The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Onix Annex   » Arbok's Internet Cafe   » psycho monkey beats Kabutops

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: psycho monkey beats Kabutops
psycho monkey
unregistered

posted 07-12-2000 04:49 PM           Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I will admit, I had my fair share of luck, but so did he, onto the fight...

First off, it was Tauros vs Kazam, I could have Psyed or DTed, I felt like going offensive so I psyed (CH, not enough to kill regretfully), he B-slamed, and Par'd Kazam, I kick the computer.

so he H-beams, No more kazam :|

Kab-6 PM-5 argh...

I wanted the 1st attack next turn so I could kill Tauros w/o getting a scratch, so out comes trio, Slash, CH, no more Tauros

Kabu-5 PM-5

he sends out mie, I thought back to that one guys topic, abt the Trio Fissuring the Mie (I think it was I Mie) so I figured, why cant I do it? Its my only chance. I fissure, and it hits! no more Mie. I dance around.

Kabu-4 PM-5 (I was pumped here )

next, cuno, I use Rock slide, and a miss (ironic, sense Fissure just hit =P), he I beams, Trio dies, I gripe.

I send out Venu w/o thinking and I Immeadiately realize my mistake(s) but I try to make the best of it, I was expecting a I-Beam, but he DTs instead, I S-powder, miss, he DTs, I S-powder, miss, he I-Beams, CHvenu dies, I grumble.

Kabu-4 PM-4

DT was ticking me off, so I send out Vap, he Glows, I haze, he attacks, I I-beam, FRZ!!!!, I jump up and down.I AA, he swiches to Venu, I AA again, he DTs, I figured I better get down to buissnes here, so, he DTs, I I-Beam, he S-powders, I take advantage of sleep clause and swich to Lax, he DTs, then Sleeps, I HATE DT resters (even though I use them =P) I I-Beam, He sleeps, I take the time to Amnesia up after awhle Its Amnesia x3 for me and DTx3 or 4 for him, after he DTs 3 more times, I-beam finally hits, and Venu is down, I Smile largely =D)

Kabu-3 PM-4

So he sends out this Clefable that he has been bragging about, it minis, Lax beams, He rests, I send out bro and start amnesiaing up, then he keeps mini up, and after a bunch of PP wasting crap, Bro manages to hit w/ a surf, Fable is gone!

Kabu-2 PM-4 (I was pumped here =P)

He sends out slash, he Swiches, (O_o) I Surf on Cuno, hes still not dead, so I take the time to DT up =D, after Im fully DTed, I kill Cuno.

Kabu-1 PM-4 (easy sailing from here, eh?)

out comes Slash, EQ, Miss, Surf, dead.

Kabu-0 PM-4, I dance around a bit more, then my feet hurt, OK, Im done rambling now, beating Kabutops, was fun!

------------------
And then it came to me, I can dip my butt in shrimp sauce and slam it on a canvas!

PBS:Sirocco, challenge me sometime, AIM: Psychodic monkey
creator of the famous discouragement line

IP: Logged
Caos2
Farting Nudist
Member # 104

Member Rated:
posted 07-13-2000 04:28 AM      Profile for Caos2   Email Caos2   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Way to go Dudge!

Caos2

------------------
Slayer of Monsters, Avenger of the Wronged, and Lover of Easy Women.

From: Belo Horizonte | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Kabutops
Farting Nudist
Member # 195

Rate Member
posted 07-27-2000 11:31 AM      Profile for Kabutops     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
what? this was what like 3 months ago? why does it matter? why are u posting it? because i said u got lucky? screw it, lets go again- today (thursday) at 3 pacific, and ill post the log here u punk lil bitch. *guarantees a win with new 16-0 team*

------------------
chansey did defense curl
chansey did defense curl
chansey did defense curl
chansey did defense curl
chansey did defense curl
chansey did defense curl
machamp did submission...critical hit!

Kabutops
Farting Nudist
Member # 195

Rate Member
posted 07-27-2000 11:35 AM      Profile for Kabutops     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
also if my team was still the same, id b pissed at u for revealing it! u just dont pull this kinda shit without asking permission...i mean if i posted my battle logs of ppl here i dont think theyd b happy, especially if they were 3 months out of date! also i dont save most of my logs, just the ones im proud of and probably said u got lucky because i mistook it for some other battle.

------------------
chansey did defense curl
chansey did defense curl
chansey did defense curl
chansey did defense curl
chansey did defense curl
chansey did defense curl

psycho monkey
unregistered

posted 07-27-2000 01:13 PM           Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It WAS recent before you revived it!

And you dont need the other persons permission to post a battle!

------------------
And then it came to me, I can dip my butt in shrimp sauce and slam it on a canvas!

PBS:Sirocco, challenge me sometime, AIM: Psychodic monkey
creator of the famous discouragement line

IP: Logged
Charmeleon411
Farting Nudist
Member # 99

Member Rated:
posted 07-27-2000 02:17 PM      Profile for Charmeleon411     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*first time reading it*

You da man Psycho monkey!

------------------
"I gave you all a plate of corn muffins to rate my team..."
-Charmeleon411-

Philbo
Farting Nudist
Member # 443

Member Rated:
posted 07-27-2000 02:26 PM      Profile for Philbo   Email Philbo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Um, Kabutops, you do realise that your sig is just Iyse's sig modified dont you?

------------------
Philbo, you rock.-Cat-Gonk
"Welcome to Earth..."-Will Smith, Independence Day

AIM:Philbosan

From: Kent, England | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Kabutops
Farting Nudist
Member # 195

Rate Member
posted 07-27-2000 05:49 PM      Profile for Kabutops     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
iyse...uhhh...i knew i got it from somewhere...a lot of ppl have a similar sig ...it wasnt recent, i have a new team anyway. Im not sure why i even took this post serious i guess i was in a bad mood this morning. well its 3...ure not at pbs, so i guess u dont want to battle.

------------------
chansey did defense curl
chansey did defense curl
chansey did defense curl
chansey did defense curl
chansey did defense curl
chansey did defense curl

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.