The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Onix Annex   » Arbok's Internet Cafe   » [IBT] I feel depressed

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: [IBT] I feel depressed
NickWhiz1
Farting Nudist
Member # 30

Member Rated:
posted 07-11-2000 02:37 PM      Profile for NickWhiz1   Author's Homepage   Email NickWhiz1   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

*feels left out*

*is depressed*

If you don't know why, you haven't been paying attention since the whole thing started.

------------------
-NickWhiz1
NickWhiz1@aol.com
My FAQs

OK, now I fully agree with NickWhiz1 that Branners should NOT Rep For GameFAQs...;p-psycho monkey, after branners was cheering for Azure

From: Toledo, OH, USA | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
psycho monkey
unregistered

posted 07-11-2000 02:39 PM           Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yeah...stupid NickWhiz1

Shutup already...

*depresses NickWhiz1*

------------------
And then it came to me, I can dip my butt in shrimp sauce and slam it on a canvas!

PBS:Sirocco, challenge me sometime, AIM: Psychodic monkey
creator of the famous discouragement line

IP: Logged
NickWhiz1
Farting Nudist
Member # 30

Member Rated:
posted 07-11-2000 02:41 PM      Profile for NickWhiz1   Author's Homepage   Email NickWhiz1   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I have nothing to say to you, psycho(FREAK) monkey.

------------------
-NickWhiz1
NickWhiz1@aol.com
My FAQs

OK, now I fully agree with NickWhiz1 that Branners should NOT Rep For GameFAQs...;p-psycho monkey, after branners was cheering for Azure

branners
Farting Nudist
Member # 101

Member Rated:
posted 07-11-2000 02:41 PM      Profile for branners   Author's Homepage   Email branners   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Um, yeah.

You shouod be repping gfaqs. I just don't like being in the team, I'm not a proper gamfaqer, I just feel like a 'gun for hire', not a full blooded member. People that have contributed a lot to the boards, and been there a while (ie you) should be in the team, not me.

*sigh*

------------------
-branners, AKA Tominater

AIM: TEbranners

NickWhiz1
Farting Nudist
Member # 30

Member Rated:
posted 07-11-2000 02:42 PM      Profile for NickWhiz1   Author's Homepage   Email NickWhiz1   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*goes from depressed state to semi-depressed state*

Thanks Branners, I needed that.

------------------
-NickWhiz1
NickWhiz1@aol.com
My FAQs

TeeJay
Farting Nudist
Member # 265

Member Rated:
posted 07-11-2000 03:39 PM      Profile for TeeJay     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Nick, your complaining isn't getting you anywhere. If you're mad at GameFAQs, go bother them, not us. I'm getting tired of this.

------------------
"There WILL be poking!" -Me
"I like grapes!" -Anthrax

TeeJay
AIM: daBIGTom

From: Overland Park, Kansas, USA | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
psycho monkey
unregistered

posted 07-11-2000 03:43 PM           Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah! go bother gameFAQs!

uh...wait, n/m

MIND-your stuck with it either way

ME-darn, your right...

Go Bother gameFAQs, you can get banned there!

------------------
And then it came to me, I can dip my butt in shrimp sauce and slam it on a canvas!

Charmeleon411
Farting Nudist
Member # 99

Member Rated:
posted 07-11-2000 04:11 PM      Profile for Charmeleon411     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
1.) Nick can't rep for us, he's proved it before that he can't.

2.) Branners, you weren't forced to rep for us, you were asked, if you don't wanna rep, viktor can replace you.

------------------
"I gave you all a plate of corn muffins to rate my team..."
-Charmeleon411-

branners
Farting Nudist
Member # 101

Member Rated:
posted 07-11-2000 04:13 PM      Profile for branners   Author's Homepage   Email branners   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Don't worry Char, I don't mind fighting for gamefaqs, as long as I get to fight an azurian.

I really wanna battle Fanha..

------------------
-branners, AKA Tominater

NickWhiz1
Farting Nudist
Member # 30

Member Rated:
posted 07-11-2000 10:53 PM      Profile for NickWhiz1   Author's Homepage   Email NickWhiz1   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Uh, Char, wouldn't it be against the rules for a sub to be used to sub for 2 different people?

------------------
-NickWhiz1
NickWhiz1@aol.com
My FAQs

Charmeleon411
Farting Nudist
Member # 99

Member Rated:
posted 07-11-2000 11:34 PM      Profile for Charmeleon411     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NickWhiz1:
Uh, Char, wouldn't it be against the rules for a sub to be used to sub for 2 different people?

Ok, welcome to our newest sub then for me if I win r2, psycho monkey or King Nidogod X, so nyah, you won't sub for me.

------------------
-Charmeleon411-

NickWhiz1
Farting Nudist
Member # 30

Member Rated:
posted 07-11-2000 11:37 PM      Profile for NickWhiz1   Author's Homepage   Email NickWhiz1   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oh Char, I know you just hate my guts, come out and admit it.

Besides, would KC/Caos2 let psycho monkey/KNX rep GameFAQs?

------------------
-NickWhiz1
NickWhiz1@aol.com
My FAQs

Viktor
Farting Nudist
Member # 346

Member Rated:
posted 07-12-2000 02:10 AM      Profile for Viktor     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well, I can vouch for KNX. He is VERY good.

------------------
"And to think of all the time i wasted at Moe's"
"Wasted? What about our staring contests?"

From: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
TeeJay
Farting Nudist
Member # 265

Member Rated:
posted 07-12-2000 10:16 AM      Profile for TeeJay     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ditto on KNX.

------------------

TeeJay

AgentM2
Farting Nudist
Member # 310

Member Rated:
posted 07-12-2000 10:59 AM      Profile for AgentM2     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
No Branners, you will stay in and fight round 2! Lazeye beat me and someone I have fought before must beat him.

------------------
the name's two, mewtwo.......AgentM2!!!

psycho monkey
unregistered

posted 07-12-2000 11:13 AM           Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Charmeleon411:

Ok, welcome to our newest sub then for me if I win r2, psycho monkey or King Nidogod X, so nyah, you won't sub for me.

*grumbles about KNX coming in right now*

argh...yes, Even tho Id like to lie right here... KNX is better than me, not like no one didnt know that tho... thats as close as I get to repping right there, unless SOMEBODY ELSE eventually cant fight...=D

------------------

Charmeleon411
Farting Nudist
Member # 99

Member Rated:
posted 07-12-2000 11:15 AM      Profile for Charmeleon411     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NickWhiz1:
Oh Char, I know you just hate my guts, come out and admit it.

Besides, would KC/Caos2 let psycho monkey/KNX rep GameFAQs?

I thought I have said I hated you...oh well, for the record: I hate you nickwhiz1, you suck. And I want one of those 2 to rep because:
1.) They are good battlers
2.) They can handle themselves in a mature fashion.

If kc/caos doesn't want them subbing, I'll get anyone but you to sub for me. MT0 is a nice choice as well.

------------------
-Charmeleon411-

branners
Farting Nudist
Member # 101

Member Rated:
posted 07-12-2000 12:54 PM      Profile for branners   Author's Homepage   Email branners   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AgentM2:
No Branners, you will stay in and fight round 2! Lazeye beat me and someone I have fought before must beat him.

I will beat him *starts punching self in a vain attempt to psyc himself up*. Besides, it's a challenge, and the further I get, the harder the people I have to beat. For some reason, I always want to go with the hardest person first...

Oh yeah, do you want to be really nice? Tell me his team...(and yes, I know he may have changed it because of that new rule)

Anyways, what's the point in having a new sub? They're not gonna get to battle are they? Although, I will vouch for KNX, he is very good (although the time I played him I beat him :Ţ)

------------------
-branners, AKA Tominater

NickWhiz1
Farting Nudist
Member # 30

Member Rated:
posted 07-12-2000 02:26 PM      Profile for NickWhiz1   Author's Homepage   Email NickWhiz1   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
About MT0, I know he is good and all, but I think he shouldn't be able to sub for GameFAQs because he participated in the qualifying tourney for Azure.

Oh well, no one EVER listens to me.

You guys (I.E. GameFAQs reps) will find EVERY way you can to keep me out of this tournament. Egotistical idiots.

------------------
-NickWhiz1
NickWhiz1@aol.com
My FAQs

Charmeleon411
Farting Nudist
Member # 99

Member Rated:
posted 07-12-2000 02:35 PM      Profile for Charmeleon411     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fanha:
*evil grin*

*wonders if he should get a say in GameFAQs subs because it's being done over Azure*

*puts his vote on NickWhiz because he's better*

Eh, no. Subs and reps were picked independently, that'd be like picking our reps, if you do that, I get to re-pick your reps:

1-8.) Hobart

Happy?

------------------
-Charmeleon411-

NickWhiz1
Farting Nudist
Member # 30

Member Rated:
posted 07-12-2000 02:42 PM      Profile for NickWhiz1   Author's Homepage   Email NickWhiz1   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*sighs*

EVERYONE hates me!

*sobs*

*thinks about retiring from Pokemon boards, because everyone hates me and I'm not needed*

*thinks about posting this at GameFAQs*

*goes from semi-depressed to ultra-depressed state*

------------------
-NickWhiz1
NickWhiz1@aol.com
My FAQs

TeeJay
Farting Nudist
Member # 265

Member Rated:
posted 07-12-2000 03:04 PM      Profile for TeeJay     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well Nick, like I said on PBS a few days ago, just create a new alias on the Internet and let no one know that you are NickWhiz, and start all over.

Or, you COULD stop bugging us about the IBT and you not being in it, and actually become NORMAL, and you could slowly gain my respect.

------------------

TeeJay

Charmeleon411
Farting Nudist
Member # 99

Member Rated:
posted 07-12-2000 03:26 PM      Profile for Charmeleon411     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*points at nick and laughs*

------------------
-Charmeleon411-

NickWhiz1
Farting Nudist
Member # 30

Member Rated:
posted 07-12-2000 03:31 PM      Profile for NickWhiz1   Author's Homepage   Email NickWhiz1   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*breaks Char's finger*
*cements his mouth shut*

------------------
-NickWhiz1
NickWhiz1@aol.com
My FAQs

Viktor
Farting Nudist
Member # 346

Member Rated:
posted 07-12-2000 04:16 PM      Profile for Viktor     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well if we can't decide who to use as a sub, we could just hold a short 4-man tourney. Nick/KNX/PM/MT0. Whoever wins, subs. Whoever gets 2nd is the next sub. Easy as pie.

------------------

psycho monkey
unregistered

posted 07-12-2000 04:52 PM           Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*notices Nick quotes him a lot*

------------------

laZeye
Farting Nudist
Member # 464

Member Rated:
posted 07-12-2000 08:13 PM      Profile for laZeye     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hehehe... No one can beat me with my luck. Ask AgentM2, he knows what I'm talking about. Since AgentM2 has seen my team, I figure it's time for a change to take people off-guard... By the way, how much PP does splash have?

------------------
(o) ( .)

Viktor
Farting Nudist
Member # 346

Member Rated:
posted 07-12-2000 09:53 PM      Profile for Viktor     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I dont know what your thinking lazeye... but remember, no PPing up moves with more then 15 original PP.

------------------

psycho monkey
unregistered

posted 07-12-2000 09:54 PM           Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Viktor:
Well if we can't decide who to use as a sub, we could just hold a short 4-man tourney. Nick/KNX/PM/MT0. Whoever wins, subs. Whoever gets 2nd is the next sub. Easy as pie.

I like that Idea!

------------------

kadabra 2.0
Farting Nudist
Member # 484

Member Rated:
posted 07-12-2000 10:06 PM      Profile for kadabra 2.0   Email kadabra 2.0   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
KNX is good. Although I will surely destroy him -next- time :P

------------------
- Kadabra 2.0 the White

Charmeleon411
Farting Nudist
Member # 99

Member Rated:
posted 07-12-2000 10:16 PM      Profile for Charmeleon411     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Nicholas, behave! *whacks nicholas with a rolled up newspaper*

------------------
-Charmeleon411-

NickWhiz1
Farting Nudist
Member # 30

Member Rated:
posted 07-12-2000 10:41 PM      Profile for NickWhiz1   Author's Homepage   Email NickWhiz1   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*sighs*

NickWhiz1 used Trout Slap!
Critical hit!
It's super effective!
Enemy Charmeleon411 fainted!

*sighs*

------------------
-NickWhiz1
NickWhiz1@aol.com
My FAQs

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.