next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » The Courtyard   » Karp Park   » ELLO

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ELLO
Megafly
Farting Nudist
Member # 450

Member Rated:
posted 02-08-2012 08:20 AM      Profile for Megafly   Email Megafly   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I've been drinking. Somehow I began reminiscing about the old PBS days. like right in the beginning someone discovered that amnesia was dominant. there was some lame card forum that had a lot of prominant players. Had some acronym name that I don't remember. Anyway, mewtwo was banned cause we're little bitches. Sleep clause. Everyone abused the shit out of amnesia and doubleteam/rest. we all sat around all day thinking up the dominant movesets for the 12 or so top tier pokemon. HAHA. It was a lot of fun battling. Anyway I never posted here much but I missed some of my friends from those days. hope you pokemonfags are keeping it real. Love you. rby for life.

- - - - -
*headshot*

Megafly
Farting Nudist
Member # 450

Member Rated:
posted 02-08-2012 08:33 AM      Profile for Megafly   Email Megafly   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I stopped caring about movesets once everyone got all seriously gay about everything. My final team I think was...

Raticate:
Body Slam
Super Fang
Dig or some shit?
Blizzard

Superfangs would fuck up lot of shit on switches

Hypno:
That damn 100 damage ghost level move.
Thunder Wave
Double Team
Rest

Tank. Fucking uber.

Alakazam:
Psychic
ThunderWave
Shadow ball move whatever
Recover

Fucked shit up and crippled

Rhydon:
Earthquake
Rockslide
Body Slam
don't know. Hyper beam?

only there to to get in a mass damage move here and there. Make jolteons shit their pants

Weezing:
Haze
Explosion

Tauros:
Body Slam
Earthquake
Blizzard
Hyper Beam

so win.

Slowbro was the best pokemon ever.

- - - - -
*headshot*

Face
I invented cancer.
Member # 1916

Member Rated:
posted 02-08-2012 08:35 AM      Profile for Face   Author's Homepage   Email Face   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The new Gen is so good. What do you think of Black or White? I bought both, and won a battle against one of my friends which I recorded in the battle log.

- - - - -
Weezing!

From: Hackensack, nj | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Megafly
Farting Nudist
Member # 450

Member Rated:
posted 02-08-2012 08:45 AM      Profile for Megafly   Email Megafly   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Black/White is exactly the step in the right direction. Approachable and intuitive... to a point. You are still held back by the timesink. The new pokemon are sweet and watching battle videos brings me back.

- - - - -
*headshot*

Megafly
Farting Nudist
Member # 450

Member Rated:
posted 02-08-2012 09:10 AM      Profile for Megafly   Email Megafly   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I mean doesn't it ever settle in with these japanese developers that this shit is just masochistic? 858 pokemon and you'll have to level each one up and breed the appropriate flavors and movesets onto each thing you experiment with? then you got ev's and iv's and whatever. As much as the it makes the game more strategically complex it makes the endgame more inapproachiable. People shouldn't have to turn to hackers or irc to enjoy the game they love. I would like to see changes still.

- - - - -
*headshot*

Mr. K
Racist
Member # 2

Member Rated:
posted 02-10-2012 08:24 AM      Profile for Mr. K   Author's Homepage   Email Mr. K   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Does the game let you turn the effing music off?
From: Cinnabar Island | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Face
I invented cancer.
Member # 1916

Member Rated:
posted 02-10-2012 08:59 PM      Profile for Face   Author's Homepage   Email Face   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
K: Does the game let you turn the effing music off?

I don't believe so.

[ 02-10-2012, 08:59 PM: Message edited by: Face ]

- - - - -
Weezing!

Random Loser
Farting Nudist
Member # 1538

Member Rated:
posted 04-02-2012 08:10 AM      Profile for Random Loser   Email Random Loser   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
So I found my Gameboy Color with pokemon red stuck in it in the bottom of a box and got all nostalgic. This seemed like as good a place as any to say hello. So hi. See you in a couple years when I trip over my silver cartridge somewhere...
From: Uni of Virginny | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
10,000Lb.Snorlax
loves long time.
Member # 13

Member Rated:
posted 04-04-2012 10:00 AM      Profile for 10,000Lb.Snorlax   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Raticate used to be my starting pokemon! But that was when no one used fighting pokemon.

Dugtrio is also a pretty good starting pokemon since it counters thunder wave and gets a stabbed earthquake and is pretty fast.

On Tauros instead of hyper beam how about head butt or stomp? The paralyze + stun is pretty fun to use to grief people. Khankaskhan does it even better with a dizzy punch (confuse), body slam, headbutt

Normal pokes are my favorite

Raticate
Snorlax
Clefable
Khangaskhan
Tauros
Persian

Face
I invented cancer.
Member # 1916

Member Rated:
posted 04-05-2012 05:23 PM      Profile for Face   Author's Homepage   Email Face   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 10,000Lb.Snorlax:
Raticate used to be my starting pokemon! But that was when no one used fighting pokemon.

Dugtrio is also a pretty good starting pokemon since it counters thunder wave and gets a stabbed earthquake and is pretty fast.

On Tauros instead of hyper beam how about head butt or stomp? The paralyze + stun is pretty fun to use to grief people. Khankaskhan does it even better with a dizzy punch (confuse), body slam, headbutt

Normal pokes are my favorite

Raticate
Snorlax
Clefable
Khangaskhan
Tauros
Persian

Then, in Black and White, there's new, powerful pokemon who are Normal, such as Herdier, Watchog, and many others. They add some much needed balance.

- - - - -
Weezing!

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.