The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » The Courtyard   » Karp Park   » Ikkitousen (Anime Topic)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ikkitousen (Anime Topic)
SDShamshel
Farting Nudist
Member # 791

Member Rated:
posted 10-04-2003 04:35 PM      Profile for SDShamshel   Email SDShamshel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
So this anime is about warriors from the era of the Three Kingdoms in ancient China being reincarnated as fighting high school students.

Anyway, it's an anime with tons of fanservice and I was about to simply write it off after downloading 4 episodes (enough to burn to CD), but then I saw the reincarnation of Lu Bu.

Now I have to see how she fights and I'm probably gonna end up downloading more even thought it's not that great a show.

Oh, I guess I should put a rating or something. If you like fighting and boobies, then you will like this show.

[ 10-04-2003, 04:39 PM: Message edited by: SDShamshel ]

starCaliber
is evil and also MewtwoSama
Member # 268

Member Rated:
posted 10-04-2003 05:03 PM      Profile for starCaliber   Email starCaliber   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i really -don't- want to troll this thread, but you're making it so goddam irresistable... [Frown]
From: San Francisco, CA | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Uiru
Sketch Molester
Member # 437

Member Rated:
posted 10-04-2003 11:26 PM      Profile for Uiru   Author's Homepage   Email Uiru   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*right click save as*

Fighting and boobies, eh? I wouldn't object if one were to, say, point to a torrent.
~Uiru

- - - - -
TIDUDSOFIEIHUGHEXXXC: "maybe he will let you touch his blow up do"

AFRO NOOOOOOO!!!

From: the floating castle of Newfoundland | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
SDShamshel
Farting Nudist
Member # 791

Member Rated:
posted 10-05-2003 03:02 AM      Profile for SDShamshel   Email SDShamshel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by starCaliber:
i really -don't- want to troll this thread, but you're making it so goddam irresistable... [Frown]

baka nani wai wai oro

I also found out today that apparently Ryofu (Lu Bu) has sex with like...EVERYBODY.

Lu Bu was one of the most powerful if not THE most powerful fighter in the 3 Kingdoms, but he was never very loyal to anyone.

[ 10-05-2003, 03:03 AM: Message edited by: SDShamshel ]

Manuel Calavera
Sock Lover
Member # 1202

Member Rated:
posted 10-05-2003 04:13 PM      Profile for Manuel Calavera     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Not as good as Cowboy Bebop

- - - - -
Gates is the Saddam Hussein of the consumer technology world. ~ Mr.K

From: Newcastle, Home of Geordies, Brown Ale and The Wildhearts | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
DoomMullet
Farting Nudist
Member # 3363

Member Rated:
posted 10-05-2003 04:58 PM      Profile for DoomMullet     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Manuel Calavera:
Not as good as Cowboy Bebop

Not much really is.

- - - - -
What kind of a fuckass fuck of a bumfuck shithole town is this?

From: fondling your balls, don't you feel that? | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Arkanos
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 3044

Member Rated:
posted 10-06-2003 08:02 AM      Profile for Arkanos   Author's Homepage   Email Arkanos   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
She's had sex with 3 people, two of them female, in the course of two episodes.

She's only been shown fighting once though, and only a bit of it really. A certain...scene... after that sort of overshadowed it.

- - - - -
~Forever deranged

Manuel Calavera
Sock Lover
Member # 1202

Member Rated:
posted 10-06-2003 10:55 AM      Profile for Manuel Calavera     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Arkanos:
She's had sex with 3 people, two of them female, in the course of two episodes.

Ooh, the hallmark of art.

- - - - -
Gates is the Saddam Hussein of the consumer technology world. ~ Mr.K

From: Newcastle, Home of Geordies, Brown Ale and The Wildhearts | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
dAyWaLkEr
Farting Nudist
Member # 3343

Member Rated:
posted 10-06-2003 04:23 PM      Profile for dAyWaLkEr     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
post a site with screenshots. hentai is groovy, but not 100 mb groovy

- - - - -
absence of evidence isn't evidence of absence

Anthrax
Ultimate Authoritative Power in the Universe
Member # 335

Member Rated:
posted 10-06-2003 06:19 PM      Profile for Anthrax   Author's Homepage   Email Anthrax   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
shamshel plz tell me where you download your anime plz

also recommend new shows for me thx

From: Somebody put shit in my pants! | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
SDShamshel
Farting Nudist
Member # 791

Member Rated:
posted 10-07-2003 01:07 AM      Profile for SDShamshel   Email SDShamshel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
basu gasu baku hatsu
Anthrax
Ultimate Authoritative Power in the Universe
Member # 335

Member Rated:
posted 10-07-2003 08:32 PM      Profile for Anthrax   Author's Homepage   Email Anthrax   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
BUSU GASU BAKUHATSU
From: Somebody put shit in my pants! | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
dr.steelix
Farting Nudist
Member # 2734

Member Rated:
posted 10-08-2003 07:52 AM      Profile for dr.steelix     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Omg, I started watching Ikkitousen a while ago totally independently, and then I have noticed that the guys in this one channel that I go to also started watching it, and then I found this topic.
:---O !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also, if someone can't find where to download it for some reason, the torrents are here: http://a.scarywater.net/hqa/

[ 10-08-2003, 07:54 AM: Message edited by: dr.steelix ]

- - - - -
i am sorry

Jolteon X
I put my finger up Dweedle's butt and then in my mouth
Member # 284

Member Rated:
posted 10-08-2003 05:40 PM      Profile for Jolteon X   Email Jolteon X   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
do they have the edited version that skips the japanese part and gets right to the lesbian sex

- - - - -
w
h
a
t
s
u
p

From: Heck: The hell of minor sins | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Land und Leute
HETEROSEXUAL
Member # 1040

Member Rated:
posted 10-08-2003 06:05 PM      Profile for Land und Leute   Email Land und Leute   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Wait, in Ikkitousen, the lesbian sex is actually shown? (ie. Nekkid chicks?) I didn't think it was that kind of series.

- - - - -
theclaw: I can't rate myself!!

SDShamshel
Farting Nudist
Member # 791

Member Rated:
posted 10-08-2003 06:11 PM      Profile for SDShamshel   Email SDShamshel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Because I don't want to start another topic, here are Yu Gi Oh screenshots.

Take them as you will.

[ 10-08-2003, 06:12 PM: Message edited by: SDShamshel ]

- - - - -
Pretty de Cure Cure
Futari wa Precure

Mr.E
Farting Nudist
Member # 696

Member Rated:
posted 10-09-2003 12:52 AM      Profile for Mr.E     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I never knew she was Yugi's personal stripper. ;(

- - - - -
MickHale18: nevermind, I'll pull out for a second
MickHale18: *pulls out finger*

From: Munchkin Land, Oz | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
Porygone
The Goatse Man
Member # 805

Member Rated:
posted 10-10-2003 10:04 AM      Profile for Porygone   Email Porygone   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Might as well post this Anzu fanart:
http://www.janime.biz/images/FanArt/anzu/01/06.jpg

- - - - -
YOU'RE WINNER!

From: Celadon City Gym | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
Land und Leute
HETEROSEXUAL
Member # 1040

Member Rated:
posted 10-10-2003 05:22 PM      Profile for Land und Leute   Email Land und Leute   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yu-Gi-Oh! is gangsta. And that Anzu fanart is actually really good.

quote:
I never knew she was Yugi's personal stripper. ;(
LOL. I never actually noticed that from watchin the ending. But after looking at those pics in order, it seriously looks like she's stripping. [Embarrassed]

- - - - -
theclaw: I can't rate myself!!

AznExplosN
Farting Nudist
Member # 45

Member Rated:
posted 10-13-2003 11:52 AM      Profile for AznExplosN     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Naruto rocks me.

- - - - -
www.smashboards.com

From: Dallas, Texas, United States | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Uiru
Sketch Molester
Member # 437

Member Rated:
posted 10-14-2003 01:30 AM      Profile for Uiru   Author's Homepage   Email Uiru   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This shit is hardcore.
~Uiru

- - - - -
TIDUDSOFIEIHUGHEXXXC: "maybe he will let you touch his blow up do"

AFRO NOOOOOOO!!!

From: the floating castle of Newfoundland | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
SDShamshel
Farting Nudist
Member # 791

Member Rated:
posted 10-14-2003 03:18 AM      Profile for SDShamshel   Email SDShamshel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AznExplosN:
Naruto rocks me.

Yes.

[ 10-14-2003, 03:20 AM: Message edited by: SDShamshel ]

AznExplosN
Farting Nudist
Member # 45

Member Rated:
posted 10-16-2003 12:07 AM      Profile for AznExplosN     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Temari pix please.

- - - - -
www.smashboards.com

From: Dallas, Texas, United States | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
SDShamshel
Farting Nudist
Member # 791

Member Rated:
posted 10-16-2003 10:47 AM      Profile for SDShamshel   Email SDShamshel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Because this has basically become my thread to post pics, I will do that but with stuff I drew.

It beats making another topic.

This is Kamie Keiko from the anime Muteki Choujin Daitarn 3.

This is a character I made up.

kikered
Farting Nudist
Member # 830

Member Rated:
posted 10-16-2003 12:54 PM      Profile for kikered   Email kikered   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Nice. This is the best I can manage...

Meh.

Edit(s): DAMN YOU GEOCITIES x2!!!

[ 10-16-2003, 01:29 PM: Message edited by: kikered ]

dAyWaLkEr
Farting Nudist
Member # 3343

Member Rated:
posted 10-16-2003 04:45 PM      Profile for dAyWaLkEr     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SDShamshel:

This is a character I made up.

flat chested goth girl or oober feminine male ninja?

anime is graying the damn lines. the only obvious male is if they've got a wide chin, cocky smile and massive muscles. Everyone else is questionable.

- - - - -
absence of evidence isn't evidence of absence

SDShamshel
Farting Nudist
Member # 791

Member Rated:
posted 10-16-2003 09:07 PM      Profile for SDShamshel   Email SDShamshel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Here's a line art of him for easier clarification. The reason I drew him like that was because his powers reside mainly in his eyes, and I wanted to show that. That's why the rest of the body is so hazy and the eyes are the only things you can really see.

SDShamshel
Farting Nudist
Member # 791

Member Rated:
posted 10-24-2003 10:47 AM      Profile for SDShamshel   Email SDShamshel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.