The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » The Courtyard   » Karp Park   » This is the State of the Union

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: This is the State of the Union
MewtwoSama
Asshole
Member # 12

Member Rated:
posted 01-31-2006 10:22 PM      Profile for MewtwoSama   Author's Homepage   Email MewtwoSama   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oh shit are we fucked or what.
From: Abyss of Evil | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
10,000Lb.Snorlax
loves long time.
Member # 13

Member Rated:
posted 02-01-2006 06:15 PM      Profile for 10,000Lb.Snorlax   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sounds like Bush finally started noticing our education falling behind other countries. The energy initiative is surprising. meh politics are so boring because none of it dramatically affects me. Wish he would have moved to develop Dinosaur Cloning or Autonomous androids or something -- you know something cool

liek pokeymanz !

Lark84
My skeleton is made of creamy nougat.
Member # 1186

Member Rated:
posted 02-02-2006 09:40 AM      Profile for Lark84     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 10,000Lb.Snorlax:
meh politics are so boring because none of it dramatically affects me.

That's what people always think, until it's too late.

I won't bring up the usual example, because it's been done a million times. But you know who I mean.

Slade_64
chipmunk pr0n author
Member # 804

Member Rated:
posted 02-02-2006 10:10 AM      Profile for Slade_64   Email Slade_64   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Eh...

- - - - -
Bucket.

From: Funky Town Texas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
Mr. K
Racist
Member # 2

Member Rated:
posted 02-03-2006 12:49 AM      Profile for Mr. K   Author's Homepage   Email Mr. K   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
10,000Lb.Snorlax: meh politics are so boring because none of it dramatically affects me.

Stock up on Trojans.

From: Cinnabar Island | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
starCaliber
is evil and also MewtwoSama
Member # 268

Member Rated:
posted 02-03-2006 11:35 AM      Profile for starCaliber   Email starCaliber   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
the real problem with politics is that they're boring as fuck even when they are directly affecting me.

i don't know how in the shit they do it, but i'll be god damned if it's not 100% true.

From: San Francisco, CA | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Apophis
worthless spud
Member # 487

Member Rated:
posted 02-03-2006 07:39 PM      Profile for Apophis     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
actually, in every state of the union address bush has given, he has addressed america's need to get the foreign oil monkey off of our back.

- - - - -
a clown ate my foot.

From: Ghent, Belgium | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
MewtwoSama
Asshole
Member # 12

Member Rated:
posted 03-28-2006 03:12 PM      Profile for MewtwoSama   Author's Homepage   Email MewtwoSama   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ah shit fuck

- - - - -
Hade ni ikuze!

From: Abyss of Evil | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Mewone
I have a pokemon as my username. I mean, come on.
Member # 1694

Member Rated:
posted 03-28-2006 05:29 PM      Profile for Mewone     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
gg America
From: Azure Heights | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Rolken
Vulcan
Member # 7

Member Rated:
posted 03-29-2006 12:52 AM      Profile for Rolken   Author's Homepage   Email Rolken   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Apophis:
actually, in every state of the union address bush has given, he has addressed america's need to get the foreign oil monkey off of our back.

Too bad he hasn't addressed it in anything else.
sunburnt_aphid
most boring gimmick ever
Member # 3546

Member Rated:
posted 03-29-2006 02:25 AM      Profile for sunburnt_aphid     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That's it [Mad] I'm going back home to Finland where the only shitty thing is we have to learn Swedish. And live next to the Russians. [Frown]

- - - - -
I like Jessie from Team Rocket <3

Lark84
My skeleton is made of creamy nougat.
Member # 1186

Member Rated:
posted 03-31-2006 02:14 AM      Profile for Lark84     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sunburnt_aphid:
I'm going back home to Finland where the only shitty thing is we have to learn Swedish.

[Frown] Just because your language has 15 cases and a grammatical system which forced a dramatic improvement in automatic spellcheckers doesn't make it superior to mine.

Or maybe it does.

At least I won't have to learn Finnish when going to Finland.

[edit] Okay, you also have the world's longest palindrome, saippuakauppias. I admit defeat.

[ 03-31-2006, 07:31 AM: Message edited by: Lark84 ]

DoomMullet
Farting Nudist
Member # 3363

Member Rated:
posted 04-04-2006 08:22 PM      Profile for DoomMullet     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Apophis:

I thought I drove your stupid ass out of here

though I see your ass is indeed still quite stupid

- - - - -
What kind of a fuckass fuck of a bumfuck shithole town is this?

From: fondling your balls, don't you feel that? | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Face
I invented cancer.
Member # 1916

Member Rated:
posted 04-06-2006 02:30 PM      Profile for Face   Author's Homepage   Email Face   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If you drove him out why are you still on his nuts

- - - - -
Weezing!

From: Hackensack, nj | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.