next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » The Courtyard   » Karp Park   » The White Guy

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The White Guy
10,000Lb.Snorlax
loves long time.
Member # 13

Member Rated:
posted 11-11-2016 11:41 AM      Profile for 10,000Lb.Snorlax   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well it happened. All those white, stupid, ignorant, racist naerdowell rubes from flyover states brought on the apocalypse by ignoring the proper nature of the way the universe should exist and elected Donald Trump president.

Kiss that wonderful Obamacare goodbye! Thanks a lot racist homophobes!

Won't be long now before women can't have abortions or condoms and everyone is forced to buy guns.

If Obama could just have run for another term things would have been fine like they were.

Americans are so stupid >_<

WE WERE SO CLOSE TO FIXING BROKEN AMERICA NOW IT'S MORE BROKEN [Frown] [Frown] [Frown]

MewtwoSama
Asshole
Member # 12

Member Rated:
posted 11-12-2016 01:27 PM      Profile for MewtwoSama   Author's Homepage   Email MewtwoSama   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
At least we're too old to be drafted into whatever war Russia wants us to fight
From: Abyss of Evil | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 11-12-2016 04:15 PM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oops.

- - - - -
"Anybody gone into Whole Foods lately and see what they charge for arugula?"
-- Barack Obama, campaigning in Iowa

Mentar the Malady Monkey
worst username ever
Member # 1182

Member Rated:
posted 11-13-2016 04:15 PM      Profile for Mentar the Malady Monkey   Email Mentar the Malady Monkey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The Electoral College might still do its Constitutional duty and save us from this colossal fuckup.

- - - - -
WHAT.

From: Pandemonium, HL, Hades | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
Mr. K
Racist
Member # 2

Member Rated:
posted 11-14-2016 05:34 AM      Profile for Mr. K   Author's Homepage   Email Mr. K   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It would be a lot easier to accept this normal replacement of Team X with Team Y were it not for the explicit indefensible racism and everythingism.

Like, "President Romney" sounds like a beautiful haiku right now. But of course Romney lost for the same reason Hillary lost.

I was initially deeply worried that Trump was put over the top BECAUSE he's racist, but now that I realize it's merely because people were hurting, I don't feel so bad any more. Although it reveals that those people aren't seriously troubled by racism, at least they aren't primarily motivated by it.

Americans like to pick a president totally unlike the previous one, and this defeat couldn't have happened to a better Democrat. I am beyond thrilled that Hillary will not be our first female president. With luck, her brand of horseshittery will be discredited within the Democratic party.

I like the protests as a message to the rest of the world that we are not all hateful dicks without compassion (and, I suppose, as a catharsis), but the rioting and flag burning is stupid and irritating.

I wish this could have been accomplished without all the mean-spirited rhetoric, but at least I don't believe the population as a whole has become more hateful. Maybe hardcore Republicans have, but their numbers are not growing, and it's just an issue of degree with them.

All the social shit will work itself out eventually. Universal health care is inevitable. Just a matter of time. But we're running out of time on the carbon thing, and that is worrisome.

It will be interesting to see what Trump will do. He certainly isn't a Republican. He barely has an ideology. If the price we have to pay to finally rebuild our infrastructure is a gold TRUMP nameplate on every fucking installation in the country, I suppose I can live with that. They'll be collector's items one day.

[ 11-14-2016, 05:36 AM: Message edited by: Mr. K ]

From: Cinnabar Island | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.