The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Onix Annex   » Arbok's Internet Cafe   » God am I unlucky....... (NickWhiz1 vs. TeeJay)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: God am I unlucky....... (NickWhiz1 vs. TeeJay)
NickWhiz1
Farting Nudist
Member # 30

Member Rated:
posted 07-15-2000 03:31 PM      Profile for NickWhiz1   Author's Homepage   Email NickWhiz1   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
TeeJay decided to battle me. We started.

Before I knew it:

*Rapidash died from Alakazam's CH Psychic.
*Gyarados died from Rhydon's CH Rock Slide.
*Dugtrio died when he lost a speed race with Alakazam.
*Gengar died from Rhydon's Earthquake.

I hadn't fainted any of his guys, although some of them were close from fainting.

I was down to a paralyzed Alakazam and a paralyzed Jolteon with his Rhydon out. I admit it. I exited at this point.

I congratulate you for your impressive victory TeeJay, and wish for a rematch in the distant future.

------------------
-NickWhiz1
NickWhiz1@aol.com
My FAQs

OK, now I fully agree with NickWhiz1 that Branners should NOT Rep For GameFAQs...;p-psycho monkey, after branners was cheering for Azure

From: Toledo, OH, USA | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
AgentM2
Farting Nudist
Member # 310

Member Rated:
posted 07-15-2000 05:33 PM      Profile for AgentM2     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It's not luck, he's just good. Although his Mew got pretty lucky the first time I played him.

------------------
the name's two, mewtwo.......AgentM2!!!

TeeJay
Farting Nudist
Member # 265

Member Rated:
posted 07-15-2000 05:49 PM      Profile for TeeJay     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Haha Nick, you saved me having to create a topic. Lemme add to that.

*Gyarados died from Rhydon's CH Rock Slide

That was not just luck. I PREDICTED the switch from Jolteon to Gyarados and used Rock Slide so your Gyarados would have been hurtin if it didn't die.

Also, my Chansey had its fair share of Full Paralysis. My Psychics missed your Rapidash A LOT. But then you switched and when Rapidash came back, it was defenseless. The next turn would have finished it.

Gyarados CH'ed my Zapdos, nearly killing it. </end Nick's luck>

Ok. Good game Nick. Even though you exited I have the log, I was spectating my own match cause I had a feeling you would leave!

It's not luck, he's just good.
Ahhh, I'm flattered. And I've ditched Mew/two for good. I like to run around now beating up people who, during the debates, said I couldn't win without them. *coughARGOcough*

------------------
"There WILL be poking!" -Me
"I like grapes!" -Anthrax

TeeJay
AIM: daBIGTom

From: Overland Park, Kansas, USA | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
SpaceDog
I AM A DUMB PERSON GNUUUUUUHHHH
Member # 35

Member Rated:
posted 07-15-2000 05:56 PM      Profile for SpaceDog     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NickWhiz1:
*Gengar died from Rhydon's Earthquake.

You expected otherwise? =P

------------------

NickWhiz1
Farting Nudist
Member # 30

Member Rated:
posted 07-15-2000 05:57 PM      Profile for NickWhiz1   Author's Homepage   Email NickWhiz1   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Now that I think of it, I should've kept Rapidash in against Rhydon. Even though Dash would've lost in one shot, he had 6 DTs, and I could slowly chip away with Fire Blast ^_^

------------------
-NickWhiz1
NickWhiz1@aol.com
My FAQs

OK, now I fully agree with NickWhiz1 that Branners should NOT Rep For GameFAQs...;p-psycho monkey, after branners was cheering for Azure

From: Toledo, OH, USA | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
starCaliber
is evil and also MewtwoSama
Member # 268

Member Rated:
posted 07-15-2000 09:29 PM      Profile for starCaliber   Email starCaliber   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TeeJay:
And I've ditched Mew/two for good.
Guess who told you it was more fun that way?

But seriously, nice decision. I gotta respect you for that. Even if you are TeeJay.

------------------
"Yo kee kee koh lah!"
-Seung Mina, from SoulCalibur

From: San Francisco, CA | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
MiniJoe
Farting Nudist
Member # 512

Member Rated:
posted 07-16-2000 12:31 PM      Profile for MiniJoe   Email MiniJoe   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ok people, we do not lose to TeeJay. It is just not right. No matter how good he is, we beat his butt in. Just kidding TeeJay. You did good.

------------------
The biggest risk is not taking one.

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.