next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » The Courtyard   » Karp Park   » urgent matter

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: urgent matter
Fish
Farting Nudist
Member # 267

Member Rated:
posted 02-19-2004 09:34 PM      Profile for Fish     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Someone posted this picture about a week or so ago and I'm too lazy to find who and when.

I need to know who found this, and where, and any other information about it.

Reason being this looks exactly like my old college roommate, cept a good bit heavier, and we are trying to figure out what/who the hell it is. I can't even begin to explain how uncanny it is.

Thank you.

for life.

- - - - -
Bullshit.

Anthrax
Ultimate Authoritative Power in the Universe
Member # 335

Member Rated:
posted 02-19-2004 10:39 PM      Profile for Anthrax   Author's Homepage   Email Anthrax   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
thats my picture

- - - - -
She told The Associated Press she first realized her son was mentally ill in 1996 when he killed her oldest child, a 25-year-old woman who suffered from cerebral palsy, by beating her with a dumbbell.

From: Somebody put shit in my pants! | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Fish
Farting Nudist
Member # 267

Member Rated:
posted 02-19-2004 11:30 PM      Profile for Fish     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
No, but that would be an improvement.

- - - - -
Bullshit.

Anthrax
Ultimate Authoritative Power in the Universe
Member # 335

Member Rated:
posted 02-20-2004 12:33 AM      Profile for Anthrax   Author's Homepage   Email Anthrax   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
thats my picture

- - - - -
She told The Associated Press she first realized her son was mentally ill in 1996 when he killed her oldest child, a 25-year-old woman who suffered from cerebral palsy, by beating her with a dumbbell.

From: Somebody put shit in my pants! | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 02-20-2004 10:01 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
thats my picture

- - - - -
even my mother thinks i'm an idiot

FlameBait
Farting Nudist
Member # 235

Member Rated:
posted 02-20-2004 11:19 PM      Profile for FlameBait   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I posted that a while back. No idea who it actually is, I just found it in a thread over at IGN and decided to post it here in hopes of it becoming a new "that guy." Sorry. =/

Oh and...

thats my picture

- - - - -
"The preceding post may have contained profanity, obscenity, racial slurs, and/or evidence of spamming. By reading this statement, you devoid the right to warn/ban the user based on the above post."

From: Nashville, TN, USA | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Slade_64
chipmunk pr0n author
Member # 804

Member Rated:
posted 02-21-2004 12:12 AM      Profile for Slade_64   Email Slade_64   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
es mi foto

- - - - -
Bucket.

From: Funky Town Texas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
cfalcon
OLDNBLD
Member # 19

Member Rated:
posted 02-25-2004 05:54 AM      Profile for cfalcon   Email cfalcon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I have eight points to make in this topic, though only the ones with prime numeration have anything to do with the topic at hand. The others are all irrelevant things I have wondered about in the shower or at the bookstore, and will interest no one and upset everyone. The first one is number one, and may or may not have to do with the topic because one may or may not be prime. I recognize that, by definition, one is not prime: however, it fulfills many of the requirements, so that it is, in effect, a prime number, EVEN THOUGH BY DEFINITION IT IS NOT AND I AM AWARE OF THAT. Though I recognize arguoments to the contrary.
Also, thats my picture.

- - - - -
Subject: Ninja and Opensource

From: 39°45' N, 104°52' W | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.