The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » The Courtyard   » Karp Park   » 4 more years.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 4 more years.
Jman
Farting Nudist
Member # 618

Member Rated:
posted 11-06-2004 11:29 PM      Profile for Jman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
And so it begins...
Donald
Bob the Builder
Member # 1551

Member Rated:
posted 11-06-2004 11:41 PM      Profile for Donald   Email Donald      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
www.marryanamerican.ca

My only requirements are that you are female, hot, have a lot of cash, and low expectations.

[ 11-06-2004, 11:42 PM: Message edited by: Donald ]

From: In your girl's panties | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
MewtwoSama
Asshole
Member # 12

Member Rated:
posted 11-07-2004 01:30 AM      Profile for MewtwoSama   Author's Homepage   Email MewtwoSama   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Why is it that other cultures, say the Incans or the Indians, have origin myths while the creation is treated like science?
From: Abyss of Evil | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 11-07-2004 02:27 AM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Creationism is how it all (we) got started, so why shouldn't it be taught?

-MK

edit: maybe the world would be a better place, less filled with evil people and idiots within our own borders too, if people learned some goodness...

[ 11-07-2004, 02:27 AM: Message edited by: MK ]

- - - - -
even my mother thinks i'm an idiot

spunman
Farting Nudist
Member # 1181

posted 11-07-2004 03:02 AM      Profile for spunman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Show me ANYTHING that has truly started--not CHANGED from existing matter or energy, but actually STARTED--and I'll agree that SOMETHING started.

Until then, NOTHING has started, it's always been here.

All those people that ask, "Where did we come from? Where did it all begin? What was there BEFORE the big bang?" All the wrong questions. We came from shit that was already here. We didn't "begin", because nothing began. Before the big bang everything was there that's here now, it was just different.

Things change. They don't begin, and they don't end. People SEE things begin and end, only because they don't comprehend the changes being made. All tricks of the eye. Just like people used to think garbage "produced" rats. They were wrong then and they're wrong now. When people start asking the right questions, they'll start figuring out the right answers.

As for creationism... Kinda torn on that one. Yes, the bible is God's word and law, but it's written by the hands of men. It's God's word and law interpreted by ALMOST cavemen. Some passages and ideas appear completely intact. Others are skewed to varying degrees and make as much sense. Then you have those that are essentially correct, but are interpreted incorrectly by today's readers (like the fruit from the tree of the knowledge of good & evil--it wasn't knowledge, it was knowledge of good & EVIL. That's what made God mad. Before that, we had no concept of evil. After that, we were fucked. But today's readers seem to interpret that as all knowledge being evil. If they're dumb enough to believe that, it's their bad.)

God's word is "written on our hearts & bones". Even the bible admits that. I'm not saying stop reading it, I'm just saying take it with a grain of salt. Put things up to the common sense test. If it doesn't sound right, it probably isn't. THINK about it, use that stuff he "wrote on your hearts & bones". He WANTS you to think. He MADE you to think. If he wanted an army of thought-less, stupid grunts... Oh, wait, we are stupid, aren't we?

Nevermind. (Hope you got the message, tho.)

White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 11-07-2004 04:09 AM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
GRANTSBURG, Wisconsin (AP) -- School officials have revised the science curriculum to allow the teaching of creationism, prompting an outcry from more than 300 educators who urged that the decision be reversed.

Wisconsin is a blue state. Therefore, Kerry voters are morons.

Uiru
Sketch Molester
Member # 437

Member Rated:
posted 11-07-2004 08:26 AM      Profile for Uiru   Author's Homepage   Email Uiru   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Aren't they both unproven theories? Who's to say one is more likely than the other?

That said, I find evolution fascinating.
~Uiru

- - - - -
TIDUDSOFIEIHUGHEXXXC: "maybe he will let you touch his blow up do"

AFRO NOOOOOOO!!!

From: the floating castle of Newfoundland | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
JohtoMaster
Farting Nudist
Member # 1023

Member Rated:
posted 11-07-2004 11:02 AM      Profile for JohtoMaster   Author's Homepage   Email JohtoMaster   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Which is exactly why these people are trying to get creatonism taught along side evolutionism, becuase though it is supposed to be taught as a scientific theory, most students are taught it and think it is the absolute truth. I personally believe in both, in that I believe all breeds of dogs probably had a common ancestor, not that dogs evolved from a rock or a banana or pond scum.

- - - - -
Oh, and it's not "newbies", it's "proles". Nothing wrong with being new to the game if you're not stuck in the working classes. Hey, if we're going to be elitist, may as well go the whole hog and refer to the idiots as a lower social rank... - CatGonk at SoaG

From: Valparaiso, IN, USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
MewtwoSama
Asshole
Member # 12

Member Rated:
posted 11-07-2004 01:59 PM      Profile for MewtwoSama   Author's Homepage   Email MewtwoSama   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I now believe life on earth is via extra terrestial design. It makes more sense than creation anyway. Intelligent design I can buy, but creation makes as much sense as the "whole world on a turtle's back" theory.

- - - - -
Hade ni ikuze!

MewtwoSama
Asshole
Member # 12

Member Rated:
posted 11-07-2004 02:30 PM      Profile for MewtwoSama   Author's Homepage   Email MewtwoSama   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
also this:

The theory of evaporation and the theory of giraffism

The Kansas Board of Education voted today to eliminate mandatory teaching of the theory of evaporation from schools across the state. Most scientists believe that water and other liquids are spontaneously converted by so-called evaporation into the form of a gas, and carried off into the atmosphere. This, they say, is the explanation behind sudden disappearances of water all across the state. Many non-scientists, however, stand by the widely accepted theory that a lovable invisible two-headed thirsty blue giraffe named Clarence is responsible for the disappearances. The two theories, evaporation and Giraffism, will now be taught on a more equal footing to school-children across Kansas.

Parents are pleased, saying that Giraffism is easier to understand and far more comforting to small children. "There's nothing happy about evaporation," says Frank Nubbins, father of Jason, 6, and Sue Ellen, 4. "Clarence the giraffe is blue, and he's lovable. You can't say that about evaporation, that's for sure. I love my children." "Nobody has ever adequately explained evaporation," says Dr. Harold Thumper, of the Kansas Board of Education. "With evaporation, we're expected to imagine that water just disappears, all by itself, with no rhyme or reason. That's ridiculous." Clarence the lovable invisible two-headed blue giraffe, on the other hand, is always thirsty, an explanation which is simple and obvious. He has a well-established presence in children's literature. "Every culture on the planet," says Dr. Thumper "has a story about giraffes, or thirstiness, or lovable blue things. Most of these have happy, happy endings. My children just love these stories. But I challenge you to find a single good story about evaporation."

The theory of evaporation is getting a dry reception in academia these days. At leading universities including Harvard, Stanford, Kansas State University and MIT, it's impossible to find a single professor of Evaporation on the faculty. "What's the point?" says Gwen O'Malley, dean of the Harvard Medical School. "It's not exactly a good career move to spend your life trying to explain evaporation to people."

- - - - -
Hade ni ikuze!

DoomMullet
Farting Nudist
Member # 3363

Member Rated:
posted 11-07-2004 07:08 PM      Profile for DoomMullet     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
SEPERATION OF CHURCH AND STATE

Oh, sorry, did I say that out loud?

- - - - -
What kind of a fuckass fuck of a bumfuck shithole town is this?

From: fondling your balls, don't you feel that? | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Rysto
Farting Nudist
Member # 24

Member Rated:
posted 11-07-2004 10:25 PM      Profile for Rysto   Email Rysto   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Uiru:
Aren't they both unproven theories? Who's to say one is more likely than the other?

~Uiru

There is a lot of scientific evidence backing up the Theory of Evolution. That's why it's a scientific theory. There is no scientifically valid "Theory of Creationism".

- - - - -
So "a" can be any value?
-a guy in my Calculus class, on the nature of variables

From: Waterloo, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 11-07-2004 10:29 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rysto:
quote:

~Uiru

There is a lot of scientific evidence backing up the Theory of Evolution. That's why it's a scientific theory. There is no scientifically valid "Theory of Creationism".
Then WHERE the fuck did we come from!?
moogleman
Farting Nudist
Member # 1017

Member Rated:
posted 11-07-2004 10:31 PM      Profile for moogleman     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
For someone as smart as you are, you're a pretty stupid guy, MK.
From: Kamloops, BC, Canada | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
veloS
8=D~~O:
Member # 2636

Member Rated:
posted 11-07-2004 10:34 PM      Profile for veloS     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by spunman:
Until then, NOTHING has started, it's always been here.

I agree. Sounds really christian too, btw.

- - - - -
www.mightyrhapsody.com

Coxy
Hulkamania has run wild over me.
Member # 2297

Member Rated:
posted 11-07-2004 11:20 PM      Profile for Coxy   Email Coxy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MK:

I've always agreed with the line of reasoning that says it's pointless to add another level of creator to explain away the unknown.

For example, you cannot accept that the universe has always been "here", but you believe that God has? How is that any different, really?

- - - - -
I love nintendolover, but only in a strictly platonic sense.

JohtoMaster
Farting Nudist
Member # 1023

Member Rated:
posted 11-08-2004 12:26 AM      Profile for JohtoMaster   Author's Homepage   Email JohtoMaster   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Because God is an all-knowing, all-powerful being, and I'm more willing to believe that I guy like that can have existed forever, than for some dust particles to have come into existance out of absolutely nothing. Sure, it's still stretch, but that is what faith is for. So who would you rather put your faith in, a supreme being, or a dust particle?
Uiru
Sketch Molester
Member # 437

Member Rated:
posted 11-08-2004 12:39 AM      Profile for Uiru   Author's Homepage   Email Uiru   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm pretty sure they'd take the dust particle, just to be contrary.

If evolution was a scientific fact, like I'm pretty sure evaporation is, it wouldn't still be called a theory.

I still think it's possible that both can be true.
~Uiru

- - - - -

AFRO NOOOOOOO!!!

StealthNinjaScyther
Farting Nudist
Member # 1833

Member Rated:
posted 11-08-2004 02:03 AM      Profile for StealthNinjaScyther   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
They taught creationism in my highschool biology class. It went like this: creationism is not scientific in any way, shape, or form; moving on to evolution...

My teacher also went on to explain how anyone that tried to tell you that there is scientific evidence of creationism is an idiot. Unfortunately the evolution curricullum was pretty poor and I didn't learn much. I learned so much more reading the Evolution thread here. [Frown]

It's public education, we lose either way.

- - - - -
[blank]

From: Auburn, WA, USA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
spunman
Farting Nudist
Member # 1181

posted 11-08-2004 02:10 AM      Profile for spunman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
JohtoMaster: ...come into existance out of absolutely nothing.
Exactly what I was talking about. Nothing ever has come into existance out of nothing. Nothing has begun or ended. So why assume ANYTHING has EVER come into existance out of nothing? We live less than a measly century, on average, and the idea of infinity is pretty difficult to grasp, but try to stick with us here.

That being said, the next four years is a piddly amount of time to worry about, so I'm refusing to worry about anything. I'll be setting traps tonight, though. 'Sama's giraffe ain't getting any of MY damned water anymore, and I'll be eatin' good for weeks. That is, uh, so long as blue giraffe's're good eatin'. Anyone know?

Dragonite21
Farting Nudist
Member # 475

posted 11-08-2004 03:20 AM      Profile for Dragonite21     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JohtoMaster:
So who would you rather put your faith in, a supreme being, or a dust particle?

It's not about who you'd rather put your faith in, it's about which is more likely.

I would like to believe that there is an afterlife in which Attlee is still PM and I can eat chocolate biscuits all day, but believing something simply because you want it to be true is absurd.

[ 11-08-2004, 03:22 AM: Message edited by: Dragonite21 ]

From: London, United Kingdom | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Niall Blair
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 3338

Member Rated:
posted 11-08-2004 12:17 PM      Profile for Niall Blair     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ok, I've been lurking a good long while, but this topic has dragged me out. Evolution is my pet subject.

quote:
If evolution was a scientific fact, like I'm pretty sure evaporation is, it wouldn't still be called a theory.

First, there's no such thing as "just a theory". The label "theory/theorem" is the highest level of proof something can reach. (It's about the same as fact, but fact suggests something trivial to me. Bleh, semantics.)

Examples: Pythagoras' Theorem, Chinese Remainder Theorem, the Fundamental Theorem of Algebra/Calculus/etc.

Where you use the word "theory", you mean a conjecture, which is basically an idea that looks good, could be true but is as yet unproven.

Granted, these examples are mathematical proofs, which are a different kind of proof than physical ones, but the principle still stands. The Theory of Evolution is named so because it is generally accepted to be true, and there is nothing else which explains as much as it does, or as well.

Now, Creationism. Creationism is NOT a theory, because it fails one of the most basic requirements: to be falsifiable.

Take Evolution again, if we found just one species that didn't share any possible ancestry with anything on Earth, it would raise doubts about the theory as a whole. So even in the absence of such species (everything we know of is related to everything else in some way), Evolution could be shown false.

Now, Creationism. If something comes up that is contrary to the accepted theory, it is just incorporated in with the words "Oh, God made it so". Example: the fossil record directly contradicts the creation story of the bible, but it's ok, because God just put them there to fool us silly atheists. (Similar to Freud and his love your mother, etc. Unfalsifiable, as any contradictory behaviour is twisted into something that fits, with appropriate penis symbolism.)

quote:
Originally posted by JohtoMaster:
So who would you rather put your faith in, a supreme being, or a dust particle?

It seeems we have two distinct ideas for the creation of the Universe and all that, the Big Bang and Evolution, or a supreme being did the lot (I'll ignore the always-been-here one for now).

On the one hand, we have a Universe built from the bottom up, from dust particles as you say, and on the other, we have one built from the top down, by a supreme being. While both raise plenty questions, the latter brings up the question "Where did this supreme being come from?" Well, we could invent another, more supreme being to create him, but then where did he come from? And so on.

I always thought the far more satisfying answer was the bottom up approach, which descibes a Universe with no need for any supreme beings, and while a Big Bang seems pretty unlikely, it seems more likely than the alternative. To paraphrase Hume, I'll reject the greater miracle.

Ok, I'm going to stop. I spent way too long on that as it is.

From: Edinburgh, UK | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Jman
Farting Nudist
Member # 618

Member Rated:
posted 11-08-2004 04:54 PM      Profile for Jman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
In summary:

This country is based on seperation of church and state (this fact is often overlooked) and you cannot say the theory of creationism is scientific in nature. Its origins and its wide-spread use is for religious purposes. I am an agnostic and do not deny the possibility of such an event but creationism can't be accepted as anything else other than a possibility.

Additionally, as many have said, there is absolutely no scientific evidence that creationism ever happened, other than through the hearsay of some religious zealots some thousands of years ago thrown in a book used for religious purposes.

The theory of evolution, however, is easily able to be backed up with scientific facts and proof and is widely accepted by many.

The teachers don't want to teach it; the kids already hear it from their respective religion outlets if they want to (or in many cases have to) hear it. Its unnecessary and cuts into valuable class time which can be better spent teaching facts rather than possibilities.

Bugcatcher Ed
Farting Nudist
Member # 3289

Member Rated:
posted 11-08-2004 06:35 PM      Profile for Bugcatcher Ed     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
For those who were asking about whether science (in the form of the theory of evolution) is compatible with religion, an analogy makes it easier to understand:

Creationism. God goes to the pool table, racks up the balls, and announces which pocket each ball will go into. He then picks up a ball at a time in His hand, and drops it into the pocket he predicted.

God and science. God goes to the pool table, racks up the balls, and announces which pocket each ball will go into. He grabs a cue stick, and, without even looking, whacks the cue ball. It hits the other balls, each of which goes into the corner predicted in the order He called them.

In other words, it isn't even difficult to reconcile religion and science, if you believe God to be competent. In fact, the correct Christian perspective is that the universe is the word of God, the direct word, unfiltered by the need to make it understandable to mere humans. There is room for argument about how evolution works ("How much is natural selection, vs apparently random destruction?", for instance), but to disbelieve evolution at this point requires a belief that the fossil record lies, or, at least, deliberately misleads. This requires the Creator of the fossil record to be a Liar, which needless to say, is a profoundly un-Christian belief.

JohtoMaster
Farting Nudist
Member # 1023

Member Rated:
posted 11-08-2004 07:46 PM      Profile for JohtoMaster   Author's Homepage   Email JohtoMaster   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Niall Blair:
On the one hand, we have a Universe built from the bottom up, from dust particles as you say, and on the other, we have one built from the top down, by a supreme being. While both raise plenty questions, the latter brings up the question "Where did this supreme being come from?" Well, we could invent another, more supreme being to create him, but then where did he come from? And so on.

I always thought the far more satisfying answer was the bottom up approach, which descibes a Universe with no need for any supreme beings, and while a Big Bang seems pretty unlikely, it seems more likely than the alternative. To paraphrase Hume, I'll reject the greater miracle.

Well, for the first part, the Christian explanation doesn't require someone to have created God. He has existed forever. There is no need for a supreme being to create a supreme being. God is not governed by the rules of the universe, time and space.

For the second part, I guess it's just a difference of opinion. I find the "top down" approach much more satisfying, believing that life is something precious and a gift, not an accident with no purpose what so ever.

In the end, that's really what the choice comes down to. Even if die and discover (or not, the case being) that life is all there is to existence, Christianity comforts me in the troubling times, and its not like being a Christian has really stopped me from doing the things I want, besides sleeping in on Sunday mornings. And though this is one of the worst arguements to cause belief in God, if evoutionists are correct, then when we die, we all cease to exist, but if Christians are right, we go to heaven, and you go to hell. Like I said, belief in God should not be based on a fear of going to hell, but it is still a concept that remains.

The point is, we will never agree with the other person, because to do so would be to deny what we have considered to be the very core of all existance, and that is not something done easily, and can surely not be accomplished over an Internet Pokémon board.

Ah, what the hell [PBJ Time!] .

Rysto
Farting Nudist
Member # 24

Member Rated:
posted 11-08-2004 08:38 PM      Profile for Rysto   Email Rysto   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
There's a difference between a mathematical theorem and a scientific theory. A theorem in math has been proven, but a scientific theory has not. That really doesn't say very much, though. A scientific theory can be tested, and has a great deal of scientific evidence in favour and no scientific evidence to contradict it. When an ignorant person asks, "If they're so sure about it, why do they only call it a theory", the proper response is to remind them that most things in science are "only theories", like the Theory of General Relativity or the Theory of Gravity.

As an aside, this debate has cropped up on another board that I frequent. One poster's argument: "What's the difference between a book written in 20 B.C. and a fossil from 20 B.C.?" I weep for the future.

- - - - -
So "a" can be any value?

DoomMullet
Farting Nudist
Member # 3363

Member Rated:
posted 11-08-2004 08:58 PM      Profile for DoomMullet     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rysto:
There's a difference between a mathematical theorem and a scientific theory. A theorem in math has been proven, but a scientific theory has not. That really doesn't say very much, though. A scientific theory can be tested, and has a great deal of scientific evidence in favour and no scientific evidence to contradict it. When an ignorant person asks, "If they're so sure about it, why do they only call it a theory", the proper response is to remind them that most things in science are "only theories", like the Theory of General Relativity or the Theory of Gravity.

Actually, not MOST things, but ALL things in science, and I'm pretty sure mathematics, are theories. The fact is that nothing in science can ever be proven beyond all doubt. If anyone tells you about the "Law" of gravity, they're lying. You can test something a million times, but if on the millionth and one test something different happens, it's immediately discredited. Nothing can ever be proven, only disproven.

- - - - -

From: fondling your balls, don't you feel that? | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Rysto
Farting Nudist
Member # 24

Member Rated:
posted 11-08-2004 10:29 PM      Profile for Rysto   Email Rysto   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You can prove a mathematic theorem. Of course, to do so, you have to start from some basic postulates(ie assumptions).

- - - - -
So "a" can be any value?

Zerot
I pay schoolgirls to verbally abuse me.
Member # 1295

Member Rated:
posted 11-10-2004 06:29 AM      Profile for Zerot   Author's Homepage   Email Zerot   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Any scientific statement starts with assumptions as well (ie, that we exist, that what we are observing exists).

quote:
Does it matter?

Creationism is not science; it has no evidence. Evolution is science, and it has tons of evidence.

Theory of Gravity, Theory of Plate Tectonics, Theory of Continental Drift...

From: Lizton, Indiana | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
Boodabonzi
like a virgin
Member # 2958

Member Rated:
posted 11-10-2004 07:41 AM      Profile for Boodabonzi   Email Boodabonzi   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I would like the subject of this topic to deviate into a discussion about boobies.

What annoys me about boobies is that it's so hard to strike a balance. You want them to be jiggling up and down when a girl bounces on top of you but you often have to make a fatty concession in order to achieve this.

There is something almost satisfying about a skinny bird whose tits don't move at all during the process but then again you do want something to grab onto.

Personally I'm not entirely bothered about size as long as they move a bit. It seems that some okay sized breasts just seem to have minimum movement anyway while smaller ones can ping around like nobody's business at the drop of a hat.

I think when you get right down to it it's just the luck of the draw. They are so varied in size and consistency that you just have to thank your lucky stars when a good set is jiggling around on top of you. It makes for great viewing.

Discuss.

[ 11-10-2004, 07:41 AM: Message edited by: Boodabonzi ]

- - - - -
OK, I know I'm probably not the nicest Pokemon Trainer when it comes to giving advice, and if I get flamed on this, it is probably well deserved. So here goes...

From: Hitchin - biggest little shanty town in all of England | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Dweedle
My hands and feet are mangos
Member # 1209

Member Rated:
posted 11-10-2004 12:53 PM      Profile for Dweedle   Email Dweedle   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
mmm boobs

- - - - -
the only way to get pass this will be to commit suicune

From: second of all, Quagmire's not really a bad guy! | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
DoomMullet
Farting Nudist
Member # 3363

Member Rated:
posted 11-10-2004 03:19 PM      Profile for DoomMullet     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm not very picky when it comes to boobs. Most of my girlfriends have been pretty petite, and not flat, but not much there. It never bothered me, I'm prefer a shapely ass to a set of huge boobs any day.

- - - - -

Zerot
I pay schoolgirls to verbally abuse me.
Member # 1295

Member Rated:
posted 11-10-2004 08:44 PM      Profile for Zerot   Author's Homepage   Email Zerot   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend right now is a high A.

I rather like it like that.

From: Lizton, Indiana | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
jivera
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 3738

Member Rated:
posted 11-10-2004 10:01 PM      Profile for jivera   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Boodabonzi: It makes for great viewing.

Agreed.

- - - - -
Work hard! Welfare depends on you.

From: Richardson, TX | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
Uiru
Sketch Molester
Member # 437

Member Rated:
posted 11-11-2004 12:07 AM      Profile for Uiru   Author's Homepage   Email Uiru   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I was never a fan of ass... until my girlfriend came along. Hello. Of course, the boobs are good too. Bouncy bounce bounce.
~Uiru

- - - - -

AFRO NOOOOOOO!!!

spunman
Farting Nudist
Member # 1181

posted 11-11-2004 01:27 AM      Profile for spunman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I approve very highly of the direction this thread has taken. Now, growing up in Europe, boobs, and even full-body nudity are nothing new to me. Unfortunately, they don't even catch my attention as much as the "average American" seated next to me. Yet, the female form is STILL a VERY beautiful thing, clothed or not. ALL of the female form, including the boobs. So, since I like girls very much, I also LOVE boobs.

Too big, you get a fat girl (or they're fake, YUK). Too flat, they don't DO anything. I like them small, but not flat.

Please, don't minde me, continue the discussion. It's VERY entertaining.

moogleman
Farting Nudist
Member # 1017

Member Rated:
posted 11-11-2004 09:13 PM      Profile for moogleman     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Large A/small B is where it's generally at.
Boodabonzi
like a virgin
Member # 2958

Member Rated:
posted 11-12-2004 04:34 AM      Profile for Boodabonzi   Email Boodabonzi   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I have only ever witnessed one pair of Bs that move to the desired extent.

- - - - -
OK, I know I'm probably not the nicest Pokemon Trainer when it comes to giving advice, and if I get flamed on this, it is probably well deserved. So here goes...

From: Hitchin - biggest little shanty town in all of England | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Anthrax
Ultimate Authoritative Power in the Universe
Member # 335

Member Rated:
posted 11-12-2004 04:11 PM      Profile for Anthrax   Author's Homepage   Email Anthrax   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
my girlfriend has big boobs

- - - - -
She told The Associated Press she first realized her son was mentally ill in 1996 when he killed her oldest child, a 25-year-old woman who suffered from cerebral palsy, by beating her with a dumbbell.

From: Somebody put shit in my pants! | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Mr. K
Racist
Member # 2

Member Rated:
posted 11-12-2004 05:58 PM      Profile for Mr. K   Author's Homepage   Email Mr. K   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
post pics pls
From: Cinnabar Island | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
moogleman
Farting Nudist
Member # 1017

Member Rated:
posted 11-12-2004 10:58 PM      Profile for moogleman     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. K:
post pics pls

Boodabonzi
like a virgin
Member # 2958

Member Rated:
posted 11-17-2004 09:56 AM      Profile for Boodabonzi   Email Boodabonzi   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Man, fucking beauty pair last night, kind of slightly pointy like Mena Suvari's in American Beauty. Just about the right amount of jiggle as well. Fucking awesome stuff.

- - - - -

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.