The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » The Courtyard   » Karp Park   » FU zelda dorks: this is the all encompassing E3 thread

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: FU zelda dorks: this is the all encompassing E3 thread
MewtwoSama
Asshole
Member # 12

Member Rated:
posted 05-11-2004 09:28 PM      Profile for MewtwoSama   Author's Homepage   Email MewtwoSama   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
plz post all video game related crap from this week here
From: Abyss of Evil | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Rolken
Vulcan
Member # 7

Member Rated:
posted 05-11-2004 09:30 PM      Profile for Rolken   Author's Homepage   Email Rolken   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hey fu2

- - - - -
[insert sig here]

Uiru
Sketch Molester
Member # 437

Member Rated:
posted 05-12-2004 12:12 AM      Profile for Uiru   Author's Homepage   Email Uiru   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

Goddamn EyeToy. They better be dirt cheap.

Best. Picture. Ever.
~Uiru

- - - - -
TIDUDSOFIEIHUGHEXXXC: "maybe he will let you touch his blow up do"

AFRO NOOOOOOO!!!

From: the floating castle of Newfoundland | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Rolken
Vulcan
Member # 7

Member Rated:
posted 05-12-2004 12:26 AM      Profile for Rolken   Author's Homepage   Email Rolken   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The EyeToy seems odd to me, in that they apparently assume the average gamers are grinning hot 18-year-old brunette chicks in tanktops who want to see themselves on the TV, as opposed to blankly staring nerds who want to see grinning hot 18-year-old brunette chicks in tanktops on the TV.

- - - - -
[insert sig here]

MewtwoSama
Asshole
Member # 12

Member Rated:
posted 05-12-2004 12:47 AM      Profile for MewtwoSama   Author's Homepage   Email MewtwoSama   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
someone post stats on the DS and PSP, since I am far too lazy to look them up
Charmeleon42
Date Rapist
Member # 1066

Member Rated:
posted 05-12-2004 02:38 AM      Profile for Charmeleon42   Author's Homepage   Email Charmeleon42   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
DS Specs and Info (copied from someone from SA)
quote:
- Screens are programable in 3-D or 2-D (indivudually)
- Plays GBA games and new DS games.
- Touch screen (finger or stylus.)
- Cartridge system (flash memory.) Hold either a gbit or a gbyte, couldn't tell what he said. I think gigabyte.
- VOICE RECOGNITION WTF with a microphone built in
- 2 Wireless formats. First is some Nintendo proprietary format. 2nd format is WiFi. Connects to hotspots to get on the Internet and play multiplayer. HOT.
- Will launch in both Japan and America this year. Europe will be Q1 2005.
- Affordable price (hmmm)

SOLD
From: Mountain Dew Land | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 05-12-2004 02:52 AM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I am sold!
Crimzonite
Farting Nudist
Member # 307

Member Rated:
posted 05-12-2004 02:57 AM      Profile for Crimzonite     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The DS is coming this year? I wasn't expecting it that soon. O_o
MewtwoSama
Asshole
Member # 12

Member Rated:
posted 05-12-2004 03:07 AM      Profile for MewtwoSama   Author's Homepage   Email MewtwoSama   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i would pay up to $200 for that
Donald
Bob the Builder
Member # 1551

Member Rated:
posted 05-12-2004 09:04 AM      Profile for Donald   Email Donald      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
They set the price at $150 US.
From: In your girl's panties | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
Uiru
Sketch Molester
Member # 437

Member Rated:
posted 05-12-2004 10:04 AM      Profile for Uiru   Author's Homepage   Email Uiru   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rolken:
The EyeToy seems odd to me, in that they apparently assume the average gamers are grinning hot 18-year-old brunette chicks in tanktops who want to see themselves on the TV, as opposed to blankly staring nerds who want to see grinning hot 18-year-old brunette chicks in tanktops on the TV.

True. I'd probably only use it when my girlfriend was playing with me. If I bother to buy one at all. Luckily, there's enough of the 'good stuff' that doesn't use the EyeToy at all.

There is the additional benefit of finding out exactly how ridiculous one looks while playing DDR. I imagine it's pretty ridiculous, but with this thing I'd be able to find out. [Big Grin]

I don't have enough money to support the systems I have now (GC, GBA, DDR box- er, PS2), let alone go buying new ones. In an ideal world, I'd probably buy a DS and a PSP, but that Metroid demo sounds like actually controlling the thing is a pain in the ass. Turning and shooting done with a little stick of plastic? I like it when the buttons do that.
~Uiru

[ 05-12-2004, 10:07 AM: Message edited by: Uiru ]

- - - - -

AFRO NOOOOOOO!!!

Boodabonzi
like a virgin
Member # 2958

Member Rated:
posted 05-12-2004 03:10 PM      Profile for Boodabonzi   Email Boodabonzi   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Uiru has a girlfriend. That's so gay.

Any HL2 news?

- - - - -
OK, I know I'm probably not the nicest Pokemon Trainer when it comes to giving advice, and if I get flamed on this, it is probably well deserved. So here goes...

From: Hitchin - biggest little shanty town in all of England | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Jman
Farting Nudist
Member # 618

Member Rated:
posted 05-12-2004 07:30 PM      Profile for Jman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Boodabonzi:
Uiru has a girlfriend. That's so gay.

Any HL2 news?

It was delayed until 2020.
Porygone
The Goatse Man
Member # 805

Member Rated:
posted 05-12-2004 09:48 PM      Profile for Porygone   Email Porygone   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I was told this is the stuff on the PSP.

quote:

Size
170mm x 74mm x 23mm

Weight
260 grams

Screen
16:9 Widescreen TFT LCD Display
16.7 million colors
480x272 resolution
Backlit

Sound and Video
MPEG-4 Video Codecs and others
Fully reconfigurable 3D Sound, PCM

Processor
ATRAC encoding support
MIPS 32-bit processor
NURB technology for rendering with full 3D polygons
CPU: 90 nanometers with a clock speed TBD
Embedded RAM

Universal Media Discs
Used to play games
60mms in size
1.8 GB space

Other
USB 2.0
802.11b Wi-Fi Wireless LAN connecters
Memory Stick support
128-bit AES encryption
Built-in stereo speakers
Exterior headphone connector
Brightness control
Sound mode selectors
Rechargeable Batteries

Layout
Traditional Triangle, X, Square, and Circle Buttons
D-Pad
Start
Select
Analog Stick
2 Shoulder Buttons

Games mentioned for it include Chrono Trigger Revival, Darkstalkers PSP, Devil May Cry PSP, Everqueer (Everquest for the retards), SOCOM: U.S. Navy Seals, Syphon Filter PSP, Viewtiful Joe PSP, and Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim PSP.

- - - - -
YOU'RE WINNER!

From: Celadon City Gym | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
DoomMullet
Farting Nudist
Member # 3363

Member Rated:
posted 05-12-2004 10:16 PM      Profile for DoomMullet     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Porygone:
I was told this is the stuff on the PSP.
Chrono Trigger Revival

If done right, this would be worth the purchase alone.

- - - - -
What kind of a fuckass fuck of a bumfuck shithole town is this?

From: fondling your balls, don't you feel that? | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Uiru
Sketch Molester
Member # 437

Member Rated:
posted 05-12-2004 10:52 PM      Profile for Uiru   Author's Homepage   Email Uiru   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Price: $10 000 US
~Uiru

- - - - -

AFRO NOOOOOOO!!!

Charmeleon42
Date Rapist
Member # 1066

Member Rated:
posted 05-13-2004 12:53 AM      Profile for Charmeleon42   Author's Homepage   Email Charmeleon42   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm still interested to know of the PSP's battery life. What with the having to spin the disc and all.

[ 05-13-2004, 12:54 AM: Message edited by: Charmeleon42 ]

From: Mountain Dew Land | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Cloud9x
Estelle Getty
Member # 2805

Member Rated:
posted 05-13-2004 01:26 AM      Profile for Cloud9x   Author's Homepage   Email Cloud9x   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
As per a bunch of people on gamefaqs, the PSP lasts 2.5 hours. That's not likely, though.. and if it is, it is complete shit.

- - - - -
[22:51] Y2Jesus: shut up japanese peopre

Random Loser
Farting Nudist
Member # 1538

Member Rated:
posted 05-13-2004 11:16 AM      Profile for Random Loser   Email Random Loser   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:

Any HL2 news?

Apparently it is definitely coming out this summer. Right. Counter-Strike has been ported over to the hl2 engine for multiplayer (dunno if any changes are being made) and apparently the original hl has also been ported onto the new engine, so if for some reason you wanna replay that you can. That's all I got.
From: Uni of Virginny | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
Boodabonzi
like a virgin
Member # 2958

Member Rated:
posted 05-13-2004 02:29 PM      Profile for Boodabonzi   Email Boodabonzi   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
thankyou

- - - - -
OK, I know I'm probably not the nicest Pokemon Trainer when it comes to giving advice, and if I get flamed on this, it is probably well deserved. So here goes...

From: Hitchin - biggest little shanty town in all of England | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
DoomMullet
Farting Nudist
Member # 3363

Member Rated:
posted 05-13-2004 08:19 PM      Profile for DoomMullet     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Uiru:
Price: $10 000 US
~Uiru

wtf, I'm obviously thinking of something else, never mind

- - - - -
What kind of a fuckass fuck of a bumfuck shithole town is this?

From: fondling your balls, don't you feel that? | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dav1dL
Farting Nudist
Member # 2046

Member Rated:
posted 05-15-2004 06:20 PM      Profile for Dav1dL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

- - - - -
Never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Psybro
Half Psyduck. Half Slowbro. All cop.
Member # 290

Member Rated:
posted 05-16-2004 10:19 AM      Profile for Psybro   Email Psybro   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Random Loser:
quote:

Any HL2 news?

Apparently it is definitely coming out this summer. Right. Counter-Strike has been ported over to the hl2 engine for multiplayer (dunno if any changes are being made) and apparently the original hl has also been ported onto the new engine, so if for some reason you wanna replay that you can. That's all I got.
Would somebody please give me a job so I can pay for a new PC to run this game. Thank you.
From: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Fenix
I live in a public bathroom.
Member # 2371

Member Rated:
posted 05-16-2004 09:42 PM      Profile for Fenix   Author's Homepage   Email Fenix   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

- - - - -
life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery

From: The Homeworld, Aiur | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Random Loser
Farting Nudist
Member # 1538

Member Rated:
posted 05-17-2004 12:18 AM      Profile for Random Loser   Email Random Loser   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I only get 25 fps on the old counter-strike, no chance I can run the new [Frown]
From: Uni of Virginny | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.