The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Onix Annex   » Arbok's Internet Cafe   » Charmeleon411 vs starcaliber

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Charmeleon411 vs starcaliber
Charmeleon411
Farting Nudist
Member # 99

Member Rated:
posted 07-14-2000 06:27 PM      Profile for Charmeleon411     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ok, this was a VERY close match start to finish. Here's how it happened:
C411 = me
SC = starcaliber

1. Snorlax (C411) vs. Alakazam (SC)
They both go out, alakazam psychics 3x and snorlax amnesia's up 3x. SC switches to rhydon right when I get amnesia'd up, and I rest.
Score: 6-6

2. Snorlax (C411) vs. Rhydon (SC)
Rhydon submissions my snorlax 1 time as I wake from resting. Lax wakes up and ice beams rhydon, rhydon faints.
Score: 6-5 C411

3. Snorlax (C411) vs. Venusaur (SC)
Venusaur comes out and uses sleep powder, but it FAILS (boy was I lucky), snorlax ice beams and venusaur is down.
Score: 6-4 C411

4. Snorlax (C411) vs. Snorlax (SC)
I ice beam and t-bolt as SC's lax amnesia's up. We exchange blows from ice beam and body slam, and occasionally resting, until SC paralyzes my snorlax with a body slam, my lax get's finished off by 1 more body slam.
Score: 5-4 C411

5. Venusaur (C411) vs. Snorlax (SC)
I put lax to sleep and begin to SD up, when SC see's this he switches to tauros.
Score: 5-4 C411

6. Venusaur (C411) vs. Tauros (SC)
Tauros comes and blizzards, I body slam twice and razor leaf once, venasaur gets fainted after 3 blizzards, but I managed to take his tauros down to 2%.
Score: 4-4 tie

7. Starmie (C411) vs. Tauros (SC)
Mie comes in, 1 ice beam, dead tauros.
Score: 4-3 C411

8. Starmie (C411) vs. Starmie (SC)
He sends out mie, we both t-wave, and begin attacking with psychic (SC) and t-bolt (c411), after we get down to low health both, he recovers, and I die.
Score: 3-3 tie

9.Tauros (C411) vs. Starmie (SC)
Tauros comes in with 1 t-bolt to mie, nuff said.
Score: 3-2 C411

10. Tauros (C411) vs. Slowbro (SC)
Tauros t-bolts as slowbro t-waves and amnesia's up, when bro rests, I switch to zapdos.
Score: 3-2 C411

11. Zapdos (C411) vs. Slowbro (SC)
I DT up 2x, bro wakes, attempts to t-wave, it misses. I DT up one more time before I got hit with a surf and dos was at 10%, so I rested, I avoided all surfs, and 1 hit just as I woke, so I attempted to finish DT'ing up, but I got hit again and I fainted.
Score: 2-2 tie

12. Tauros (C411) vs. Slowbro (SC)
tauros comes in, gets off 1 or 2 t-bolts, then dies to surf.
Score: 1-2 SC

13. Sandslash (C411) vs. Slowbro (SC)
Sslash comes, slashes bro, and dies in 1 surf.
Score: 0-2 SC
StarCaliber is the winner. But if I took out bro, all he had was a sleeping damaged lax, bah. *wishes he saved venusaur*

Oh well, it was a GREAT match.

[ 06-27-2012, 09:38 PM: Message edited by: Charmeleon411 ]

starCaliber
is evil and also MewtwoSama
Member # 268

Member Rated:
posted 07-14-2000 07:59 PM      Profile for starCaliber   Email starCaliber   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hmmm...I had no Starmie...that was just an Alakazam where you said Starmie. But that was the best match I've ever been in on PBS. Good job, Char.

------------------
"Yo kee kee koh lah!"
-Seung Mina, from SoulCalibur

From: San Francisco, CA | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
psycho monkey
unregistered

posted 07-14-2000 08:21 PM           Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yeah...stupid Bro

------------------
And then it came to me, I can dip my butt in shrimp sauce and slam it on a canvas!

PBS:Sirocco, challenge me sometime, AIM: Psychodic monkey
creator of the famous discouragement line

IP: Logged
Charmeleon411
Farting Nudist
Member # 99

Member Rated:
posted 07-14-2000 10:19 PM      Profile for Charmeleon411     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*remembers*

That was a match bit from earlier in the day. *slaps forehead*

------------------
"I gave you all a plate of corn muffins to rate my team..."
-Charmeleon411-

Biffster
Farting Nudist
Member # 269

Member Rated:
posted 07-14-2000 11:54 PM      Profile for Biffster     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I didn't think that StarCaliber would use a starmie. That was a good battle. I thought SC was going to lose after I read the first couple paragrahs. Fighting moves always fail on pbs. Did submisson accually work?

------------------
"You guys can play soul battle later"

AIM: BiffsterPKMN
Some fuck-a-luck took Biffster

From: Viridian City (On the road at least) | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
starCaliber
is evil and also MewtwoSama
Member # 268

Member Rated:
posted 07-15-2000 01:33 AM      Profile for starCaliber   Email starCaliber   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It did once, but the second time it was up to its usual stunts...

------------------
"Yo kee kee koh lah!"
-Seung Mina, from SoulCalibur

From: San Francisco, CA | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
MiniJoe
Farting Nudist
Member # 512

Member Rated:
posted 07-16-2000 01:06 AM      Profile for MiniJoe   Email MiniJoe   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Good job, StarCaliber. You are so good. I wish I was as good as you.

------------------
Z

Charmeleon411
Farting Nudist
Member # 99

Member Rated:
posted 07-16-2000 08:49 AM      Profile for Charmeleon411     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MiniJoe:
Good job, StarCaliber. You are so good. I wish I was as good as you.

*discourages MiniJoe* That was packed with sarcasm....

------------------
"I gave you all a plate of corn muffins to rate my team..."
-Charmeleon411-

MiniJoe
Farting Nudist
Member # 512

Member Rated:
posted 07-16-2000 12:35 PM      Profile for MiniJoe   Email MiniJoe   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Charmeleon411:

*discourages MiniJoe* That was packed with sarcasm....

Of course it was filled with sarcasm. I am way better than StarCaliber anyway. Also StarCaliber was over at my house and made me type that. He is a lying sack of sh*t. You should have beat his candy a**!

I am being sarcastic again here everybody. StarCaliber is way better than me and would beat me easily. Also he is threatening me to not burn me a CD, so i must reply like this.

------------------
The biggest risk is not taking one.

[This message has been edited by MiniJoe (edited 07-16-2000).]

[This message has been edited by MiniJoe (edited 07-16-2000).]

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.