The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » The Courtyard   » Karp Park   » the black guy (Page 4)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2  3  4 

Author Topic: the black guy
Mr. K
Racist
Member # 2

Member Rated:
posted 10-25-2010 06:48 PM      Profile for Mr. K   Author's Homepage   Email Mr. K   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
And yet he still loves you.
From: Cinnabar Island | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Psybro
Half Psyduck. Half Slowbro. All cop.
Member # 290

Member Rated:
posted 10-31-2010 02:34 AM      Profile for Psybro   Email Psybro   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
There's a show on CNN about the Tea Party right now. I think the issue is that Republicans are spoilt children,and America doesn't deal with spoilt children.

They want guns, but they don't want their kids shot. They want healthcare and education, but they don't want to pay for them. They want to say and think racist things without being called bigots. They want to text when they drive and keep their license. They want to get good Mexican food but preferably never see a Mexican person. They want to drive up the road to pick up a trunkload of over-the-counter drugs and then sue the pharmacy when they grow a foot in their ballsack. They want to kill their boss but think unions are for fags. They want to have jobs but will resist any attempts to create them.

They want to have a democratic system, but if it happens not to elect their guy, they want to bitch and whine and call treason. In the same position, Democrats will jump over their mothers to adopt Republican ideas because Americans can't deal with obnoxious children, which is why we had to send Super Nanny over there.

[ 10-31-2010, 02:35 AM: Message edited by: Psybro ]

From: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Mr. K
Racist
Member # 2

Member Rated:
posted 11-04-2010 06:14 AM      Profile for Mr. K   Author's Homepage   Email Mr. K   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Psybro: I think the issue is that Republicans are spoilt children,and America doesn't deal with spoilt children.

Hey, no fair. We elect them all the time, so we can keep an eye on them.

They want healthcare and education, but they don't want to pay for them.

Actually, I disagree here. They're only slightly interested in health care (and not at all before they're sick) and they really don't want education. Educated Americans are not "real" Americans.

They want to say and think racist things without being called bigots.

They're kind of proud of being bigots. It gives them status in the moron community.

They want to kill their boss but think unions are for fags.

This is one of the most disturbing trends. At some point, dipshits of all flavors decided that organized labor is a bad thing. Basically, the spoilt children you mention are pissed off that someone might have things better than they do, and rather then getting of their asses and organizing so they can get those same bennies, they choose to resent them.

Corporate America (which is the only reason these teabaggers are not completely ignored) have tricked the great unwashed into doing their bidding. People believe that corporations are the good guys, fighting against the big bad gummint. These people are rock stupid. See previous comments about education.

And of course they can get away with this, because, as I mentioned before, these dipshits hate education and any useful information that might have snuck into their brains by taking part in it.

They hate immigrants and furners of all kinds, except that they take their marching orders for a foreign-owned media conglomerate that has no interest whatsoever in their well-being. In fact, just the opposite, since it thrives on fear and conflict.

In the same position, Democrats will jump over their mothers to adopt Republican ideas because Americans can't deal with obnoxious children, which is why we had to send Super Nanny over there.

The Democrats are incredible pussies. It is inconceivable that they can take a minor victory, like the health care bill, which is made up almost entirely of things that nearly every American wants, and then run away from it screaming like a woman.

The people are afraid of it because Fox News and insurance corporations are telling them it's bad, and rather than pointing out that their arguments are totally invalid, they try to "go with the flow" and...get washed out of Congress.

The Democrats need to find some evil overlords who profit from the well-being of the citizenry. Until then, they will keep sucking balls and cashing those checks from the same corporations fucking us up in the first place...that all those so-called independent teabaggers are supporting without understanding a scrap of what they're saying.

Except that Obama is black and that pisses them off.

Mr. K
Racist
Member # 2

Member Rated:
posted 12-23-2010 09:24 AM      Profile for Mr. K   Author's Homepage   Email Mr. K   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
So, Obama did the net neutrality thing, and everyone on both sides seems pissed off. What do you think, Cal?

While I have been quite grumpy with Obama generally dragging his feet and making compromises that light my hair on fire, I have to admit that he's doing pretty much what he said he was going to do during the campaign, and making reasonable progress.

I suppose it actually is change I can believe in, in that it is not at all spectacular but is, on the whole, not too bad.

If you look at each of the things he's done as a step in the right direction, instead of a half-assed puss-out, he looks pretty good. If he gets 8 years, the country will be much better off than when it dropped like a steaming turd in his lap.

Well, as long as the entire economy is not sucked into a black hole.

10,000Lb.Snorlax
loves long time.
Member # 13

Member Rated:
posted 10-05-2011 04:25 PM      Profile for 10,000Lb.Snorlax   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You Mr. K are a troll!
Automaton
Farting Nudist
Member # 1234

Member Rated:
posted 10-20-2011 10:37 PM      Profile for Automaton   Author's Homepage   Email Automaton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What black guy?
Fish
Farting Nudist
Member # 267

Member Rated:
posted 10-21-2011 09:44 PM      Profile for Fish     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
sup auto

- - - - -
Bullshit.

Face
I invented cancer.
Member # 1916

Member Rated:
posted 10-22-2011 04:43 PM      Profile for Face   Author's Homepage   Email Face   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Autobot: What black guy?

The black guy that K thinks is running America. For the record, a lot of misinformed liberals say a lot of things K says, such as calling darker skinned people black, but Obama is caucasian.

[ 10-22-2011, 05:37 PM: Message edited by: Face ]

- - - - -
Weezing!

From: Hackensack, nj | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
MewtwoSama
Asshole
Member # 12

Member Rated:
posted 11-06-2012 11:20 PM      Profile for MewtwoSama   Author's Homepage   Email MewtwoSama   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
4 more years [That Guy]

- - - - -
Hade ni ikuze!

From: Abyss of Evil | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Mr. K
Racist
Member # 2

Member Rated:
posted 11-08-2012 10:59 AM      Profile for Mr. K   Author's Homepage   Email Mr. K   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
While I am not generally a fan of the twatting, LL Cool J has won the election with:
quote:
Don’t call it a comeback he’s been here 4 years.
Also it is childish to laugh at this but it's like high fructose corn syrup injected straight into the schadenfreude receptors of the brain.

Also also hooray for frightened and angry old white people dying off in sufficient numbers!

crowN
Farting Nudist
Member # 3415

posted 11-12-2012 02:45 AM      Profile for crowN   Email crowN   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Nice!! Now cut me a check, ya? [Trash Bear]

- - - - -
http://profiles.myspace.com/users/Krivanka

^___^;;

Mentar the Malady Monkey
worst username ever
Member # 1182

Member Rated:
posted 12-23-2012 10:19 PM      Profile for Mentar the Malady Monkey   Email Mentar the Malady Monkey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Face:
Autobot: What black guy?

The black guy that K thinks is running America. For the record, a lot of misinformed liberals say a lot of things K says, such as calling darker skinned people black, but Obama is caucasian.

No. This is stupid and wrong. Obama is half black. Since "black" is usually used to mean "people of at least partial sub-Saharan African descent who identify as 'black'," Obama is black.

- - - - -
WHAT.

From: Pandemonium, HL, Hades | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
starCaliber
is evil and also MewtwoSama
Member # 268

Member Rated:
posted 12-25-2012 10:31 PM      Profile for starCaliber   Email starCaliber   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
on christmas day, thread is risen
From: San Francisco, CA | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
10,000Lb.Snorlax
loves long time.
Member # 13

Member Rated:
posted 10-29-2013 04:43 PM      Profile for 10,000Lb.Snorlax   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hooray!

Link

Face
I invented cancer.
Member # 1916

Member Rated:
posted 10-30-2013 05:57 AM      Profile for Face   Author's Homepage   Email Face   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Mentar. I'm not wrong. Obama is Caucasian and your answer just ignored my post entirely. Caucasian people look like Obama. Also, I'm not stupid. I know when people are caucaisian and Obama qualifies as one whether you like it or not, and I think you know this, but don't want to admit it.

- - - - -
Weezing!

From: Hackensack, nj | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mr. K
Racist
Member # 2

Member Rated:
posted 11-06-2013 08:26 AM      Profile for Mr. K   Author's Homepage   Email Mr. K   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It depends on what the definition of "is" is.
10,000Lb.Snorlax
loves long time.
Member # 13

Member Rated:
posted 11-12-2014 01:05 PM      Profile for 10,000Lb.Snorlax   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Bump!

For those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it

Mr. K
Racist
Member # 2

Member Rated:
posted 11-12-2014 02:15 PM      Profile for Mr. K   Author's Homepage   Email Mr. K   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I thought of this thread when I heard about Obama's net neutrality thing the other day. Thanks for knocking the thread to the top of the list so I don't have to waste a few more seconds than it took to write this sentence searching for it.

Anyway, I wonder if Obama will actually do something about it this time. There was some kind of krap going on between the FCC and the courts, but it was too boring to pay attention to long enough to find out wtf was really going on. The appropriate nerds seem to be excited about this one, so maybe yay. Or not.

I wonder if Democrats will ever figure out that the majority of people support their positions, but no one will ever take them seriously if they are too pussly to say them out loud. How many times do they have to be clobbered by racist sociopaths before they realize that what people really seem to want is someone who knows what they stand for, even if that what is stupid and bad for everyone.

Apologizing for Obamacare is world class douchebaggery.

Also hello.

Mr.E
Farting Nudist
Member # 696

Member Rated:
posted 12-09-2014 12:23 PM      Profile for Mr.E     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Obamacare blows but it's an improvement over before, plus it's the best we're gonna get with the "racist sociopaths" poopooing over anything and everything that would help anybody in this country that doesn't have millions in the bank already.

The real question is how did they manage to coax all those poor people on their side who seem all too eager to fight against their own self-interests? Man I hate people sometimes. [Frown]

- - - - -
MickHale18: nevermind, I'll pull out for a second
MickHale18: *pulls out finger*

From: Munchkin Land, Oz | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)
This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2  3  4 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.