The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » The Courtyard   » Karp Park   » who the hell deleted sunburned aphids thread (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: who the hell deleted sunburned aphids thread
Mr.E
Farting Nudist
Member # 696

Member Rated:
posted 11-18-2003 11:29 PM      Profile for Mr.E     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well if you murdered them like 5 seconds ago, none of those things would be true of the dead body except a chance at #2.

- - - - -
MickHale18: nevermind, I'll pull out for a second
MickHale18: *pulls out finger*

From: Munchkin Land, Oz | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
veloS
8=D~~O:
Member # 2636

Member Rated:
posted 11-19-2003 07:39 AM      Profile for veloS     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dAyWaLkEr:
And also velos, mebbe your girlfriend doesn't mind because you haven't told her about your experiences. but then again, would she even stay with you if you told her?

Who said I didn't? She knows I eat my seed, she even made me do it, after I came in her (she told me to eat her out... literally).

OK, I didn't tell her about the urine thing. But I was just taking a shower, squirted up, and touched the 'fountain' with my tongue. I DID brush my teeth after that, and no, I did not like the taste. Really bitter.

[ 11-19-2003, 07:41 AM: Message edited by: veloS ]

- - - - -
www.mightyrhapsody.com

Kazuki
Farting Nudist
Member # 3519

Member Rated:
posted 11-19-2003 10:12 AM      Profile for Kazuki     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oh god...

Everytime you try and explain yourself it just sounds worse and worse...

- - - - -
" When we get outta the 80's and into the 90's, we'll make the 60's look like the 50's. "

LanderZRPG
Got a whale of a tale to tell ya, lads!
Member # 1615

Member Rated:
posted 11-19-2003 10:46 AM      Profile for LanderZRPG   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Says the new guy.

As for the eating-out part, I get the feeling that that is a lot less rare than your original 'explanation' of the munching... As for the urine, I was expecting something more along the lines of "touched it and tasted", rather than "I peed on my tongue". That's just odd...

And since when do new guys bash older members like old members? I demand that proper respect be shown to the old farts with <MemNum 1500.

[Edit]
And... umm... I joined before velos? when did this happen? I could have sworn he's been here longer than me.
Anyway, Kaz, bash on; he's only a 2600.

[ 11-19-2003, 10:47 AM: Message edited by: LanderZRPG ]

- - - - -
From what we've learned, it seems like you'd prefer girls dressed in ant costumes or something... -Kazuki (Regarding tl;dr)

Owner of the Power Advantage DBZ RPG
(www.poweradvantage.net)

From: High Prairie, AB, Canada | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
dAyWaLkEr
Farting Nudist
Member # 3343

Member Rated:
posted 11-19-2003 04:45 PM      Profile for dAyWaLkEr     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by veloS:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by dAyWaLkEr:

OK, I didn't tell her about the urine thing. But I was just taking a shower, squirted up, and touched the 'fountain' with my tongue. I DID brush my teeth after that, and no, I did not like the taste. Really bitter.

i'm afraid i'll go insane if i find out the answer, but it's just so damn morbid i can' stop. like a car crash, y'know?

so how does one's penis be aimed at an angle high enough that a urine can be squirted to hit an outstretched (?) tongue?

also, your girlfriend's cool. just remember to carry mouthwash along when you decide to fuck

- - - - -
absence of evidence isn't evidence of absence

LanderZRPG
Got a whale of a tale to tell ya, lads!
Member # 1615

Member Rated:
posted 11-19-2003 06:49 PM      Profile for LanderZRPG   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dAyWaLkEr:
so how does one's penis be aimed at an angle high enough that a urine can be squirted to hit an outstretched (?) tongue?

Use of the hand?

Or having a really shrimpy dick, with so little mass so that your morning hardon sticks it straight up, rather than at some obscure angle?

- - - - -
From what we've learned, it seems like you'd prefer girls dressed in ant costumes or something... -Kazuki (Regarding tl;dr)

Owner of the Power Advantage DBZ RPG
(www.poweradvantage.net)

From: High Prairie, AB, Canada | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Fluorine
SMELLY BUTT
Member # 2904

Member Rated:
posted 11-19-2003 07:38 PM      Profile for Fluorine     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Nothing can save this thread now.
Uiru
Sketch Molester
Member # 437

Member Rated:
posted 11-19-2003 09:24 PM      Profile for Uiru   Author's Homepage   Email Uiru   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
With the possible exception of group webcam suicide.
~Uiru

- - - - -
TIDUDSOFIEIHUGHEXXXC: "maybe he will let you touch his blow up do"

AFRO NOOOOOOO!!!

From: the floating castle of Newfoundland | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Kazuki
Farting Nudist
Member # 3519

Member Rated:
posted 11-19-2003 11:18 PM      Profile for Kazuki     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
So no bashing members with 1500 or lower, got ya.

I'll try and remember.

- - - - -
" When we get outta the 80's and into the 90's, we'll make the 60's look like the 50's. "

kikered
Farting Nudist
Member # 830

Member Rated:
posted 11-20-2003 12:14 AM      Profile for kikered   Email kikered   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Represent.

BTW, I think we can stop asking for her pics. We all know that she posted it in the Hottest Anime Girl thread. [Wink]

Dweedle
My hands and feet are mangos
Member # 1209

Member Rated:
posted 11-20-2003 01:05 AM      Profile for Dweedle   Email Dweedle   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fluorine:
Nothing can save this thread now.

IT'S A TRAP!

- - - - -
the only way to get pass this will be to commit suicune

From: second of all, Quagmire's not really a bad guy! | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
Cesar
Farting Nudist
Member # 529

Member Rated:
posted 11-20-2003 01:51 AM      Profile for Cesar   Email Cesar   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Do we have any volunteers?

veloS has taste tested some bodily fluids for us. We can fix two problems at once if we get veloS to drink mercury over a webcam; hours of fun!

From: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
Charmeleon42
Date Rapist
Member # 1066

Member Rated:
posted 11-20-2003 02:55 AM      Profile for Charmeleon42   Author's Homepage   Email Charmeleon42   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quoting with hesitance from beginning of thread: Claimed be to a girl, then started talking about how she had a penis.

NeoKefka? Dont think anyone's mentioned that girl/but-a-guy person yet...

[ 11-20-2003, 02:55 AM: Message edited by: Charmeleon42 ]

From: Mountain Dew Land | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
dAyWaLkEr
Farting Nudist
Member # 3343

Member Rated:
posted 11-20-2003 05:08 PM      Profile for dAyWaLkEr     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cesar:
quote:
Do we have any volunteers?

veloS has taste tested some bodily fluids for us. We can fix two problems at once if we get veloS to drink mercury over a webcam; hours of fun!

Oh shit i'll do it. It's just my damn dial-up ... sometimes it just logs me off. I get so fucking pissed at it.

So if I do you'll have to co-ordinate some kind of time zone shift and then mebbe. Also, since i'm dial-up I might have been dead 5 minutes ago and you'll still be seeing me slit my wrists.

- - - - -

ceoalex316
Time for the flaming leprosy party
Member # 338

posted 11-20-2003 05:41 PM      Profile for ceoalex316     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'll go ahead and suggest you not to go through the web came suicide thing.

Only so the newspapers can say that at least someone was a voice of reason.

- - - - -
Maximum Penetration Industries.

dAyWaLkEr
Farting Nudist
Member # 3343

Member Rated:
posted 11-21-2003 04:01 PM      Profile for dAyWaLkEr     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah, but since I'm not good at poetry, can you compose me a poem describing my pain living in the US, despite the fact that my worst day is a fantasy for people in the Middle East or Africa?

Also, make sure it sounds special so I'm distinguished from the millions of angst-ridden fuck-ups in America. kthx

- - - - -

MewtwoSama
Asshole
Member # 12

Member Rated:
posted 11-07-2005 11:39 PM      Profile for MewtwoSama   Author's Homepage   Email MewtwoSama   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
thread necromancy

- - - - -
Hade ni ikuze!

From: Abyss of Evil | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Boodabonzi
like a virgin
Member # 2958

Member Rated:
posted 11-08-2005 08:56 AM      Profile for Boodabonzi   Email Boodabonzi   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
you just revived an aborted feotus

- - - - -
OK, I know I'm probably not the nicest Pokemon Trainer when it comes to giving advice, and if I get flamed on this, it is probably well deserved. So here goes...

From: Hitchin - biggest little shanty town in all of England | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 11-08-2005 09:04 AM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yes
Mewone
I have a pokemon as my username. I mean, come on.
Member # 1694

Member Rated:
posted 11-08-2005 11:23 AM      Profile for Mewone     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
MK has no penis
From: Azure Heights | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
sunburnt_aphid
most boring gimmick ever
Member # 3546

Member Rated:
posted 11-13-2005 05:05 PM      Profile for sunburnt_aphid     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY THREAD RAARARARAAGH

- - - - -
I like Jessie from Team Rocket <3

Slade_64
chipmunk pr0n author
Member # 804

Member Rated:
posted 11-15-2005 04:03 PM      Profile for Slade_64   Email Slade_64   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What the hell happened in this thread u guys?

(_I_)iiiiiiiiD ~ ~ ~ [Embarrassed]

- - - - -
Bucket.

From: Funky Town Texas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
sunburnt_aphid
most boring gimmick ever
Member # 3546

Member Rated:
posted 11-16-2005 02:02 AM      Profile for sunburnt_aphid     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
MORE LIKE WHAT DIDNT HAPPEN

- - - - -
I like Jessie from Team Rocket <3

Mr. K
Racist
Member # 2

Member Rated:
posted 11-17-2005 09:03 PM      Profile for Mr. K   Author's Homepage   Email Mr. K   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That dog can't even scare a kitty cat.
From: Cinnabar Island | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Mewone
I have a pokemon as my username. I mean, come on.
Member # 1694

Member Rated:
posted 11-18-2005 12:01 PM      Profile for Mewone     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That isn't a cat's tail.
From: Azure Heights | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)
This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.