The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » The Courtyard   » Karp Park   » WHO HERE HAS NINTENDO DS!!!!??111

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WHO HERE HAS NINTENDO DS!!!!??111
10,000Lb.Snorlax
loves long time.
Member # 13

Member Rated:
posted 07-14-2006 06:09 PM      Profile for 10,000Lb.Snorlax   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I AM GETTING ONE WHAT GAMES SHOULD i GET AND CAN WE PLAY TOGETHER ON THE INTERNET WITH THM
MewtwoSama
Asshole
Member # 12

Member Rated:
posted 07-14-2006 10:49 PM      Profile for MewtwoSama   Author's Homepage   Email MewtwoSama   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You need Tetris
From: Abyss of Evil | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Chloreon
Farting Nudist
Member # 945

Member Rated:
posted 07-15-2006 02:22 AM      Profile for Chloreon   Email Chloreon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don't have one... I just steal my boyfriend's and keep nearly breaking it. >_>;;
From: Birmingham, UK | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Dragonite21
Farting Nudist
Member # 475

posted 07-15-2006 02:31 AM      Profile for Dragonite21     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
zomg chloreon

Also Sama is correct.

Chloreon
Farting Nudist
Member # 945

Member Rated:
posted 07-15-2006 02:54 AM      Profile for Chloreon   Email Chloreon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Tetris DS seems a bit crazy though. Wi-Fi is all good, but it seems to be bells-and-whistles-a-go-go. [Razz]
MewtwoSama
Asshole
Member # 12

Member Rated:
posted 07-16-2006 06:37 AM      Profile for MewtwoSama   Author's Homepage   Email MewtwoSama   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Fucking hell, at 12 am, I had 7666 points

by 2 am, I was under 7500

by 4 am I was back at 7650

4 fucking hours of Tetris DS online and 5 hours past my bedtime

From: Abyss of Evil | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
10,000Lb.Snorlax
loves long time.
Member # 13

Member Rated:
posted 07-18-2006 12:59 PM      Profile for 10,000Lb.Snorlax   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I got the new mario for my GF. It's pretty fun and easy to play. ALSO IM THINKING ABOUT BEING HOMO AND GETTING NINTENDOGS.
Anthrax
Ultimate Authoritative Power in the Universe
Member # 335

Member Rated:
posted 07-19-2006 08:55 PM      Profile for Anthrax   Author's Homepage   Email Anthrax   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
get animal crossing

- - - - -
She told The Associated Press she first realized her son was mentally ill in 1996 when he killed her oldest child, a 25-year-old woman who suffered from cerebral palsy, by beating her with a dumbbell.

From: Somebody put shit in my pants! | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Chloreon
Farting Nudist
Member # 945

Member Rated:
posted 07-24-2006 07:32 AM      Profile for Chloreon   Email Chloreon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*badly wants Animal Crossing* ;__;

I have Nintendogs. The only problem is that it won't let you put your first dog into the dog hotel; I don't want to completely get rid of them, but it's annoying if you don't feel like playing for a while (I don't want them to get fleas and hate me either). x_x;

starCaliber
is evil and also MewtwoSama
Member # 268

Member Rated:
posted 07-24-2006 07:04 PM      Profile for starCaliber   Email starCaliber   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
the real problem with Nintendogs is that the whole money-making thing (and point of the game) involves going to as many contests as you can possibly go to. unfortunately, "going to contests" means sitting through Archie Faggot and Ted Homosexual wasting your time with SLOW-SCROLLING TEXT THAT YOU CANNOT SKIP THROUGH. this text is the same (or almost the same) everytime you play, and it pretty much ruins Nintendogs for me -- which is a fucking shame, because the game is otherwise pretty charming and a semi-addictive would-be staple of the DS.

also i figured the inability to skip that game-ruining shit was something they would recognize as a "known issue" and clean out of the European version of Nintendogs Dalmatian that was just recently released. so i went ahead and loaded the Euro version of the game on my DS, and in traditional sloppy we-don't-fix-anything Nintendo fashion, that shit is still as broken and frustrating as ever.

[ 07-24-2006, 07:05 PM: Message edited by: starCaliber ]

From: San Francisco, CA | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
10,000Lb.Snorlax
loves long time.
Member # 13

Member Rated:
posted 07-24-2006 08:57 PM      Profile for 10,000Lb.Snorlax   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I got my gf animal crossing and she thought it was super gay. Will I like it if I get it? Seems like harvest moon * gayer.
starCaliber
Member # 268

Member Rated:
posted 07-25-2006 04:26 AM      Profile for starCaliber   Email starCaliber   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
god you faggots need to get into a chat room or something, i've checked azure about six times today and there are hardly ever any new posts and i just want to chat video games what the fuck
10,000Lb.Snorlax
loves long time.
Member # 13

Member Rated:
posted 07-25-2006 08:40 PM      Profile for 10,000Lb.Snorlax   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
cry more noob

also I've decided that PSP is lame because all the games are ones I'd rather play on a console or not at all and battery life for it supposedly sucks.

Also I have decided that xbox 360 also sucks because there are no good games for it. When indiana jones comes out next year I will prolly get one though.

I have also decided that nintendo wii is cool. I for one am sick of lame games that take themselves too seriously and demand countless hours of time and effort to play. give me pong 2006 and all the games that have been released by nintendo heretofore and I'll be happy.

GOGO Wii @_@

Anthrax
Member # 335

Member Rated:
posted 07-25-2006 09:20 PM      Profile for Anthrax   Author's Homepage   Email Anthrax   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
as far as i can tell there have only been 3 games ever released for the psp

baseball game
grand theft auto from 6 years ago
wipeout game

seriously why do people buy psps

- - - - -
She told The Associated Press she first realized her son was mentally ill in 1996 when he killed her oldest child, a 25-year-old woman who suffered from cerebral palsy, by beating her with a dumbbell.

starCaliber
Member # 268

Member Rated:
posted 07-25-2006 10:16 PM      Profile for starCaliber   Email starCaliber   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i agree with the "psp sucks" sentiment. it is really fucking stylish though.

also I would probably buy Lumines and NBA Street PSP. i fucking love NBA Street. unfortunately there's nothing for PSP that i'd want to play unless i was playing it against other people, and i don't know anyone around here who owns a PSP.

on the other hand, i know about nine people with Dual Screens.

Anthrax
Member # 335

Member Rated:
posted 07-27-2006 09:06 PM      Profile for Anthrax   Author's Homepage   Email Anthrax   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by starCaliber:
god you faggots need to get into a chat room or something, i've checked azure about six times today and there are hardly ever any new posts and i just want to chat video games what the fuck

why wont you just bring back uber jeeze

- - - - -

Rolken
Vulcan
Member # 7

Member Rated:
posted 07-28-2006 11:39 PM      Profile for Rolken   Author's Homepage   Email Rolken   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I succumbed to temptation and bought a black DS Lite while in Europe the past few weeks. It's quite a sleek machine compared to both the white lite and especially the original machine. I can't imagine them not releasing it in the US at some point, especially now that it's coming out in Japan. I'd post a pic but I'm sure everyone's seen it so whatever. It does have a few flaws tho; the most egregrious is that the d-pad requires awkward pressure to hit diagonals for some reason. It's bad enough that I really don't understand how it could've slipped through engineering, let alone quality control - and it seems to be universal. The black one at least has the PSP tendency to attract fingerprints like a magnet on the cover (the inside isn't glossy). And forcing you to return to the main menu to switch screen brightness is lame.

All in all though, I'm still glad I got it, as the screen is much more colorful and *obscenely* bright to the point where on the highest level it hurts my eyes when I turn it on in a dim room. Games with lots of contrast (ie Feel the Magic) look particularly awesome. But I definitely wouldn't spend the money on one unless you spend lots of quality time with your DS and have cash to burn.

Also the Wii looks like it's gonna rock. This winter'll be great for gaming~

Also uber died again lolwhat?

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.