The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » The Courtyard   » Karp Park   » Old School Music Videos

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Old School Music Videos
powercat
Farting Nudist
Member # 1103

Member Rated:
posted 05-04-2004 01:08 PM      Profile for powercat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What do you guys think is the greatest old school music video ever? I was having this conversation with my g/f (who is only 3 years younger than me) and she had no clue what Billy Idol's "Rock the Cradle of Love" was about. I told her that it's the greatest old school music video ever. She reacted with [Roll Eyes] . What is your opinion?

- - - - -
http://xbox360s.freepay.com/?r=24531001

MewtwoSama
Asshole
Member # 12

Member Rated:
posted 05-04-2004 03:10 PM      Profile for MewtwoSama   Author's Homepage   Email MewtwoSama   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Haha, this link is relevant
From: Abyss of Evil | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 05-04-2004 03:54 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by powercat:
What do you guys think is the greatest old school music video ever? I was having this conversation with my g/f (who is only 3 years younger than me) and she had no clue what Billy Idol's "Rock the Cradle of Love" was about. I told her that it's the greatest old school music video ever. She reacted with [Roll Eyes] . What is your opinion?

MTV butchers that vid when they RARELY air it. They completely remove the final scene where her boyfriend shows up!

Yes, it was an awesome video in it's entirety... Damn j00 MTV!

P.S. Sledgehammer

Kid Vid2
I am a tub of earwax.
Member # 2514

Member Rated:
posted 05-04-2004 08:27 PM      Profile for Kid Vid2   Email Kid Vid2   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
PEANUT:
Psst, Funky Phantom! I'm seeing what? A hat? A cravat? And what are those, sans-culotte? So, I gots to know: What makes you think you're so funky?

FUNKY PHANTOM:
What makes me think I'm so funky?

My name is Funky, but if you funk with me
You'll take a one-way ride in my SUV

Yo, yo, yo, old Betsy Ross
When she grabs Old Glory and she takes it off

Run me up a flagpole, my sex salute
But don't tread on me with your hobnail boot

People think I'm funky, republic punk-ass bitch
You think I'm over-white? Well you can suck my--

PEANUT:
Okay, so, yeah, that's funky.

P.S.
I see every single retarded YTMDN link MewtwoSama has posted to date and raise him this.

- - - - -
Clecky: waiting for things while on acid is weird
Clecky: beccause
Clecky: i lost that train of thought

From: cardbord box :((((((((((((( | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Jaybee
Farting Nudist
Member # 1781

posted 05-04-2004 09:53 PM      Profile for Jaybee   Email Jaybee   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
My vote for best music video ever goes to Jacko for thriller.
MewtwoSama
Asshole
Member # 12

Member Rated:
posted 05-04-2004 10:25 PM      Profile for MewtwoSama   Author's Homepage   Email MewtwoSama   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Cant really raise me that since its as old the original sean connery site, despite being one of the best of its kind. I've been posting fresh retardedness.

Also, Thriller wins this thread.

DoomMullet
Farting Nudist
Member # 3363

Member Rated:
posted 05-06-2004 12:52 AM      Profile for DoomMullet     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That's kinda a given, I'm going to exclude it based on the fact that it's a freakin minimovie.

I'd go with "Tonight, Tonight" by The Smashing Pumpkins, or quite possibly "Three Little Pigs" by Green Jell-O.

"and they called up RAMBOOO"

- - - - -
What kind of a fuckass fuck of a bumfuck shithole town is this?

From: fondling your balls, don't you feel that? | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
MewtwoSama
Asshole
Member # 12

Member Rated:
posted 05-06-2004 06:04 AM      Profile for MewtwoSama   Author's Homepage   Email MewtwoSama   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
but Tonight Tonight came out in the 90's so that cant count.

I will now go with Devo: Whip It

DoomMullet
Farting Nudist
Member # 3363

Member Rated:
posted 05-07-2004 02:14 AM      Profile for DoomMullet     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MewtwoSama:

Hey, it's old school to me.

Fine, then I'll go with Safety Dance.

- - - - -

From: fondling your balls, don't you feel that? | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Mr. K
Racist
Member # 2

Member Rated:
posted 05-13-2004 10:41 AM      Profile for Mr. K   Author's Homepage   Email Mr. K   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
MewtwoSama: I will now go with Devo: Whip It

I was going to go with Devo too, but I'd say Beautiful World.

Best use of 10 bucks and some stock footage evar.

[ 05-13-2004, 10:42 AM: Message edited by: Mr. K ]

From: Cinnabar Island | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
DoomMullet
Farting Nudist
Member # 3363

Member Rated:
posted 05-13-2004 08:16 PM      Profile for DoomMullet     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. K:
MewtwoSama: [b]I will now go with Devo: Whip Beautiful World.

Like hell I'm going to put RealPlayer on my computer

- - - - -

Wintermute
My custom title sucks.
Member # 5

Member Rated:
posted 05-14-2004 01:48 AM      Profile for Wintermute   Author's Homepage   Email Wintermute   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Talk Talk, It's My Life.
From: Winnipeg, Manitoba | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
pkthunder
I look like your mom.
Member # 67

Member Rated:
posted 05-15-2004 09:57 PM      Profile for pkthunder   Author's Homepage   Email pkthunder   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MewtwoSama:

I will now go with Devo: Whip It

For the chillin's born in 1985, Tonight Tonight [ik]is[/i] old school.
From: Broomfield, CO | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Wintermute
My custom title sucks.
Member # 5

Member Rated:
posted 07-18-2006 10:28 PM      Profile for Wintermute   Author's Homepage   Email Wintermute   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wintermute:
Talk Talk, It's My Life.

Hooray internet.
From: Winnipeg, Manitoba | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Mr. K
Racist
Member # 2

Member Rated:
posted 07-19-2006 01:05 AM      Profile for Mr. K   Author's Homepage   Email Mr. K   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Nice ostrich footage.

Youtube is a great thing.

Allowed me to finally get another good look at this little slice o' genius.

Mr. K
Racist
Member # 2

Member Rated:
posted 07-26-2006 01:42 PM      Profile for Mr. K   Author's Homepage   Email Mr. K   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
me likey the tube

one
two

Anthrax
Ultimate Authoritative Power in the Universe
Member # 335

Member Rated:
posted 07-26-2006 10:39 PM      Profile for Anthrax   Author's Homepage   Email Anthrax   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
dog police

- - - - -
She told The Associated Press she first realized her son was mentally ill in 1996 when he killed her oldest child, a 25-year-old woman who suffered from cerebral palsy, by beating her with a dumbbell.

From: Somebody put shit in my pants! | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Mr. K
Racist
Member # 2

Member Rated:
posted 07-28-2006 04:19 PM      Profile for Mr. K   Author's Homepage   Email Mr. K   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Fucking excellent. That was one of our favorite songs back when we were young before the artificial hips and the Depends and all that.

Also many TMBG videos are not as good as I remember them to be.

Mr. K
Racist
Member # 2

Member Rated:
posted 08-04-2006 02:54 PM      Profile for Mr. K   Author's Homepage   Email Mr. K   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
harmonica in the time before cgi
white trash through the looking glass
post-apocalyptic white trash
a negro and his robot friends

[ 08-04-2006, 04:36 PM: Message edited by: Mr. K ]

GP-Chan
Farting Nudist
Member # 1848

Member Rated:
posted 08-18-2006 09:59 PM      Profile for GP-Chan   Email GP-Chan   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Take On Me: A-Ha

yes.

- - - - -
yes, i know i suck.

Mr. K
Racist
Member # 2

Member Rated:
posted 08-26-2006 10:53 AM      Profile for Mr. K   Author's Homepage   Email Mr. K   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
not a classic but it rocks so fuck you
Mr. K
Racist
Member # 2

Member Rated:
posted 05-18-2007 03:01 AM      Profile for Mr. K   Author's Homepage   Email Mr. K   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I know karate. Voodoo too.

Watch it before the TubeCocks delete it.

Slade_64
chipmunk pr0n author
Member # 804

Member Rated:
posted 05-21-2007 08:02 AM      Profile for Slade_64   Email Slade_64   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ACDC- You Shook Me All Night Long

and

Van Halen - Hot for Teacher

- - - - -
Bucket.

From: Funky Town Texas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
Rolken
Vulcan
Member # 7

Member Rated:
posted 05-21-2007 12:31 PM      Profile for Rolken   Author's Homepage   Email Rolken   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Not strictly a music video, but 100% awesome.
Face
I invented cancer.
Member # 1916

Member Rated:
posted 05-21-2007 05:35 PM      Profile for Face   Author's Homepage   Email Face   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Coolio - Gangsta's Paradise

- - - - -
Weezing!

From: Hackensack, nj | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mr. K
Racist
Member # 2

Member Rated:
posted 11-26-2007 07:30 PM      Profile for Mr. K   Author's Homepage   Email Mr. K   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Fucking so-and-sos at the Tube keep deleting everything... baaaaby.
Mr. K
Racist
Member # 2

Member Rated:
posted 01-13-2008 04:13 AM      Profile for Mr. K   Author's Homepage   Email Mr. K   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ill tell you once more before I get off the floor...

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.