The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Onix Annex   » Arbok's Internet Cafe   » about the ibt

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: about the ibt
Kabutops
Farting Nudist
Member # 195

Rate Member
posted 07-10-2000 01:05 PM      Profile for Kabutops     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
after everything that has happened, all the dq's, the time changes, and everything else...this f*ckn tourney is now officially MEANINGLESS. it was suppose to decide who was the best! and now...well its gonna decide who is the best cheater on the net! my 2 cents...and argo...shove them up your @$$

------------------
pokemon is just pokemon.
im sick of newbies who's lives revolve around it, but don't have a clue about it.

Argo
Farting Nudist
Member # 49

Member Rated:
posted 07-10-2000 02:36 PM      Profile for Argo   Email Argo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
God fanha...you just cant HELP being a freggin ASSuming bastard...i CANT STAND that about you.

------------------
AIM:Argothian Wurm
"Ditto! use your special of 2 to launch an overpowering psychic blast!"
-cfalcon

If you think variety is "sad", then you can just bite my shiny metal ass.
-Mr. K

-Argo

From: new york,NY,USA | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Viktor
Farting Nudist
Member # 346

Member Rated:
posted 07-10-2000 09:45 PM      Profile for Viktor     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fanha:
*sighs and shakes his head in dismay*

Argo, you lost, you are no longer in the IBT, and I will take great pleasure in issuing the following statement:

Argo, despite your efforts to get the good, honorable, honest Philbo disqualified based on his geographical location and time zone, and despite your efforts to delay and once again try to get him disqualified even when you were given another chance, Argo, you are hearby disqualified from the Inter-Board Tournament on the ground that [b]you LOST to an Azurian.

There, that feels much better.

[/B]

Ummm....Fanha, I REALLY don't think this was necessary. Argo told everyone why he couldn't make it, isn't that enough for you? Argo hasn't complained about his loss at all, HE has taken it like a man, but YOU have to rub in his face. So now your the one dragging this on farther then it has to go...

------------------
"And to think of all the time i wasted at Moe's"
"Wasted? What about our staring contests?"

From: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
psycho monkey
unregistered

posted 07-10-2000 09:47 PM           Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*agrees with Vik*

------------------
And then it came to me, I can dip my butt in shrimp sauce and slam it on a canvas!

PBS:Sirocco, challenge me sometime, AIM: Psychodic monkey
creator of the famous discouragement line

IP: Logged
Viktor
Farting Nudist
Member # 346

Member Rated:
posted 07-11-2000 03:08 PM      Profile for Viktor     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
1. He just insulted me.

2. He tried to DQ my friend. (If you're not in the IBT and haven't been on the inside of this, you DO NOT know the half of it.)

3. He plays stall games and tries to win by DQs.

4. He's been a pain in the ass to all of us working to keep this organized and fair. He goes off playing MUDs while me/KC/TeeJay are working hard to keep the IBT flowing.

5. He brushes off authority (he thinks the world revolves around him).

[/B]

Yea, but BOTH of you have gone on your ego trips now, so just let it go.

------------------
"And to think of all the time i wasted at Moe's"
"Wasted? What about our staring contests?"

From: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
psycho monkey
unregistered

posted 07-11-2000 03:29 PM           Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:

1. He just insulted me.

Im begining to agree with Argo

2. He tried to DQ my friend. (If you're not in the IBT and haven't been on the inside of this, you DO NOT know the half of it.)

Vik is a sub, just like you...
that goes along with that ASSuming part
and Vik is a sub, just like you...

3. He plays stall games and tries to win by DQs.

How would you know, In the past, Argo has had computer problems and has always admitted to them, IMO they should of fought before 1 day before the deadline tho...

4. He's been a pain in the ass to all of us working to keep this organized and fair. He goes off playing MUDs while me/KC/TeeJay are working hard to keep the IBT flowing.

KC was in charge the whole time, it was his idea in the 1st place, and, excuse him for finding something better to do than pokemon

5. He brushes off authority (he thinks the world revolves around him).

uh, just cuz one isnt on the comp a couple of days (does having a life get you DQed) doesnt mean he is brushing off authority, Phil wasnt on for a WEEK.
[/B]

------------------
And then it came to me, I can dip my butt in shrimp sauce and slam it on a canvas!

PBS:Sirocco, challenge me sometime, AIM: Psychodic monkey
creator of the famous discouragement line

IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.