The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » The Courtyard   » Karp Park   » Azure Heights' First Album

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Azure Heights' First Album
10,000Lb.Snorlax
loves long time.
Member # 13

Member Rated:
posted 11-09-2003 07:04 PM      Profile for 10,000Lb.Snorlax   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
So I'll make a mix album with 1 suggestionfrom each of the following Board members (chosen by random drawing which took place Last August in Winslow, AZ).

Kharma Charmeleon42
NintendoLuster
CockFalcon
Porygon
Our Hazardous Waste Remover in Florida
EmmKay
Internet Friend Excuse
J(wo)Man
Doneld
Floorine
Mentar's Mad Monkey
ratSCaliber
Lolken
TGhoust
Dweedle (no DMB/gay stuff loud)
WhiteFat
Lark80whore
New Guy
PsyBrother
EspeonNidon'tKing

Max length of cd is 80 minutes. Tracks can be veto'd due to suckiness and or time restrictions.

state track name, artist and time length (if you can). Then I'll try to compilate it. It is a way to create appreciation of fellow board members unique opinions of favorite music flavors.

Donald
Bob the Builder
Member # 1551

Member Rated:
posted 11-09-2003 07:08 PM      Profile for Donald   Email Donald      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm guessing you were drunk when you made the drawing.

Anyhow, my choice is Weird Al - Angry White Boy Polka (5:03).

From: In your girl's panties | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
Anthrax
Ultimate Authoritative Power in the Universe
Member # 335

Member Rated:
posted 11-09-2003 07:34 PM      Profile for Anthrax   Author's Homepage   Email Anthrax   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
wtf
From: Somebody put shit in my pants! | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Tghost
Farting Nudist
Member # 1418

Member Rated:
posted 11-09-2003 08:01 PM      Profile for Tghost   Author's Homepage   Email Tghost   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Fooled by April - Come in, Chicago - 3:02
From: Auckland, New Zealand | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged
10,000Lb.Snorlax
loves long time.
Member # 13

Member Rated:
posted 11-09-2003 09:36 PM      Profile for 10,000Lb.Snorlax   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 10,000Lb.Snorlax:
So I'll make a mix album with 1 suggestionfrom each of the following Board members (chosen by random drawing which took place Last August in Winslow, AZ).

Anthrax (my number 1 homey)
Kharma Charmeleon42
NintendoLuster
CockFalcon
Porygon
Our Hazardous Waste Remover in Florida
EmmKay
Internet Friend Excuse
J(wo)Man
Doneld
Floorine
Mentar's Mad Monkey
ratSCaliber
Lolken
TGhoust
Dweedle (no DMB/gay stuff loud)
WhiteFat
Lark80whore
New Guy
PsyBrother
EspeonNidon'tKing

Max length of cd is 80 minutes. Tracks can be veto'd due to suckiness and or time restrictions.

state track name, artist and time length (if you can). Then I'll try to compilate it. It is a way to create appreciation of fellow board members unique opinions of favorite music flavors.

ceoalex316
Time for the flaming leprosy party
Member # 338

posted 11-09-2003 10:34 PM      Profile for ceoalex316     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Why am I not on the list?
Mr.E
Farting Nudist
Member # 696

Member Rated:
posted 11-09-2003 11:11 PM      Profile for Mr.E     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Asshole.

- - - - -
MickHale18: nevermind, I'll pull out for a second
MickHale18: *pulls out finger*

From: Munchkin Land, Oz | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
10,000Lb.Snorlax
loves long time.
Member # 13

Member Rated:
posted 11-09-2003 11:28 PM      Profile for 10,000Lb.Snorlax   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Kay what are your songs
Mentar the Malady Monkey
worst username ever
Member # 1182

Member Rated:
posted 11-09-2003 11:54 PM      Profile for Mentar the Malady Monkey   Email Mentar the Malady Monkey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm gonna say Burzum - Key to the Gate, tentatively. Length is 5:14 (shortest good BM song I could think of). I'm sure I can have DL upload it to his webspace if you can't find it anywhere.

Edit: ...or send it to you over AIM, myself.

[ 11-09-2003, 11:57 PM: Message edited by: Mentar the Malady Monkey ]

- - - - -
WHAT.

From: Pandemonium, HL, Hades | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 11-10-2003 12:09 AM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
"November Rain" by Guns and Roses
Dweedle
My hands and feet are mangos
Member # 1209

Member Rated:
posted 11-10-2003 12:25 AM      Profile for Dweedle   Email Dweedle   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Rockin' the Suburbs by Ben Folds; 4:58

also I don't get what you mean in the parenthases next to my name

- - - - -
the only way to get pass this will be to commit suicune

From: second of all, Quagmire's not really a bad guy! | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
Miko
Farting Nudist
Member # 3504

Member Rated:
posted 11-10-2003 07:58 AM      Profile for Miko     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm not on the list. I'm not surprised though as I am still new to this board.

- - - - -
Goo goo ka choo

Turbo X
Farting Nudist
Member # 1808

posted 11-10-2003 08:23 AM      Profile for Turbo X     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MK:
"November Rain" by Guns and Roses

There ya go, way to suck up the time on the CD [Razz]

Now someone can suggest the original version of "American Pie" to go along with that.

- - - - -
I mean, goldfish lamp wallpaper skeleton in my Bavarian Star or what? Flowers mirror computer Smurfs every time Moses flies playing cards in or around Paris.

From: N-town, PA, U.S. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
EspeonNidoking
warcraft 3
Member # 2028

posted 11-10-2003 11:45 AM      Profile for EspeonNidoking   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
"Numb" by linkin park

3:07

why am i don'tking OOa

- - - - -
"Yeah, my pubic hair has dollar signs trimmed in it!

$$Bling Bling$$" ~Jman

From: Summit,New Jersey, Tampa, Fl, and Rindge, NH | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Psybro
Half Psyduck. Half Slowbro. All cop.
Member # 290

Member Rated:
posted 11-10-2003 12:50 PM      Profile for Psybro   Email Psybro   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Led Zeppelin - When The Levee Breaks (07:08)

if that proves to be too long, then:

The White Stripes - Truth Doesn't Make A Noise (3:14)

From: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Face
I invented cancer.
Member # 1916

Member Rated:
posted 11-10-2003 02:18 PM      Profile for Face   Author's Homepage   Email Face   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Racists.

- - - - -
Weezing!

From: Hackensack, nj | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
New Guy
Farting Nudist
Member # 692

Member Rated:
posted 11-10-2003 03:18 PM      Profile for New Guy   Email New Guy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanks, It's nice to be asked for for my likings and all, but I genuinly do not listen to music. I don't avoid music out of dislike, I'm not trying to make a statement or anything, it's just nothing has ever made me like it enough to listen to it more than once.

Edit: Wait, there is a song I downloaded that I listen to sometimes. Talking Heads- Road to Nowhere (4:00). That is the only song in the entire world that I listen too because the words have some meaning to me. Evertyhing else is just interesting noise.

[ 11-10-2003, 03:34 PM: Message edited by: New Guy ]

- - - - -
@!!**... I forgot my chain saw!-Satan

Biffster
Farting Nudist
Member # 269

Member Rated:
posted 11-10-2003 05:41 PM      Profile for Biffster     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Castles in the Sky by Ian Van Dahl feat. Marsha [Cool]
From: Viridian City (On the road at least) | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Charmeleon42
Date Rapist
Member # 1066

Member Rated:
posted 11-10-2003 06:29 PM      Profile for Charmeleon42   Author's Homepage   Email Charmeleon42   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It's hard to pick a short one, but...

Shiina Ringo - Identity (3:05)

From: Mountain Dew Land | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Jman
Farting Nudist
Member # 618

Member Rated:
posted 11-10-2003 07:01 PM      Profile for Jman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Biff - Will I? is the superior Van Dahl song =P

Jman of the female sort doesn't know which song (s)he wants to put on the compilation CD.

There are too many songs I love right now. I'll represent my favorite band, I suppose. Which song to choose, now? Hrm. Well...

Here is my pick:
The Flaming Lips - Fight Test (4:14)

Obligatory If-Thats-Too-Long Pick:
Junior Senior - Go Junior, Go Senior (2:56)

[ 11-10-2003, 07:03 PM: Message edited by: Jman ]

- - - - -
lol pokemon

Porygone
The Goatse Man
Member # 805

Member Rated:
posted 11-11-2003 08:23 AM      Profile for Porygone   Email Porygone   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If someone doesn't suggest a song by Queen/the Ramones, I will hunt down everyone on that list and stab him/her.

- - - - -
YOU'RE WINNER!

From: Celadon City Gym | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
10,000Lb.Snorlax
loves long time.
Member # 13

Member Rated:
posted 11-11-2003 10:21 AM      Profile for 10,000Lb.Snorlax   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Porygon -- I'm putting you down for "Bicycle" by Queen.
Ikuse
Farting Nudist
Member # 3037

Member Rated:
posted 11-11-2003 10:46 AM      Profile for Ikuse   Author's Homepage   Email Ikuse   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sonata Arctica - Wolf & Raven (4:18)

OR, if that's too long,

Sonata Arctica - Peacemaker (3:27)

veloS
8=D~~O:
Member # 2636

Member Rated:
posted 11-11-2003 10:56 AM      Profile for veloS     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Don't forget San Sebastian. The original, not the revisited version.

Never thought Ikuse had good musical taste.

- - - - -
www.mightyrhapsody.com

Ikuse
Farting Nudist
Member # 3037

Member Rated:
posted 11-11-2003 10:57 AM      Profile for Ikuse   Author's Homepage   Email Ikuse   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I was thinking that'd be a little too long.
Porygone
The Goatse Man
Member # 805

Member Rated:
posted 11-11-2003 11:03 AM      Profile for Porygone   Email Porygone   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Porygon -- I'm putting you down for "Bicycle" by Queen.

I was on the list? Huh. I probably should've read the entire thing, then.

- - - - -
YOU'RE WINNER!

Mr.E
Farting Nudist
Member # 696

Member Rated:
posted 11-11-2003 12:07 PM      Profile for Mr.E     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Apparently you didn't look very far, considering you're fourth on the list.

- - - - -
MickHale18: nevermind, I'll pull out for a second
MickHale18: *pulls out finger*

From: Munchkin Land, Oz | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
Lark84
My skeleton is made of creamy nougat.
Member # 1186

Member Rated:
posted 11-11-2003 12:19 PM      Profile for Lark84     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Too bad almost all of my favourite songs right now are like 8 minutes or longer... So I'll pick an old classic (though I'm more into big beat than trance right now, but this one's really good):

Destination Skyline by Aura - the source of trance (3:40)

Ikuse
Farting Nudist
Member # 3037

Member Rated:
posted 11-11-2003 12:19 PM      Profile for Ikuse   Author's Homepage   Email Ikuse   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
banshee
Rolken
Vulcan
Member # 7

Member Rated:
posted 11-11-2003 04:33 PM      Profile for Rolken   Author's Homepage   Email Rolken   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal (4:13)
Dweedle
Member # 1209

Member Rated:
posted 11-11-2003 04:45 PM      Profile for Dweedle   Email Dweedle   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
10k, is the song I picked too long?

- - - - -

From: second of all, Quagmire's not really a bad guy! | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
Fluorine
SMELLY BUTT
Member # 2904

Member Rated:
posted 11-11-2003 05:40 PM      Profile for Fluorine     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don't care about music.

Anyone can pick anything for me.

Mentar the Malady Monkey
worst username ever
Member # 1182

Member Rated:
posted 11-11-2003 07:59 PM      Profile for Mentar the Malady Monkey   Email Mentar the Malady Monkey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'll take you up on that. Fluorine's song is now "Death is Certain (Life is Not)" by Dark Angel. 4:13.

- - - - -
WHAT.

The Muffin King
Farting Nudist
Member # 2240

Member Rated:
posted 11-11-2003 08:18 PM      Profile for The Muffin King   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Birthday Cake by Cibbo Matto.

Do that- It's fun.

[ 11-11-2003, 08:19 PM: Message edited by: The Muffin King ]

Anthrax
Ultimate Authoritative Power in the Universe
Member # 335

Member Rated:
posted 11-11-2003 08:56 PM      Profile for Anthrax   Author's Homepage   Email Anthrax   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Muse - Butterflies and Hurricanes (5:01)
From: Somebody put shit in my pants! | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
10,000Lb.Snorlax
loves long time.
Member # 13

Member Rated:
posted 11-11-2003 09:20 PM      Profile for 10,000Lb.Snorlax   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dweedle:

Yes, change it to Narcolepsy
Mentar the Malady Monkey
worst username ever
Member # 1182

Member Rated:
posted 11-11-2003 10:13 PM      Profile for Mentar the Malady Monkey   Email Mentar the Malady Monkey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Also ITT are either of mine too long. They're among the shortest songs on my playlist but I'm sure I can meet any limit, somehow.

- - - - -
WHAT.

Tghost
Farting Nudist
Member # 1418

Member Rated:
posted 11-12-2003 12:31 AM      Profile for Tghost   Author's Homepage   Email Tghost   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
it's like, 4 minutes of song per person on 10k's list.
From: Auckland, New Zealand | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged
Dweedle
Member # 1209

Member Rated:
posted 11-12-2003 01:55 AM      Profile for Dweedle   Email Dweedle   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Dweedle:

Yes, change it to Narcolepsy
but Narcolepsy is...longer (5:26)

if you really need a new song make it Song For the Dumped (3:42)

[ 11-12-2003, 01:59 AM: Message edited by: Dweedle ]

- - - - -

NintendoLover
I'm much dumber in actuality than I pretend to be.
Member # 3138

Member Rated:
posted 11-12-2003 03:51 PM      Profile for NintendoLover     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ben Folds Five: Jackson Cannery 3:23

and/or

Ben Folds Five: Philosophy 4:38

- - - - -
I love Nintendo!

Dweedle
Member # 1209

Member Rated:
posted 11-12-2003 04:15 PM      Profile for Dweedle   Email Dweedle   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I approve of the choices of Psybro, Porygone (even though it wasn't really his choice), JMan, Rolken, and NintendoLover

- - - - -

Porygone
The Goatse Man
Member # 805

Member Rated:
posted 11-12-2003 04:19 PM      Profile for Porygone   Email Porygone   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
In my defense, that song would have been in my top five final considerations.

- - - - -
YOU'RE WINNER!

Ikuse
Farting Nudist
Member # 3037

Member Rated:
posted 11-13-2003 12:30 AM      Profile for Ikuse   Author's Homepage   Email Ikuse   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Requisite Electric Six - Gay Bar (1:51) mention
White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 11-17-2003 01:33 PM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What a Great Day
Kyatto Ninden Teyandee
2:42

lol i am phat

cfalcon
OLDNBLD
Member # 19

Member Rated:
posted 11-17-2003 09:24 PM      Profile for cfalcon   Email cfalcon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm still thinking...
Machine Head, by Bush, is the song I feel like I *should* reccommend, though I can't say why.

Or perhaps Decide in the Eyes...

Just one song is hard.

From: 39°45' N, 104°52' W | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.