The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » The Courtyard   » Karp Park   » Hay guys check this out.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hay guys check this out.
Charmeleon42
Date Rapist
Member # 1066

Member Rated:
posted 02-18-2004 03:26 AM      Profile for Charmeleon42   Author's Homepage   Email Charmeleon42   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
http://douglas.min.net/essay/

:D

From: Mountain Dew Land | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Kid Vid2
I am a tub of earwax.
Member # 2514

Member Rated:
posted 02-18-2004 07:29 AM      Profile for Kid Vid2   Email Kid Vid2   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I have the feeling that Dave Barry will be picking up an apprentice soon.
From: cardbord box :((((((((((((( | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
10,000Lb.Snorlax
loves long time.
Member # 13

Member Rated:
posted 02-18-2004 08:20 AM      Profile for 10,000Lb.Snorlax   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
so fake.
TnA
Farting Nudist
Member # 3220

posted 02-18-2004 06:20 PM      Profile for TnA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
"El nino is spanish [...] Like all things spanish, it is dangerous."

- - - - -
"I honestly didn't know there were black people in England, aside from that guy in S Club 7."
-- Totoro

IceHawk78
NOBODY IMPORTANT
Member # 1699

Member Rated:
posted 02-18-2004 11:22 PM      Profile for IceHawk78   Author's Homepage   Email IceHawk78   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Fake or not, that was thoroughly entertaining.

Somewhat like this page!

Whiner
Member # 1465

Member Rated:
posted 02-19-2004 12:38 AM      Profile for 137   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
HAHAHA
From: Space. Like, outer space. | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged
ceoalex316
Time for the flaming leprosy party
Member # 338

posted 02-19-2004 01:23 AM      Profile for ceoalex316     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by IceHawk78:
Fake or not, that was thoroughly entertaining.

Somewhat like this page!

I HATE YOU.

No more links to your fetish. Not everyone likes what you like.

cfalcon
OLDNBLD
Member # 19

Member Rated:
posted 02-19-2004 01:47 AM      Profile for cfalcon   Email cfalcon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Icehawk is a bastard.
From: 39°45' N, 104°52' W | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
TnA
Farting Nudist
Member # 3220

posted 02-19-2004 01:56 AM      Profile for TnA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Am currently ignoring all warnings and clicking the link.

EDIT: Damn you.

[ 02-19-2004, 01:59 AM: Message edited by: TnA ]

- - - - -
"I honestly didn't know there were black people in England, aside from that guy in S Club 7."
-- Totoro

Slade_64
chipmunk pr0n author
Member # 804

Member Rated:
posted 02-19-2004 02:01 AM      Profile for Slade_64   Email Slade_64   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 137:
HAHAHA

- - - - -
Bucket.

From: Funky Town Texas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
Fluorine
SMELLY BUTT
Member # 2904

Member Rated:
posted 02-19-2004 04:32 PM      Profile for Fluorine     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
Apache/1.3.29 Server at lemonparty.evilpope.com Port 80

aw what did I miss
Coxy
Hulkamania has run wild over me.
Member # 2297

Member Rated:
posted 02-19-2004 08:41 PM      Profile for Coxy   Email Coxy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Someone has to say "it was funnier when the guy himself posted a thread about it on SA two months ago", so it might as well be me. [Wink]

- - - - -
I love nintendolover, but only in a strictly platonic sense.

Fenix
I live in a public bathroom.
Member # 2371

Member Rated:
posted 02-19-2004 10:16 PM      Profile for Fenix   Author's Homepage   Email Fenix   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I must be the only person who's seen lemonparty before, (un)fortunately.

- - - - -
life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery

From: The Homeworld, Aiur | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
IceHawk78
NOBODY IMPORTANT
Member # 1699

Member Rated:
posted 02-19-2004 11:28 PM      Profile for IceHawk78   Author's Homepage   Email IceHawk78   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
For the first article, for the people who didn't get it:

Coming in like El Niño!

El Niño is Spanish. It is the Spanish word for child. Like all things Spanish, it is dangerous. It kills people and burns down trees. This child is more than a child. It really isn’t a child at all. It is a storm. A deadly storm that kills people and burns down trees.

Warm water usually builds up around Australia. But not anymore with El Niño. El Niño moves the water from Australia to someplace else, namely to other places. Where are these other places? These are places that also have water, but water that is not usually as warm as the warm water El Niño moves to these said places. These other places are to the east. Of the water.

In Peru, they have many names for things. One of the things they have names for is people who go fishing, go fishing to make a living. If we had a word for this kind of people that word would be “fisherman”. But we don’t. In Peru, they have different names for things than we do in America. They call that kind of people “pescadores”. That’s Spanish. That’s what they speak in Peru. When El Niño comes, these “pescadores” can’t catch any fish. El Niño is caused when the Peruvian gods get angry. They have been angry for millions of years and have made El Niño for millions of years. Many many moons ago, the Peruvians committed human sacrifice to satiate their gods and end the flood that was caused by El Niño. In today’s modern dog-eat-dog work-a-day world of scientists, diplomats, McSalad Shakers, and George Bush Jr., we no longer have access to such solutions. We are too proud. We will not commit human sacrifices. We refuse to satiate the Peruvian gods. Thus, they remain angry and keep killing us and burning down our trees with El Niño.

Instead of satiating the gods, many of these “scientists” have tried to control El Niño with “science”. They put up expensive fish-attracting-buoys that run on flashlight batteries. Imagine, fighting the powers of the gods with flashlight batteries. Needless to say, this didn’t work and everyone died.

Also lemonparty was only posted because I was paid to post it.

[ 02-19-2004, 11:29 PM: Message edited by: IceHawk78 ]

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.