The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Onix Annex   » Arbok's Internet Cafe   » "Them's fighting words..." (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: "Them's fighting words..."
Ancient Egyptian Cat-Gonk
Happy Good Times Fortune Happiness Happity Hocks Cat-Gonk Happifier
Member # 14

Member Rated:
posted 06-17-2000 11:02 PM      Profile for Ancient Egyptian Cat-Gonk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
(Dialogue taken from the RPGamer board)

Azurians suck... 'Nuff said (No Text) <Cojiro> [25 minutes ago] (1/4)

I wouldn't underestimate them. They do have some good trainers over there, you know. (No Text) <SpaceDog> [18 minutes ago] (2/3)

Yeah. I agree. The ones who don't use Mewtwo and call it "skill" are definitely pretty good in battles. But those Mewtwo-users, well... *snickers* (No Text) <Gremo > [15 minutes ago] (1/1)

*sings* Oh Fanha.....

Yeah, but those types of Azurians use Screech three times, then explode all while fighting a Gengar.(No Text) <Dyne> [12 minutes ago] (0/0)

However, at least RPGamers are smart enough to choose players for the tour that can actually hold a Game Boy without trying to eat it...

No... But, alas, I was DENIED entry, though I am better than at least 2 people on that list! (No Text) <Cojiro> [38 minutes ago] (1/3)

Hah...

<RPGamer> "DT/REST IS SOOOO OLD AND BORING! LETS PLAY WITH THE SAME MOVESETS WE USED WHEN WE FIRST BOUGHT THE GAME! PSYCHIC ON MAGMAR YEEEEAAAAH!" </RPGamer>

------------------
t-gk: NvêVasTrR
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
D !iv n GdDsh?

@iM: CatGonk

tH3 Ktt l1Ttr )(
--[ http://catgonk.cjb.net ]--

*AZURIAN used STRATEGY!*
*RPGIMP used WHINE!*

From: Perth, Western Australia. | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Argo
Farting Nudist
Member # 49

Member Rated:
posted 06-17-2000 11:03 PM      Profile for Argo   Email Argo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Haha..

------------------
AIM:Argothian Wurm
"Ditto! use your special of 2 to launch an overpowering psychic blast!"
-cfalcon

If you think variety is "sad", then you can just bite my shiny metal ass.
-Mr. K

-Argo

From: new york,NY,USA | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
AgentM2
Farting Nudist
Member # 310

Member Rated:
posted 06-17-2000 11:08 PM      Profile for AgentM2     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
TIME TO RUMBLE! YEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHH!!!

------------------
the name's two, mewtwo.......AgentM2!!!

Red Dragon
Farting Nudist
Member # 485

Rate Member
posted 06-17-2000 11:25 PM      Profile for Red Dragon   Email Red Dragon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well, i wouldn't underestimate them either.. Double rest is kinda sucky if you ever try it near a swift dancer.. though it's effective with hazers..

------------------

Dyne
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 463

Member Rated:
posted 06-17-2000 11:31 PM      Profile for Dyne   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Heh. I have nothing against any of you at all. It's just somebody was telling me how they studied at Azure, and would beat me in the PBS, then used Screech three times and then Exploded... all this time I had a Gengar up. Now, it is a fact that there are many more "Azurians" the "RPGamers". And some Azurians are new to the game. All I mean is that there is a group at Azure who believe they are great players because they win with Mewtwo. But sometimes those players do stupid things (like what I just explained).

And I wouldn't post here if I didn't like any of you. I think it's fun being on-topic once in a while =P

------------------
Hmm... might as well spam. http://dyne.pokeschool.com/

Marcus Majarra
Farting Nudist
Member # 56

Member Rated:
posted 06-17-2000 11:32 PM      Profile for Marcus Majarra   Author's Homepage   Email Marcus Majarra   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Damn it, I hate it when the others give me a bad image. *blasts Cojiro solely for the fun of it*

Anyway, now I'm really glad I chose not to be a rep in this tournament.

*assumes the consequence to be classified as one of those "snobbish eccentric no-good RPGamers"*

------------------
Yours Truly,

Marcus Majarra
for more info, reach me at RPGamer's Pokboard
AIM: Marcus Maj

From: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Argo
Farting Nudist
Member # 49

Member Rated:
posted 06-17-2000 11:49 PM      Profile for Argo   Email Argo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dyne:
Heh. I have nothing against any of you at all. It's just somebody was telling me how they studied at Azure, and would beat me in the PBS, then used Screech three times and then Exploded... all this time I had a Gengar up. Now, it is a fact that there are many more "Azurians" the "RPGamers". And some Azurians are new to the game. All I mean is that there is a group at Azure who believe they are great players because they win with Mewtwo. But sometimes those players do stupid things (like what I just explained).

Every board has newbies,and one reason while your board may be short on them,is because when they first come....everyone says hi,and get back to off topicness.

EVERY newbie feels out of place their...

And..Just by LOOKING at the format...i literally become Nausious(sp?)...

------------------
-cfalcon

-Mr. K

-Argo

Dyne
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 463

Member Rated:
posted 06-17-2000 11:53 PM      Profile for Dyne   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah, but they were telling me how they could beat me since they were an Azurian. And yes, RPGamer is off-topic, which is why I like Azure.

Also, if that same person challenges me again, I wouldn't mock him. Hopefully he's learned something, and the fight will be much better.

------------------

Bugen
unregistered

posted 06-17-2000 11:57 PM           Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
A lot of times I would end up in a certain group without my choice (this happened notably in school) where the entire group would get in trouble, including me, for stuff which I didn't have anything to do with. While I could lurk at RPGamer or just leave entirely, I don't particularly want to, because I kind of like it there. Still, I don't particularly like getting a bad rap because of others.

Regarding this board -- Actually, this board doesn't look bad. I don't really like the non-threaded design of the board, but it's just a minor complaint. The posters here don't seem -too- hostile.

Maybe I'll post here... If you don't mind having another one of those "snobbish eccentric no-good RPGamers" (to use Marcus' words) here, that is.

------------------
--Bugen

IP: Logged
Dyne
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 463

Member Rated:
posted 06-18-2000 12:01 AM      Profile for Dyne   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Being that I have over 20 more posts than you, I'll have to ask you to leave!... *realizes I'm turing this board into RPGamer* Eh... sorry everyone. And Bugen, I was obviously kidding *will stop posting off topic now*

------------------

TeeJay
Farting Nudist
Member # 265

Member Rated:
posted 06-18-2000 03:31 AM      Profile for TeeJay     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You guys ready to rumble? I'll use Mewtwo or not, I wanna fight you all.

------------------
Insert sig here.

TeeJay
AIM:daBIGTom
e-mail:dabigtom@yahoo.com

From: Overland Park, Kansas, USA | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Enter Your Name Here
Farting Nudist
Member # 57

Member Rated:
posted 06-18-2000 03:51 AM      Profile for Enter Your Name Here   Email Enter Your Name Here   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
'Tis why I named myself Azurian and my rival RPGamer after Fahna's GS erased my game, which is also how my sig came about.

Every time I see that line on the game boy screen my eyes just light up with joy. ^_^

------------------
--EYNH

"AZURIAN defeated RPGAMER!"

SuperPsychoDave
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 457

Rate Member
posted 06-18-2000 10:19 AM      Profile for SuperPsychoDave     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm on the RPGamer board and DAMN proud of it. But I'm not against Azurians. I AM however against Double Rest, it annoys me greatly, but that doesn't mean I don't like Azurians.

PS I'm Chocolate Teapot on RPGamer, I just registered here earlier, before I changed my name

Lance the Dragon Master
Farting Nudist
Member # 428

Member Rated:
posted 06-18-2000 10:29 AM      Profile for Lance the Dragon Master   Email Lance the Dragon Master   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Heh. It's fun to see you argue about RPGamer. *blasts Cojiro, who's just a fool*

------------------
Hello. I am Lance. I am from the RPGamer boards. I dislike Double-Team/Rest on Pokmon that have better choices.

Dekar
Farting Nudist
Member # 228

posted 06-18-2000 11:12 AM      Profile for Dekar     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm from RPGamer also... but my pokintellegence will probably have you thinking I'm a pokmaster(boarder :^))

------------------
All I have to say is play Suikoden 2 :^)

From: Hell. Or NJ, whatever. | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Lance the Dragon Master
Farting Nudist
Member # 428

Member Rated:
posted 06-18-2000 01:15 PM      Profile for Lance the Dragon Master   Email Lance the Dragon Master   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You're too hard on yourself, Dekar. You beat me before... remember when I had the really bad "s" key in the days of online battling w/o the PBS?

------------------
Hello. I am Lance. I am from the RPGamer boards. I dislike Double-Team/Rest on Pokmon that have better choices.

Rolken
Vulcan
Member # 7

Member Rated:
posted 06-18-2000 01:41 PM      Profile for Rolken   Author's Homepage   Email Rolken   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think Azurians stereotyping RPGamers as stupid is just as bad as RPGamers stereotyping us as stupid; simiarly, stereotyping all RPGamers as thinking of all Azurians as stupid is also stupid.

And I think Mewtwo'rs and Double Resters assaulting each other is also stupid. I use Double Team/Rest (although sparingly), and I have no qualms doing so. The only reason I don't use Mewtwo is because he is unethical and ruins the RPG element of the game (as do the birds). Both involve a degree of cheapness, and both can be countered. The fact that they may involve more work than other aspects in countering is just a factor of the game (and life).

------------------
COFFEE!
Sun Microsystems' Java Programming Language

Lance the Dragon Master
Farting Nudist
Member # 428

Member Rated:
posted 06-18-2000 03:08 PM      Profile for Lance the Dragon Master   Email Lance the Dragon Master   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Eh... I do not stereotype Azurians as stupid, just the lame ones that use Mewtwo, Gameshark, and worry about people actually LEARNING the box trick, and ones that use DT-Rest on EVERY Pokmon they have... did I list everybody? No, but most people.

------------------

starCaliber
is evil and also MewtwoSama
Member # 268

Member Rated:
posted 06-18-2000 03:34 PM      Profile for starCaliber   Email starCaliber   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Fanha, don't get started...

------------------
"Yeah Ramon. That'll happen."

From: San Francisco, CA | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Argo
Farting Nudist
Member # 49

Member Rated:
posted 06-18-2000 04:07 PM      Profile for Argo   Email Argo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*NOT going to respond to the topic,counter every one of fanha's statements,for the sake of the topic's calmness*

------------------
-cfalcon

-Mr. K

-Argo

Psybro
Half Psyduck. Half Slowbro. All cop.
Member # 290

Member Rated:
posted 06-18-2000 04:17 PM      Profile for Psybro   Email Psybro   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ahem.
Two, four, six, eight,
Who do we think is really great?
Goooooooo Azure!!!

------------------
"Well, you're just a bully!"-Misty, responding to Mewtwo's plans for world domination in Pokmon: The First Movie.
Official Cheerleader for the Azurians in the Four-Way Board Tourney.

From: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Charmeleon411
Farting Nudist
Member # 99

Member Rated:
posted 06-18-2000 06:30 PM      Profile for Charmeleon411     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Even though we're underdogs (gameFAQs) we have a cheer too, How About No? came up with it:

"Anyway, everyone just needs to relax
Cuz we all know the winner is gonna be GameFAQs
We all know UPN ain't got no skills
GameFAQs will be the one doing all the kills
And Azure Heights strategies are just an illusion
Ha-ha! They killed themselves in confusion!
They're the ones who use Mewtwo? Man, how cheap!
We'll kill them anyway, cuz they suck *bleep*
Oh no! It's the ''Poke Oasis,'' it's RPGamer!
''Warning: Beware of GameFAQs'' reads the disclaimer
It's gonna be us going all the way
They should just get down and begin to pray!
So enough with the flame wars, and no stupid bellsprout
Let's show everyone what GameFAQs is all about!

When I say Game, you say FAQs!
-Game!
*Silence*
-Game!
*Silence*" -How About No?

Our cheer rules! =)

------------------
"I gave you all a plate of corn muffins to rate my team..."
-Charmeleon411-

abz1986
Farting Nudist
Member # 150

Member Rated:
posted 06-18-2000 07:58 PM      Profile for abz1986   Author's Homepage   Email abz1986   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
And..Just by LOOKING at the format...i literally become Nausious(sp?)...

Yeah, I luv Azure's board format, one of the reasons I post here, GOOOOOO AZURE!

------------------
"And sometimes you see things that aren't there (Like what?)
Like fat woman in G-strings with orange hair
(Mr. Shady what's a G-string?) It's yarn Claire
Women stick 'em up their behinds, go out and wear 'em"

--"The Kids" by Eminem

From: Overland Park, KS, USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Marcus Majarra
Farting Nudist
Member # 56

Member Rated:
posted 06-18-2000 08:12 PM      Profile for Marcus Majarra   Author's Homepage   Email Marcus Majarra   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*facefaults*

Ugh, this is becoming stupid, IMHO. Cheers? Come on... You should be concentrating on your strategies people! All I've seen so far is Mewtwo politics and silly feuds. Is anybody preparing? If so, where? I know I haven't seen 'em. Sheesh!

Oh, and as long as I'm here, I'd like to wish good luck to the Azurians. *has a feeling this will somehow be misinterpreted*

------------------
Yours Truly,

Marcus Majarra

Madelyn
Farting Nudist
Member # 480

Rate Member
posted 06-18-2000 08:33 PM      Profile for Madelyn   Email Madelyn   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Cat-Gonk, about your sig...

Yes, a "gimp" means somebody with a lame walk. However, it also means somebody with a fighting spirit...

------------------
Whenever I get with the program, somebody changes the channel.

From: Pelham, New York. Middle o' nowhere. ^_^ | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Ancient Egyptian Cat-Gonk
Happy Good Times Fortune Happiness Happity Hocks Cat-Gonk Happifier
Member # 14

Member Rated:
posted 06-19-2000 05:48 AM      Profile for Ancient Egyptian Cat-Gonk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Madelyn:
Cat-Gonk, about your sig...

Yes, a "gimp" means somebody with a lame walk. However, it also means somebody with a fighting spirit...

Just like the same way F__KER refers to someone who gets laid often?

I suppose those lines are a little severe though, I'll take them out tomorrow.

------------------
t-gk: NvêVasTrR
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
D !iv n GdDsh?

@iM: CatGonk

tH3 Ktt l1Ttr )(
--[ http://catgonk.cjb.net ]--

*AZURIAN used STRATEGY!*
*RPGIMP used WHINE!*

From: Perth, Western Australia. | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Rachel a.k.a. rache01
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 260

Rate Member
posted 06-19-2000 10:30 PM      Profile for Rachel a.k.a. rache01   Author's Homepage   Email Rachel a.k.a. rache01   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Charmeleon411:

We all know UPN ain't got no skills

*starts growling*

------------------
Pokmorphs: http://www.pokemonfactory.com/pokemorphs

Do you bury me when I'm gone?
Do you teach me while I'm here?
Just as soon as I belong
Then it's time I disappear
Lyrics from Metallica's new song "I Disappear"

From: South Australia | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
TeeJay
Farting Nudist
Member # 265

Member Rated:
posted 06-20-2000 12:38 AM      Profile for TeeJay     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well, at least they are right about UPN, hehe.

------------------
"It's a revolving door of Pokmon!"

TeeJay
AIM: daBIGTom
e-mail: dabigtom@yahoo.com

starCaliber
Member # 268

Member Rated:
posted 06-20-2000 12:42 AM      Profile for starCaliber   Email starCaliber   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
They're the ones who use Mewtwo? Man, how cheap!
Not all of us use Mewtwo, Charmeleon. And if you don't believe me, then click here.

------------------

Enter Your Name Here
Farting Nudist
Member # 57

Member Rated:
posted 06-20-2000 12:52 AM      Profile for Enter Your Name Here   Email Enter Your Name Here   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fanha:
Gulp...did you have to bring that up? I feel bad about that...

Heh, I don't care any more. Mom didn't get too pissed about the 20 bucks I lost, and plus, I restart after every tourney ANYWAY (trading my strongest team and a Mew if I got one to another cart, of course). I just wanted to fight Sama later, maybe Avalanche, and I would reset later.

------------------
--EYNH

"AZURIAN defeated RPGAMER!"

Charmeleon411
Farting Nudist
Member # 99

Member Rated:
posted 06-20-2000 08:28 AM      Profile for Charmeleon411     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I know star caliber, like it said in the original post, I didn't make the cheer, How About No? did it.

------------------
-Charmeleon411-

starCaliber
Member # 268

Member Rated:
posted 06-20-2000 01:12 PM      Profile for starCaliber   Email starCaliber   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well, I mean it is sort of a true generalization about people from Azure Heights. A lot of them go around using Mewtwo, and some of them have the nerve to defend Mewtwo as a "Pokemon that is not cheap."

And as a matter of fact, most of the people in this tournament have been voting yes on Mewtwo. *sigh....*

------------------

Psybro
Half Psyduck. Half Slowbro. All cop.
Member # 290

Member Rated:
posted 06-20-2000 01:23 PM      Profile for Psybro   Email Psybro   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Marcus Majarra:
*facefaults*

Ugh, this is becoming stupid, IMHO. Cheers? Come on... You should be concentrating on your strategies people!
Oh, and as long as I'm here, I'd like to wish good luck to the Azurians. *has a feeling this will somehow be misinterpreted*

Well, I'm not in the tournament, so:
One, three, five, nine,
Who do we think is really fine?
Goooooo Azure!!!!!
Yaaaaaaaay!

[Cartwheels into a wall]

------------------
"Well, you're just a bully!"-Misty, responding to Mewtwo's plans for world domination in Pokmon: The First Movie.
Official Cheerleader for the Azurians in the Four-Way Board Tourney.

From: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Rolken
Vulcan
Member # 7

Member Rated:
posted 06-20-2000 04:50 PM      Profile for Rolken   Author's Homepage   Email Rolken   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Posting on certain boards doesn't make you a good OR bad player, nor will a single tourney prove one board to be better.

For all we know, Mr. K could be one of the best strategists here, but it's overshadowed by the fact that he uses his favorite Pokmon.

Not all Azurians are Mewtwo happy, nor are all UPN'rs idiots or GameFAQ'rs omniscient. Proclaiming any of the above to be true is just plain immature.

------------------
"It will make you laugh, cry, want to kill Fanha, laugh again, cry some more, want to kill TeeJay, etc."
-StarCaliber, on Mewtwo's Cheapness Revisited

Charmeleon411
Farting Nudist
Member # 99

Member Rated:
posted 06-20-2000 06:41 PM      Profile for Charmeleon411     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Lighten up rolken. It's a cheer, it's all in fun, if making up funny cheers is immature, then I don't want to be mature. Sheesh, short temper or grumpyness?

------------------
-Charmeleon411-

Rolken
Vulcan
Member # 7

Member Rated:
posted 06-20-2000 11:17 PM      Profile for Rolken   Author's Homepage   Email Rolken   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Lighten up rolken. It's a cheer, it's all in fun, if making up funny cheers is immature, then I don't want to be mature. Sheesh, short temper or grumpyness?

I wasn't referring to that. I was referring to inter-board flaming.

I cheered my butt off at the Stars game, and they still lost...

------------------
"It will make you laugh, cry, want to kill Fanha, laugh again, cry some more, want to kill TeeJay, etc."

Marcus Majarra
Farting Nudist
Member # 56

Member Rated:
posted 06-21-2000 05:03 AM      Profile for Marcus Majarra   Author's Homepage   Email Marcus Majarra   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
As a dedicated RPGamer, I feel compelled to add yet another reply to this thread.

Our egos aren't that extended, mind all the prejudice we receive from other forums. Sure, we may talk a lot about our "alleged superiority", but it's all for the sake of humor (heck, if you take the time to read our threads, you'll know that everythink is for the sake of humor, or pervertedness in Uiru's case =P).

Most of us are generally respectful of other forums, and we're careful never to underestimate our opponents.

As for the little rivalry thing, it was just a little joke. It started during the period when most of us were spreading throughout other forums, discussing our own perceptions on Pokmon strategies. Realizing that Azure might provide the best competition when it came to establishing great teams, it's only normal that a little rivalry ensued. I'm just surprised it persisted still.

Anyhow, this is all just to prove a point I made two days ago on RPGamer. The PBS tourney is a bad idea. I fear it will only reduce the quality of the inter-board relations already in play. Not only that, but what will the other forums think, the ones that didn't get to participate in this little "get together"?

Anyhow, I hope I cleared up a few things. Basically, the point of this post is to say that our egos are not that prominent (although it's flattering that you might say so ;p)

------------------
Yours Truly,

Marcus Majarra

Mr. K
Racist
Member # 2

Member Rated:
posted 06-21-2000 06:57 AM      Profile for Mr. K   Author's Homepage   Email Mr. K   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Marcus Majarra:
As for the little rivalry thing, it was just a little joke.

I agree with Marcus on this...and I also agree that the whole tourney is a little silly.

But we've engaged in a little fun rivalry before and managed not to hate each other, so I'm sure if we don't act like children (altho some of us actually are children!), we can get thru this just fine...

------------------
KOFFING!
Azure Heights Pokmon Laboratory

From: Cinnabar Island | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Argo
Farting Nudist
Member # 49

Member Rated:
posted 06-21-2000 05:33 PM      Profile for Argo   Email Argo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:

I don't know of any "Mewtwo-happy" Azurians. Just because I don't think he's horribly cheap doesn't mean he's my "pride and joy" or I'm "addicted" to him or anything. I just play the best team I can in any situation, and I don't think people should criticize others for picked Mewtwo to use when availible to create a fair battle (and it IS fair when Mewtwo IS included). Like I said, I usually don't even play him as a sweeper (*cough*Kamiewtwo*cough*). Please, everyone, don't be like Argo making all these gay Mewtwo-drugs-bad-evil-"win high"-"addicted"-pity-u things...(I don't think anyone with eyes can't see that's all BS about me and TeeJay and others who maintain Mewtwo's not cheap being "addicted" to him. I just don't think he's THAT hard to take down.)

Never saw any Mewtwo addicts?

Some hasnt been looking in the mirror..

Fanha:<b>don't be like Argo making all these gay Mewtwo-drugs-bad-evil-"win high"-"addicted"-pity-u things.</b>

Now you're making references to sexuality?

What?????

That has NO place here...and you know it.

And anyone who has eyes and that persons opinions arent manipulated,and have ignorance spawned in them by mewtwo use can see my mewtwo-drugs comparison does make sense,and i know alot of people who agree with me,its not a fact fanha...its a OPINION...just one example.You are just flaming me for my opinions..especially by refering to it as "gay".

TSk tsk tsk...i never knew you would stoop to this level....and whenever i think of you,i would say to myself..

"Bar the mewtwo use,fanha is a intelligent and respected guy"

But now....i dont even know what to think...if a simple friendly mewtwo debate brought down your opinion THAT much....then it must mean debating that mewtwo is cheap is a extreme insult to you...simply because mewtwo has taken over you,and you still down realize it...

*sigh*

Be well,fanha..

------------------
-cfalcon

-Mr. K

-Argo

starCaliber
Member # 268

Member Rated:
posted 06-21-2000 05:46 PM      Profile for starCaliber   Email starCaliber   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
I don't know of any "Mewtwo-happy" Azurians...I don't think anyone with eyes can't see that's all BS about me and TeeJay and others who maintain Mewtwo's not cheap being "addicted" to him.
LOL, Fanha, you really should see TeeJay's Pokemon game. Back in the old days when the KC Pokemon League allowed Mewtwo use, he raised a new one all the time. He has like a box full of Mewtwo.

------------------

Apophis
worthless spud
Member # 487

Member Rated:
posted 06-21-2000 06:56 PM      Profile for Apophis     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
this has ceased being a debate.
it has become a forum for pokes at eachother.
fuck this.
brandon

------------------
I am Lord of this world, and the next.
My power surpasses that of any normal HUMAN.
None may contain my evil.

From: Ghent, Belgium | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Rolken
Vulcan
Member # 7

Member Rated:
posted 06-21-2000 08:46 PM      Profile for Rolken   Author's Homepage   Email Rolken   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Being Mewtwo-happy is a reference to being triggerhappy, not being obsessive.

------------------

Acey
Farting Nudist
Member # 309

Rate Member
posted 06-21-2000 09:50 PM      Profile for Acey   Author's Homepage   Email Acey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Okay, now the above is an example of a true flame ... drop it please, there is a thin line between debating and flaming, and the above just crossed it.

If you want you can flame *me* since on the whole I am rather resistant to flames. I've been enough in flame wars to be desensitised to the whole thing. So feel free to accuse me of being gay, insult my spelling and/or my grammar and call my mom names.

Then once you let the steam out, everyone can relax *grin*

Seeyas

------------------
-
*** Ace ***

http://jsa.users.fl.net.au
"How strange... It's wilting... Ha! Ha!" - Lilith
-

TeeJay
Farting Nudist
Member # 265

Member Rated:
posted 06-21-2000 11:47 PM      Profile for TeeJay     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by StarCaliber:
LOL, Fanha, you really should see TeeJay's Pokemon game.

That's funny, StarCaliber, because yesterday at your house I happened to see a team of 6 fresh maxed out Mewtwos on your game. I guess I'm not the only one.

Acey: Okay, now the above is an example of a true flame

Acey, that was a huge flame, but Argo has made tons of huge flames like that, too. He just draws them out into an argument so it doesn't seem too bad.

------------------
"It's a revolving door of Pokmon!"

TeeJay
AIM: daBIGTom
e-mail: dabigtom@yahoo.com

starCaliber
Member # 268

Member Rated:
posted 06-23-2000 03:05 AM      Profile for starCaliber   Email starCaliber   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TeeJay:
That's funny, StarCaliber, because yesterday at your house I happened to see a team of 6 fresh maxed out Mewtwos on your game.
Erm, actually, Scyther7164 sharked them and then registered them on our Stadium game (you shoulda looked at the OT). He thinks he can get into the league with that team. And sometimes, I fight against it for practice, and to remember how much I hate Mewtwo.

Fanha, that was a worthwhile post. He had it coming. I'll back you up on it too, if need-be.

------------------
"Sometimes I pour Pepsi down the air vents."

Argo
Farting Nudist
Member # 49

Member Rated:
posted 06-23-2000 04:57 PM      Profile for Argo   Email Argo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
So Fanha.....you're...uhm....accusing me of hypocracy and flaming...when...uhm....you also directly flame me:

quote:

[b]ARGO, YOU ARE AN ASS.

[/B]

....So....who is the hypocrite here?

------------------
-cfalcon

-Mr. K

-Argo

Apophis
worthless spud
Member # 487

Member Rated:
posted 06-24-2000 11:02 PM      Profile for Apophis     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
argo

you ARE an ass.
you are also all of the following:
dickhole
muthafucka
cockmunch
gay
stupid
stupid
gay
not very smart
a jerk
1. probably never been layed
2. never will be
gay
stupid

THATS a flame. too bad i actually think all of those things.
anyone disagree?
brandon

------------------

Argo
Farting Nudist
Member # 49

Member Rated:
posted 06-25-2000 02:36 AM      Profile for Argo   Email Argo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sooo...how 'bout those Lakers?

------------------
-cfalcon

-Mr. K

-Argo

starCaliber
Member # 268

Member Rated:
posted 06-25-2000 03:15 AM      Profile for starCaliber   Email starCaliber   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah them Lakers are good.

------------------
"Sometimes I pour Pepsi down the air vents."

Apophis
worthless spud
Member # 487

Member Rated:
posted 06-25-2000 12:39 PM      Profile for Apophis     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
glad i finally killed THAT subject.
brandon

------------------

All times are ET (US)
This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokmon Laboratory

2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.