The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » The Courtyard   » Karp Park   » Story Time!!!!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Story Time!!!!!
MewtwoSama
Asshole
Member # 12

Member Rated:
posted 03-31-2005 02:09 AM      Profile for MewtwoSama   Author's Homepage   Email MewtwoSama   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
1 am: Tylenol PM kicks in, sleep
7 am: Time to wake to go to hospital.
7:30: Leave
8:40: Arrive at hosptial clinic / check in
10:00: I see a doctor. Tells me medicine not working in my spine because the absesses caused by fungus are unreachable by medcine. Recommends I go to ER and get a biopsy
12 pm: Nurse sends me to ER, I sit and wait
12:30: I am assigned a bed, the effects of Tylenol kick in again and I fall asleep
1:30: Doctor comes and i tell him the story of fungus

3:00: Santa Monica PD show up with someone in handcuffs
They said she was suicidal and was going to slit her wrists or something
Her blood alchohol level was high
Cant see anything, she is behind a curtain
4:00: She starts complaing about her handcuffs
4:05: She is screaming for her handcuffs to be taken off
4:30: still screaming nonstop, Police give in and remove cuffs. Nurses tie up her arms.
5:00: Police leave, she starts screaming again
5:14: Actual wav of her screaming
5:16: Nurse comes in to draw blood from my arm. I have weak veins and she has to stick it in deep. [Frown]
5:19: I send out a txt explaining part of the situation
5:20 more screaming
5:23: She is drugged
5:26: I send out another txt: She has gotten loose and I am scared
5:40: I send out another txt: She has been bound with stronger binds
Nurses get spit on as they tie her up
5:44: More screaming
5:45: screaming continued
5:47: Her constant screaming of "please help me" has prompted a little old lady to come in the room to help, me and my nurse giggle. You can hear me giggle near the end

6PM I am released from the ER my parents cant pick me up for another hour, so I go have my first meal of the day in the cafeteria
6:10 After 10 minutes of searching, I find the cafeteria and have an Ice Cream sandwich
6:20 I order a hamburger and fries. The fries were really good
6:40 I enjoy perhaps the greatest drink ever: Frozen Hawaiian Punch
6:55 I go home
8:30 I come home, LOST is on and its a Locke reveal. Oh shit! I turn it off and wait for the download.
9PM South Park is on. It is good.
10PM IM dweedle
10:30 Convert phone audio files into wavs
10:45 Start this post
11:10 Time for Power Rangers Time Force

[ 03-31-2005, 02:34 AM: Message edited by: MewtwoSama ]

- - - - -
Hade ni ikuze!

From: Abyss of Evil | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Mr. K
Racist
Member # 2

Member Rated:
posted 03-31-2005 03:05 AM      Profile for Mr. K   Author's Homepage   Email Mr. K   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Holy shit, you win for funniest post and most awful day all at once!
From: Cinnabar Island | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Mr. K
Racist
Member # 2

Member Rated:
posted 03-31-2005 03:08 AM      Profile for Mr. K   Author's Homepage   Email Mr. K   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Also somebody please make a dance track out of this this. You've already got the beep as free percussion.
Kingler
Farting Nudist
Member # 2316

Member Rated:
posted 03-31-2005 03:26 AM      Profile for Kingler   Email Kingler   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
My heart goes out to you for having to go through that shit.

- - - - -
arise chicken, arise

From: Arlington, TX | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
DoomMullet
Farting Nudist
Member # 3363

Member Rated:
posted 04-01-2005 02:52 AM      Profile for DoomMullet     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. K:
Also somebody please make a dance track out of this this. You've already got the beep as free percussion.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought it sounded like she was rapping over the beep/beat

- - - - -
What kind of a fuckass fuck of a bumfuck shithole town is this?

From: fondling your balls, don't you feel that? | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dweedle
My hands and feet are mangos
Member # 1209

Member Rated:
posted 04-01-2005 03:34 AM      Profile for Dweedle   Email Dweedle   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
wonderful thread

- - - - -
the only way to get pass this will be to commit suicune

From: second of all, Quagmire's not really a bad guy! | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
Slade_64
chipmunk pr0n author
Member # 804

Member Rated:
posted 04-01-2005 12:14 PM      Profile for Slade_64   Email Slade_64   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The funniest part was when she kept saying "I can't breathe." just like Ron Burgundy says "I love Scotch."

Edit:
Also, who was the lady in the back speaking Spanish?

[ 04-01-2005, 12:18 PM: Message edited by: Slade_64 ]

- - - - -
Bucket.

From: Funky Town Texas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
MewtwoSama
Asshole
Member # 12

Member Rated:
posted 04-01-2005 12:27 PM      Profile for MewtwoSama   Author's Homepage   Email MewtwoSama   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
^^^^^ either a nurse or the patient next to me. The crazy lady was across the room in 16

17 18
16 19

I was in bed 19

- - - - -
Hade ni ikuze!

DoomMullet
Farting Nudist
Member # 3363

Member Rated:
posted 04-01-2005 01:15 PM      Profile for DoomMullet     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Honestly, those noises she made at the end of 3 and beginning of 4 sent shivers up my spine.

- - - - -
What kind of a fuckass fuck of a bumfuck shithole town is this?

From: fondling your balls, don't you feel that? | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Mr. K
Racist
Member # 2

Member Rated:
posted 04-01-2005 01:36 PM      Profile for Mr. K   Author's Homepage   Email Mr. K   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
No one here fucks around with those electronica programs? I saw a demo of one years ago and all you had to do was clicky-clicky-clicky and you had a song that you could get a thousand Xed up ravers to jump up and down to.

This track is going to be huge.

[ 04-01-2005, 01:36 PM: Message edited by: Mr. K ]

Lark84
My skeleton is made of creamy nougat.
Member # 1186

Member Rated:
posted 04-01-2005 04:05 PM      Profile for Lark84     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Uh, I have Apple's Garage Band... and an external MIDI synthesizer... Doesn't mean I'm good with them, tho... Gave up on it years ago.

Sadly, Garage Band is geared more towards acoustic music than rave.

Fluxxdog
Farting Nudist
Member # 3786

Member Rated:
posted 04-01-2005 06:05 PM      Profile for Fluxxdog   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The sad part is, I can actually hear the song now. Techno beat, fast paced, and yet it makes you feel drugged. Yeah, the good kind!

Why they didn't just dope her up, we'll never know.

- - - - -
Fluxxdog
The worst crime you can commit against another human is to make them think.

From: Azure Heights Laboratory | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged
MewtwoSama
Asshole
Member # 12

Member Rated:
posted 04-01-2005 09:18 PM      Profile for MewtwoSama   Author's Homepage   Email MewtwoSama   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
They drugged her twice, didnt work

- - - - -
Hade ni ikuze!

Lark84
My skeleton is made of creamy nougat.
Member # 1186

Member Rated:
posted 04-02-2005 02:44 AM      Profile for Lark84     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I can hear it too.

I figured there could be a slow part in the middle, with some deep, sweeping pads, a laid-back beat, and samples of her saying "take them off now" in a low voice (like near the end of Crazy1) and her mumbling (like in the beginning of Crazy 2)

The the beat gradually builds, all the while "Take them off!" is looped, quicker and quicker, until it becomes a mess of sound, then the beat explodes, a mad synth kicks in, and she starts screaming again.

I don't know how you imagine things, but I think a Chemical brothers sound could work with this one.

Telling how one envisions it is so much easier than actually making the thing (which I won't, don't get your hopes up... sorry).

[edit] Sama, your new sig kicks ass.

[ 04-02-2005, 02:44 AM: Message edited by: Lark84 ]

Fluxxdog
Farting Nudist
Member # 3786

Member Rated:
posted 04-02-2005 08:19 AM      Profile for Fluxxdog   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Damn it! Someone has to make a mix now! And I don't have shit for sound editing equipment or programs. :/

- - - - -
Fluxxdog
The worst crime you can commit against another human is to make them think.

From: Azure Heights Laboratory | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged
Kingler
Farting Nudist
Member # 2316

Member Rated:
posted 04-04-2005 01:15 PM      Profile for Kingler   Email Kingler   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I got some software from my brother this weekend just do throw together a song with crazy momma in them. Someone else will prolly beat me to the punch but they'll prolly be different anyways. I was thinking the same thing about the style of music. I'll post a link when I get it together tonight after work.

- - - - -
arise chicken, arise

From: Arlington, TX | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Turbo X
Farting Nudist
Member # 1808

posted 04-07-2005 11:33 PM      Profile for Turbo X     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hot damn, why couldn't I have been stuck next to the crazy person in the hospital?? When I was in there last month from my high blood sugar/diabetes, I got stuck rooming with the old guy who was trying to quit smoking. He never really said anything at all (though his granddaughter never shut up when she was there).

Hospital food, blah.. One day they served turkey w/ gravy. The turkey was cold and dried out, and the gravy had the consistency of jello.

- - - - -
I mean, goldfish lamp wallpaper skeleton in my Bavarian Star or what? Flowers mirror computer Smurfs every time Moses flies playing cards in or around Paris.

From: N-town, PA, U.S. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
MewtwoSama
Asshole
Member # 12

Member Rated:
posted 04-08-2005 12:21 AM      Profile for MewtwoSama   Author's Homepage   Email MewtwoSama   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oh man, at that same hospital last August I was admitted and roomed with the second most annoying person I've been in a room with.

He had diabetes and his legs were amputated (be careful Turbo X)

Anyway, if he was on the phone, he'd bitch about his mother for 2 hours. If his mom showed up he'd bitch at her for 2 hours. He slept all day with this retarded expression on his face and spent the night annoying the nurses.

Also, my dad would bring me food so I gave my food to either the homeless guy or the other diabetic in the room.

- - - - -
Hade ni ikuze!

Mr. K
Racist
Member # 2

Member Rated:
posted 04-08-2005 03:33 AM      Profile for Mr. K   Author's Homepage   Email Mr. K   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sama: Also, my dad would bring me food so I gave my food to either the homeless guy or the other diabetic in the room.

I hear if you load 'em up with Skittles, you get quite a show.

Also wtf goes to the hospital to quit smoking?

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.