The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » The Courtyard   » Karp Park   » Pokemon Rocks!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pokemon Rocks!
Ethan
Farting Nudist
Member # 3408

Member Rated:
posted 01-30-2004 03:59 AM      Profile for Ethan     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
One of Fanha's friends (who goes to Digipen) found these files off Nintendo's server, the top finalists from the Pokemon Rocks music video contest. ( http://www.pokemon-games.com/pokemonrocks_over.jsp ) These things are fucking hilarious...Kayla is especially adorable [Razz]

http://rivorus.dorksnet.org/Pok%e9mon%20Rocks%20Contest/

[ 01-30-2004, 04:06 AM: Message edited by: Ethan ]

MewtwoSama
Asshole
Member # 12

Member Rated:
posted 01-30-2004 04:10 AM      Profile for MewtwoSama   Author's Homepage   Email MewtwoSama   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
edit, this topic is too good for spamming

brian is dying from watching these

so, um, which one is MK?

[ 01-30-2004, 04:25 AM: Message edited by: MewtwoSama ]

- - - - -
Hade ni ikuze!

From: Abyss of Evil | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Biffster
Farting Nudist
Member # 269

Member Rated:
posted 01-30-2004 07:08 PM      Profile for Biffster     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Kayla - North Carolina.mov is the only one worth watching... and its QUITE lolerific.
From: Viridian City (On the road at least) | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Mr. K
Racist
Member # 2

Member Rated:
posted 01-30-2004 10:35 PM      Profile for Mr. K   Author's Homepage   Email Mr. K   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If you want to kill any of these kids, just wait for them to get into hi skool and show these to their classmates. Suicides and hilarity will ensue.

EDIT: oh christ i cant take any more i am going to have to commit suicide myself now

[ 01-30-2004, 10:37 PM: Message edited by: Mr. K ]

From: Cinnabar Island | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Dweedle
My hands and feet are mangos
Member # 1209

Member Rated:
posted 01-31-2004 01:41 AM      Profile for Dweedle   Email Dweedle   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. K:
EDIT: oh christ i cant take any more i am going to have to commit suicune myself now

engineered

- - - - -
the only way to get pass this will be to commit suicune

From: second of all, Quagmire's not really a bad guy! | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
NintendoLover
I'm much dumber in actuality than I pretend to be.
Member # 3138

Member Rated:
posted 01-31-2004 01:28 PM      Profile for NintendoLover     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I wish I had seen this contest when I still had a chance to enter

- - - - -
I love Nintendo!

Bulbasaur3000
Donkeylips
Member # 1801

Member Rated:
posted 02-01-2004 12:24 AM      Profile for Bulbasaur3000     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Some of these kids are already in high school.

And that one kid is gonna be rolling in a pimped out Lugia PT Cruiser now. I envy him. [Frown]

- - - - -
This signature sucks. Why is it here?

Uiru
Sketch Molester
Member # 437

Member Rated:
posted 02-01-2004 02:27 AM      Profile for Uiru   Author's Homepage   Email Uiru   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I couldn't watch it all.

*flushes eyes out with PARANOiA Respect*
~Uiru

- - - - -
TIDUDSOFIEIHUGHEXXXC: "maybe he will let you touch his blow up do"

AFRO NOOOOOOO!!!

From: the floating castle of Newfoundland | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Barrierd
I have a colony of shrimp living in my bladder
Member # 3132

Member Rated:
posted 02-03-2004 05:32 AM      Profile for Barrierd   Email Barrierd   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think I just threw up a little.

- - - - -
Where are my bitches

From: Victoria, B.C., Canada | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
LanderZRPG
Got a whale of a tale to tell ya, lads!
Member # 1615

Member Rated:
posted 02-04-2004 10:38 PM      Profile for LanderZRPG   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
...agh!

The first place was almost comedic.

The rest hurt.

I would need to have been paid a LOT to be a judge for this...

- - - - -
From what we've learned, it seems like you'd prefer girls dressed in ant costumes or something... -Kazuki (Regarding tl;dr)

Owner of the Power Advantage DBZ RPG
(www.poweradvantage.net)

From: High Prairie, AB, Canada | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
LanderZRPG
Got a whale of a tale to tell ya, lads!
Member # 1615

Member Rated:
posted 02-04-2004 10:41 PM      Profile for LanderZRPG   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Correction: Anastasia has potential to be a singer [at least in private]... well, her dancing/non-potential-slut appearence needs work, but I didn't cringe [as much] listening to her.

Mind, it wasn't funny.

- - - - -
From what we've learned, it seems like you'd prefer girls dressed in ant costumes or something... -Kazuki (Regarding tl;dr)

Owner of the Power Advantage DBZ RPG
(www.poweradvantage.net)

From: High Prairie, AB, Canada | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ikuse
Farting Nudist
Member # 3037

Member Rated:
posted 02-05-2004 01:41 AM      Profile for Ikuse   Author's Homepage   Email Ikuse   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dweedle:
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. K:
EDIT: oh christ i cant take any more i am going to have to commit suicune myself now

engineered
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.