The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » The Courtyard   » Karp Park   » Zerot has a close call (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Zerot has a close call
Boodabonzi
like a virgin
Member # 2958

Member Rated:
posted 09-05-2003 06:18 PM      Profile for Boodabonzi   Email Boodabonzi   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
code:
 ZerotPKMN:  I have a story 
SpikeLKB: yeah?
ZerotPKMN: Yes
ZerotPKMN: I was, like changing last night, and mid-pulling-down
my pants, I sit down to reply to an IM, right?
SpikeLKB: yeah
ZerotPKMN: And Goldeen (one of the girls I like) comes
running into my room ;_;
SpikeLKB: yeah
ZerotPKMN: I managed to cover myself, so that's good.
ZerotPKMN: That's the story

I tell you man, that's some fucked up shit, she coulda totally seen his knackers.

- - - - -
OK, I know I'm probably not the nicest Pokemon Trainer when it comes to giving advice, and if I get flamed on this, it is probably well deserved. So here goes...

From: Hitchin - biggest little shanty town in all of England | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Zerot
I pay schoolgirls to verbally abuse me.
Member # 1295

Member Rated:
posted 09-05-2003 06:44 PM      Profile for Zerot   Author's Homepage   Email Zerot   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
haha
From: Lizton, Indiana | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
NintendoLover
I'm much dumber in actuality than I pretend to be.
Member # 3138

Member Rated:
posted 09-05-2003 08:43 PM      Profile for NintendoLover     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I thought Goldeen was a Pokemon. [Confused]

- - - - -
I love Nintendo!

Psybro
Half Psyduck. Half Slowbro. All cop.
Member # 290

Member Rated:
posted 09-05-2003 09:46 PM      Profile for Psybro   Email Psybro   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Goldeen, Goldeen Goldeen, Goldeen
From: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Zerot
Member # 1295

Member Rated:
posted 09-05-2003 11:05 PM      Profile for Zerot   Author's Homepage   Email Zerot   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Names have been changed to protect the innocent.
Twinkle
I'm feeling fat and sassy~!
Member # 1690

Member Rated:
posted 09-06-2003 12:31 AM      Profile for Twinkle        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You mean it was really Magikarp?

- - - - -
Hich loch faauto noxlattoyen.

dAyWaLkEr
Farting Nudist
Member # 3343

Member Rated:
posted 09-06-2003 12:33 AM      Profile for dAyWaLkEr     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
way too many questions for that little paragraph
sorry zerot, don't know your current lifestyle.

how come she can just come into your room? unless you like changing in a common room you shoulda locked the door.

[ 09-06-2003, 12:34 AM: Message edited by: dAyWaLkEr ]

- - - - -
absence of evidence isn't evidence of absence

Uiru
Sketch Molester
Member # 437

Member Rated:
posted 09-06-2003 02:17 AM      Profile for Uiru   Author's Homepage   Email Uiru   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
But if the door's locked there's no chance of girls walking in on you.
~Uiru

- - - - -
TIDUDSOFIEIHUGHEXXXC: "maybe he will let you touch his blow up do"

AFRO NOOOOOOO!!!

From: the floating castle of Newfoundland | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Ikuse
Farting Nudist
Member # 3037

Member Rated:
posted 09-06-2003 03:42 AM      Profile for Ikuse   Author's Homepage   Email Ikuse   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
that wasn't a bottle of shampoo she was reaching for, buddy.
Dweedle
My hands and feet are mangos
Member # 1209

Member Rated:
posted 09-06-2003 11:11 AM      Profile for Dweedle   Email Dweedle   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm gonna go ahead and call shenanigans on the pretense that Zerot doesn't like girls and also this girl is a Pokemon

- - - - -
the only way to get pass this will be to commit suicune

From: second of all, Quagmire's not really a bad guy! | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
Zerot
Member # 1295

Member Rated:
posted 09-06-2003 11:53 AM      Profile for Zerot   Author's Homepage   Email Zerot   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm lucky I have a door to my room.

And dun be a h8er Dweedle [Frown]

Rolken
Vulcan
Member # 7

Member Rated:
posted 09-06-2003 02:35 PM      Profile for Rolken   Author's Homepage   Email Rolken   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah, boy, I was afraid of getting a room without a door too.
Dweedle
Member # 1209

Member Rated:
posted 09-06-2003 06:01 PM      Profile for Dweedle   Email Dweedle   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Zerot:
And dun be a h8er Dweedle [Frown]

Don't hate the playa, hate the game, my man

- - - - -

From: second of all, Quagmire's not really a bad guy! | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
ceoalex316
Time for the flaming leprosy party
Member # 338

posted 09-07-2003 01:01 AM      Profile for ceoalex316     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If he didn't reply to the IM she would have seen him with his pants down.
Zerot
Member # 1295

Member Rated:
posted 09-07-2003 01:04 AM      Profile for Zerot   Author's Homepage   Email Zerot   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Exactly
Ikuse
Farting Nudist
Member # 3037

Member Rated:
posted 09-07-2003 01:12 AM      Profile for Ikuse   Author's Homepage   Email Ikuse   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
so uh, what you're saying is, you pull your pants down while talking to people on aim?

I have a story more like sup asl wanna cyber am i rite?

Zerot
Member # 1295

Member Rated:
posted 09-07-2003 01:16 AM      Profile for Zerot   Author's Homepage   Email Zerot   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Actually I was talking to people, and I realized I hadn't changed pants in 4 days.

Next question [Razz]

Ikuse
Farting Nudist
Member # 3037

Member Rated:
posted 09-07-2003 01:50 AM      Profile for Ikuse   Author's Homepage   Email Ikuse   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Alright, so why do you care if some girl that you like no less sees your shorts?

I regularly wear nothing but underwear in my room and if some of my friends come in they better be DAMN sure they're prepared for me in shorts, lest they go mad and try to smash their own faces in on my freshly painted walls. Bastards.

Zerot
Member # 1295

Member Rated:
posted 09-07-2003 01:56 AM      Profile for Zerot   Author's Homepage   Email Zerot   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I would get nervous...
Charmeleon42
Date Rapist
Member # 1066

Member Rated:
posted 09-07-2003 02:21 AM      Profile for Charmeleon42   Author's Homepage   Email Charmeleon42   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
oh i see, because you have a small wang

- - - - -
my god, how stupid can two people be? Attracting a Starmie thats trying to Thunder-Wave a Quagsire.

From: Mountain Dew Land | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Zerot
Member # 1295

Member Rated:
posted 09-07-2003 02:36 AM      Profile for Zerot   Author's Homepage   Email Zerot   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I like my wang, thank you very much.
Ikuse
Farting Nudist
Member # 3037

Member Rated:
posted 09-07-2003 02:37 AM      Profile for Ikuse   Author's Homepage   Email Ikuse   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yeah you like it nice n' small.
Zerot
Member # 1295

Member Rated:
posted 09-07-2003 02:39 AM      Profile for Zerot   Author's Homepage   Email Zerot   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
No, I like how I can wrap it around my waist and use it as a belt if I need to.
Ikuse
Farting Nudist
Member # 3037

Member Rated:
posted 09-07-2003 02:40 AM      Profile for Ikuse   Author's Homepage   Email Ikuse   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
shut up your dick is small and yuo know it
Zerot
Member # 1295

Member Rated:
posted 09-07-2003 02:42 AM      Profile for Zerot   Author's Homepage   Email Zerot   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
your mom doesn't complain
Ikuse
Farting Nudist
Member # 3037

Member Rated:
posted 09-07-2003 02:44 AM      Profile for Ikuse   Author's Homepage   Email Ikuse   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
that's a filthy lie!

No one with such a small wang could seduce my mother.

Zerot
Member # 1295

Member Rated:
posted 09-07-2003 02:46 AM      Profile for Zerot   Author's Homepage   Email Zerot   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
then how do you do it?
Ikuse
Farting Nudist
Member # 3037

Member Rated:
posted 09-07-2003 02:48 AM      Profile for Ikuse   Author's Homepage   Email Ikuse   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Roofies.
Zerot
Member # 1295

Member Rated:
posted 09-07-2003 02:50 AM      Profile for Zerot   Author's Homepage   Email Zerot   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
she wouldn't feel anything if she was awake anyways
Ikuse
Farting Nudist
Member # 3037

Member Rated:
posted 09-07-2003 02:52 AM      Profile for Ikuse   Author's Homepage   Email Ikuse   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
you can have her after I'm done. It might feel like fucking a coffee can for a few but it will shrink down to size in no time I promise.
Zerot
Member # 1295

Member Rated:
posted 09-07-2003 02:55 AM      Profile for Zerot   Author's Homepage   Email Zerot   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i don't care how much your mom likes to be fisted, yo. that's just sick.
Ikuse
Farting Nudist
Member # 3037

Member Rated:
posted 09-07-2003 02:56 AM      Profile for Ikuse   Author's Homepage   Email Ikuse   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
my hand ain't that big bro
Zerot
Member # 1295

Member Rated:
posted 09-07-2003 02:57 AM      Profile for Zerot   Author's Homepage   Email Zerot   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
your head is.
Ikuse
Farting Nudist
Member # 3037

Member Rated:
posted 09-07-2003 02:58 AM      Profile for Ikuse   Author's Homepage   Email Ikuse   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
so sup man you get laid yet?
Zerot
Member # 1295

Member Rated:
posted 09-07-2003 02:59 AM      Profile for Zerot   Author's Homepage   Email Zerot   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
... [Frown] No.
Ikuse
Farting Nudist
Member # 3037

Member Rated:
posted 09-07-2003 03:01 AM      Profile for Ikuse   Author's Homepage   Email Ikuse   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yeah didn't think so
Psybro
Half Psyduck. Half Slowbro. All cop.
Member # 290

Member Rated:
posted 09-07-2003 10:04 AM      Profile for Psybro   Email Psybro   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
what happened here
From: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Donald
Bob the Builder
Member # 1551

Member Rated:
posted 09-07-2003 10:17 AM      Profile for Donald   Email Donald      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It appears to be childish insults that segued into a discussion of how incest is kid tested and mother approved.
From: In your girl's panties | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
Blue Seed
Farting Nudist
Member # 3471

Member Rated:
posted 09-07-2003 10:33 AM      Profile for Blue Seed        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sigged.

- - - - -
Give drugs to children.

Boodabonzi
like a virgin
Member # 2958

Member Rated:
posted 09-07-2003 05:03 PM      Profile for Boodabonzi   Email Boodabonzi   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
this thread needed more Dweedle

- - - - -
OK, I know I'm probably not the nicest Pokemon Trainer when it comes to giving advice, and if I get flamed on this, it is probably well deserved. So here goes...

From: Hitchin - biggest little shanty town in all of England | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Dweedle
Member # 1209

Member Rated:
posted 09-08-2003 01:35 AM      Profile for Dweedle   Email Dweedle   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I am fag

- - - - -

Dweedle
Member # 1209

Member Rated:
posted 09-08-2003 01:37 AM      Profile for Dweedle   Email Dweedle   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
edit: Boodabonzi makes me wet

- - - - -

Dweedle
Member # 1209

Member Rated:
posted 09-08-2003 01:45 AM      Profile for Dweedle   Email Dweedle   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
edity2: oh shi

wai

^)__))))))))))^^^^^^^^^^

- - - - -

Dweedle
Member # 1209

Member Rated:
posted 09-08-2003 01:49 AM      Profile for Dweedle   Email Dweedle   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
boobies

- - - - -

Boodabonzi
like a virgin
Member # 2958

Member Rated:
posted 09-08-2003 11:49 AM      Profile for Boodabonzi   Email Boodabonzi   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
page two is really looking up

- - - - -

Clicky Pensi
Captain Fag of the Fags from Planet Fag
Member # 3172

Member Rated:
posted 09-08-2003 04:42 PM      Profile for Clicky Pensi     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
it has lots of dweedle, how can you resist*

*gay**
**not gay

- - - - -
Chumble spuzz.

Carro
Farting Nudist
Member # 2695

Member Rated:
posted 09-08-2003 06:41 PM      Profile for Carro     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Wow am I glad I visited this site today.

- - - - -
Its like a koala bear crapped a raibow on my brain!

Zerot
Member # 1295

Member Rated:
posted 09-08-2003 06:49 PM      Profile for Zerot   Author's Homepage   Email Zerot   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Who are you?
Barrierd
I have a colony of shrimp living in my bladder
Member # 3132

Member Rated:
posted 09-09-2003 12:15 PM      Profile for Barrierd   Email Barrierd   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think it's Ikuse's mom.

[ 09-09-2003, 12:15 PM: Message edited by: Barrierd ]

From: Victoria, B.C., Canada | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Dweedle
Member # 1209

Member Rated:
posted 09-09-2003 04:31 PM      Profile for Dweedle   Email Dweedle   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
liek ohmg HAIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!1

^-0)))))))))________________________________^6

u guys r such qt's!!@!12!

- - - - -

All times are ET (US)
This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.