 3.

------------------
"There WILL be poking!" -Me
"I like grapes!" -Anthrax

TeeJay
AIM: daBIGTom

From: Overland Park, Kansas, USA | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
PokeMaster
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 695

Rate Member
posted 07-18-2000 10:06 PM      Profile for PokeMaster   Author's Homepage   Email PokeMaster   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
tj my name is chelsea i am pikashrew's best friend! we are neigbors.she told me aout the message board and she wanted me to make sure tj wasnt writing anything bad about her. maagisk and pikashrew are comming back august 1st and they want to battle tj. so i,chelsea,pikashrew and maagisk all live in norway and are very good friends.

------------------
I am as cool as ice!

From: Dramen, Norway | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.