The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » The Courtyard   » Karp Park   » Female pubic hair ; male thoughts there upon

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Female pubic hair ; male thoughts there upon
10,000Lb.Snorlax
loves long time.
Member # 13

Member Rated:
posted 11-09-2003 01:23 AM      Profile for 10,000Lb.Snorlax   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Chicks and private hair. What's the deal with that? It's always kinda weird to reach down a girl's pants and feel a tuffet of fur. Or that spikey stubble. And the Bic'd pubes remind me of naked mole rats and Mr. Bigglesworth. No real reason it should feel weird -- it's natural and all. So why does it? I'd say that a hot pair of hips can frame the female chalice very nicely, and the lack thereof totally unsexyulize it. But pussy's were never meant to be looked at/admired, were they? They were meant to be fuXord, am i rite? Also why has evolution pushed humans to retain pubic & armpit hair? Doesn't seem as if it is at all a benefit, and more so a hinderance do to the possible infestation of pubic lice. Maybe some sort of hairy velcro to tie people up during intercourse. or something.
Tenshi no Myu
Farting Nudist
Member # 1120

Member Rated:
posted 11-09-2003 01:51 AM      Profile for Tenshi no Myu   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Actually, the custom of women trimming/shaping their pubic hair started in the '20s. Since women have it programmed into their heads that leg, armpit, & arm hair is ugly, the logical step would be for that to eventually render all non-head body hair undesirable. Some guys even prefer it that way.

It's getting that way for guys nowadays, too. Shaving it off, I mean. I read an article about it just the other day, wierdly enough. Those kinds of body styles come and go, tho. I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up swinging the other way in another ten years.

- - - - -
It hung on with Focus Band!

From: Seattle Below | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
ceoalex316
Time for the flaming leprosy party
Member # 338

posted 11-09-2003 02:10 AM      Profile for ceoalex316     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 10,000Lb.Snorlax:
Chicks and private hair. What's the deal with that? It's always kinda weird to reach down a girl's pants and feel a tuffet of fur. Or that spikey stubble.

75% of woman are already upset with their vagina. I bet that includes 100% of the girls at Azure. You're making it worst.
Lark84
My skeleton is made of creamy nougat.
Member # 1186

Member Rated:
posted 11-09-2003 04:54 AM      Profile for Lark84     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
IIRC, we have pubic hair for protection -just like we have hair on our heads for protection. It keeps the heat, isolates against cold, softens hits somewhat (OK, so this is a long shot), protects against sunburn etc.
Psybro
Half Psyduck. Half Slowbro. All cop.
Member # 290

Member Rated:
posted 11-09-2003 09:37 AM      Profile for Psybro   Email Psybro   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
But pussy's were never meant to be looked at/admired, were they? They were meant to be fuXord, am i rite?

Yeah I maintain the vagina is essentially an ugly thing and cannot hold a candle to the wonder that is boobs.

I'd prefer a chick without a furry muff but beggars can't be choosers.

From: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Miko
Farting Nudist
Member # 3504

Member Rated:
posted 11-09-2003 12:42 PM      Profile for Miko     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Or that spikey stubble.

That spikey stubble is incredibly hard to get rid of. >.<

- - - - -
Goo goo ka choo

EspeonNidoking
warcraft 3
Member # 2028

posted 11-09-2003 01:39 PM      Profile for EspeonNidoking   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
But pussy's were never meant to be looked at/admired, were they? They were meant to be fuXord, am i rite?
i had roomate that loved playboy last year.

he was a weird motherfucker though [Frown]

and that quote made me lol kinda hard. -_-

- - - - -
"Yeah, my pubic hair has dollar signs trimmed in it!

$$Bling Bling$$" ~Jman

From: Summit,New Jersey, Tampa, Fl, and Rindge, NH | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
powercat
Farting Nudist
Member # 1103

Member Rated:
posted 11-09-2003 11:46 PM      Profile for powercat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well, since my g/f is Asian, she doesn't really have much hair down there naturally... I don't have a problem with the hair. Sometimes, she shaves it off for something a little different. Both are fun in their own way. This sounds like a topic which might be deserving of a poll.

Which type of pubic hair is best on a woman?
A. All-Natural Jungle
B. Landing Strip
C. 8 year old girl
D. Inflated Plastic Woman

- - - - -
http://xbox360s.freepay.com/?r=24531001

veloS
8=D~~O:
Member # 2636

Member Rated:
posted 11-10-2003 01:06 PM      Profile for veloS     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Chicks and private hair. What's the deal with that? It's always kinda weird to reach down a girl's pants and feel a tuffet of fur. Or that spikey stubble. And the Bic'd pubes remind me of naked mole rats and Mr. Bigglesworth. No real reason it should feel weird -- it's natural and all. So why does it? I'd say that a hot pair of hips can frame the female chalice very nicely, and the lack thereof totally unsexyulize it. But pussy's were never meant to be looked at/admired, were they? They were meant to be fuXord, am i rite? Also why has evolution pushed humans to retain pubic & armpit hair? Doesn't seem as if it is at all a benefit, and more so a hinderance do to the possible infestation of pubic lice. Maybe some sort of hairy velcro to tie people up during intercourse. or something.

STFU, vagina's are beautiful. Like dicks are all that.

- - - - -
www.mightyrhapsody.com

Tenshi no Myu
Farting Nudist
Member # 1120

Member Rated:
posted 11-10-2003 04:34 PM      Profile for Tenshi no Myu   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
So what you're saying is, you're aroused by something you otherwise think is ugly? Cuz' can you honestly say that if you caught a glimpse of pussy, it wouldn't make you hard? But at the same time you're thinking 'man, that's ugly' as you get your hard-on? o_O

It sounds like some kind of complex to me.

- - - - -
It hung on with Focus Band!

From: Seattle Below | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Psybro
Half Psyduck. Half Slowbro. All cop.
Member # 290

Member Rated:
posted 11-10-2003 06:51 PM      Profile for Psybro   Email Psybro   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tenshi no Myu:
So what you're saying is, you're aroused by something you otherwise think is ugly?

By your logic, seeing Gollum in the Two Towers or a Monet should make me pop a boner.
From: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
EspeonNidoking
warcraft 3
Member # 2028

posted 11-10-2003 08:47 PM      Profile for EspeonNidoking   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Velos likes dicks cuz they're yummier am i rite???

- - - - -
"Yeah, my pubic hair has dollar signs trimmed in it!

$$Bling Bling$$" ~Jman

From: Summit,New Jersey, Tampa, Fl, and Rindge, NH | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Barrierd
I have a colony of shrimp living in my bladder
Member # 3132

Member Rated:
posted 11-10-2003 09:27 PM      Profile for Barrierd   Email Barrierd   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
First off, I find that the ugliest part of anyone's body (who isn't mangled in some way) is their genitalia, male or female. The googly bits're beautiful in their own way, but not in the same way as asses or breasts. Yes/No?

However, Tenshi no Myu, you are correct that sexuality and arousal is fucking complex. Not many people, usually, see a sex organ they would enjoy fucking and say, "Hm, it's interesting, but it's just so funny-looking... well, in we go!"

Because of culture, biology, or whatever, penises and/or vaginas are arousing. Not necessarily attractive, but arousing and stimulating because they are consistently sexualized or hidden, or because we need to want them (biologically) for the purpose of easy baby-making.

Our junk is wierd looking, in my opinion anyway.

Anyway, I can't really say too much on girls' pubic hair or lack thereof. I guess I agree with 10k that it looks strange in most ways, although if I had to choose, I'd go with a slight trimming but not close enough to give carpet burn. [Smile]

- - - - -
Where are my bitches

From: Victoria, B.C., Canada | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
ceoalex316
Time for the flaming leprosy party
Member # 338

posted 11-10-2003 11:31 PM      Profile for ceoalex316     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Psybro:
quote:
So what you're saying is, you're aroused by something you otherwise think is ugly?

By your logic, seeing Gollum in the Two Towers or a Monet should make me pop a boner.
Actually he was implying about 10k's logic not his own.

- - - - -
Maximum Penetration Industries.

veloS
8=D~~O:
Member # 2636

Member Rated:
posted 11-11-2003 09:57 AM      Profile for veloS     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by EspeonNidoking:
veloS likes dicks cuz they're yummier am i rite???

Read the post again, Mdog. Vaginas > dicks. Also when it comes to taste, I think.

Of course, you will never be able to taste the wonder that is pussy juice. Poor you.

- - - - -
www.mightyrhapsody.com

10,000Lb.Snorlax
loves long time.
Member # 13

Member Rated:
posted 11-11-2003 10:17 AM      Profile for 10,000Lb.Snorlax   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
So what you're saying is, you're aroused by something you otherwise think is ugly? Cuz' can you honestly say that if you caught a glimpse of pussy, it wouldn't make you hard? But at the same time you're thinking 'man, that's ugly' as you get your hard-on? o_O

It sounds like some kind of complex to me.

Where did I say I got a hardon for a vagina?

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.