The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » The Courtyard   » Karp Park   » Is Fanha Still Banned?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is Fanha Still Banned?
maagisk
Farting Nudist
Member # 536

Member Rated:
posted 06-10-2019 09:34 PM      Profile for maagisk   Author's Homepage   Email maagisk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm actually curious as to how he's doing. Last time I talked to him was on AIM back when I was in college. He told me that he hated the gaming industry and got out of it and started a new gig developing the Microsoft phone from many years back. I remember back when he built that simulator, it was very impressive.

- - - - -
-

From: Dramen, Norway | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
Sonichu
Farting Nudist
Member # 1607

Member Rated:
posted 06-29-2019 10:50 PM      Profile for Sonichu     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
same

- - - - -
int

Mr. K
Racist
Member # 2

Member Rated:
posted 07-09-2019 06:24 PM      Profile for Mr. K   Author's Homepage   Email Mr. K   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If he was banned in the prehistoric age, the user list has been frozen in time since then, so probably.

Hmm, I remember the name, but can't remember what he did. Was it something good?

Occasionally people email me and ask to have an account reactivated or the email address updated and often I very sincerely believe for a few moments that I will look into the issue, but then I never actually do it.

From: Cinnabar Island | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
stinky cheese man
Farting Nudist
Member # 455

Member Rated:
posted 08-15-2019 05:13 PM      Profile for stinky cheese man     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Fucking christ you guys are still here?

It's been almost 20 years...let it go already

- - - - -
Thwart my deadly hamster so I can shuffle my burnt underpants.

From: a world of perfection | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
starCaliber
is evil and also MewtwoSama
Member # 268

Member Rated:
posted 09-18-2019 08:07 PM      Profile for starCaliber   Email starCaliber   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by stinky cheese man:
Fucking christ you guys are still here?

It's been almost 20 years...let it go already

lurk more
From: San Francisco, CA | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.