next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » The Courtyard   » Karp Park   » Dasher

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dasher
Wintermute
My custom title sucks.
Member # 5

Member Rated:
posted 10-25-2003 04:13 PM      Profile for Wintermute   Author's Homepage   Email Wintermute   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
this is more fun than the major ity of video games that ive tried lately

also clever idea

From: Winnipeg, Manitoba | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Fluorine
SMELLY BUTT
Member # 2904

Member Rated:
posted 10-26-2003 07:43 PM      Profile for Fluorine     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I am addicted.

I could write a whole book with that thing.

Ikuse
Farting Nudist
Member # 3037

Member Rated:
posted 10-26-2003 08:53 PM      Profile for Ikuse   Author's Homepage   Email Ikuse   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
there's no commas, periods, question marks, apostrophes or anything. what the heck!
Charmeleon42
Date Rapist
Member # 1066

Member Rated:
posted 10-26-2003 10:39 PM      Profile for Charmeleon42   Author's Homepage   Email Charmeleon42   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This is great. I can like... really really relax, and type stuff.

You really really have to have a good grasp of the alphabet backwards and forwards, inward and outward though. Plus good visual...searching skills, to type fast.

From: Mountain Dew Land | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Barrierd
I have a colony of shrimp living in my bladder
Member # 3132

Member Rated:
posted 10-27-2003 01:34 AM      Profile for Barrierd   Email Barrierd   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
h ig ang from simple job abundance f youd rts finding generally enobe hands and maybe the galaxy for the hole here is an interesting delegation and down to the order of the day of the months in the year interestricts from the moment it was there it was incredabley insignificantly dead

- - - - -
Where are my bitches

From: Victoria, B.C., Canada | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Brayze
Farting Nudist
Member # 1286

Member Rated:
posted 10-27-2003 01:38 AM      Profile for Brayze     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
"crap aliens"
From: Lunar Palace ver. 3.1 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
Fluorine
SMELLY BUTT
Member # 2904

Member Rated:
posted 10-27-2003 11:47 AM      Profile for Fluorine     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ikuse:
there's no commas, periods, question marks, apostrophes or anything. what the heck!

Options -> Alphabet -> English alphabet with lots of punctuation

And yes, I used Dasher to type that up...

Azure Haights
Farting Nudist
Member # 2498

Member Rated:
posted 10-27-2003 10:25 PM      Profile for Azure Haights   Author's Homepage   Email Azure Haights   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
David MacKay gets a five. [Cool]
Also, Wintermute.

(hay that was typed on dasher [Cool] [Cool] )

- - - - -
Well damn, I got nothing down here.

From: Here. You know, as opposed to "there". | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ikuse
Farting Nudist
Member # 3037

Member Rated:
posted 10-28-2003 12:56 AM      Profile for Ikuse   Author's Homepage   Email Ikuse   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I made it say FAG over and over and over.

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.