The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » The Courtyard   » Karp Park   » Ask a girl a question. (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Ask a girl a question.
Jenova
Farting Nudist
Member # 727

Member Rated:
posted 08-27-2003 09:58 PM      Profile for Jenova   Author's Homepage   Email Jenova   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Because I'm feeling left out of this whole faggy "ask [___] a question" business, and it's my turn now.

I'll answer when I wake up. Gogogo.

[PBJ Time!] [PBJ Time!] [PBJ Time!]

MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 08-27-2003 10:17 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
How old were you when you had your first sexual experience and was it any good? (I heard that it's never any good the first time for a woman, is that true?)
Dweedle
My hands and feet are mangos
Member # 1209

Member Rated:
posted 08-27-2003 10:25 PM      Profile for Dweedle   Email Dweedle   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
what's it like to have boobies

- - - - -
the only way to get pass this will be to commit suicune

From: second of all, Quagmire's not really a bad guy! | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
Ferquin
Farting Nudist
Member # 3269

Member Rated:
posted 08-27-2003 11:18 PM      Profile for Ferquin   Author's Homepage   Email Ferquin   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If you were a lesbian, would you get off on yourself?

- - - - -
Ferquin N.C. Root
The Ferquinarium

From: Renton, WA, USA | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Atma
Farting Nudist
Member # 689

Member Rated:
posted 08-27-2003 11:19 PM      Profile for Atma   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
...how can we convince females to strip and dance? (without having to pay them, of course!)

*RUNS*

- - - - -
"My name is Atma...
I am pure energy... and as ancient as the cosmos.
Forgotten in the river of time...
I've had an eternity to ponder the meaning of things...
And now I have an answer..."

From: Cinnabar Isle, Long Island, NY | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
Anthrax
Ultimate Authoritative Power in the Universe
Member # 335

Member Rated:
posted 08-27-2003 11:20 PM      Profile for Anthrax   Author's Homepage   Email Anthrax   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
How big was your biggest poop?
From: Somebody put shit in my pants! | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
powercat
Farting Nudist
Member # 1103

Member Rated:
posted 08-28-2003 12:01 AM      Profile for powercat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
All excellent questions... I can't wait to read the answers!

- - - - -
http://xbox360s.freepay.com/?r=24531001

PeePants
Remember me?
Member # 1502

Member Rated:
posted 08-28-2003 12:13 AM      Profile for PeePants   Email PeePants   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
So...are they perky?
ceoalex316
Time for the flaming leprosy party
Member # 338

posted 08-28-2003 12:17 AM      Profile for ceoalex316     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Do you play with your boobs when you're alone?

Do you like geting raped in your fantasies?

[ 08-28-2003, 12:20 AM: Message edited by: ceoalex316 ]

Living on air bubbles
Frank Stallone
Member # 2089

posted 08-28-2003 12:48 AM      Profile for Living on air bubbles   Email Living on air bubbles   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Can you really do it with a vegetable?
From: Cherry Hill, Suicide Captial of The World | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jaybee
Farting Nudist
Member # 1781

posted 08-28-2003 12:50 AM      Profile for Jaybee   Email Jaybee   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
WHAT THE FUCK GOES ON IN GIRLS HEADS????
Tghost
Farting Nudist
Member # 1418

Member Rated:
posted 08-28-2003 03:33 AM      Profile for Tghost   Author's Homepage   Email Tghost   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What's the best way to tell a girl that you just want to be friends and do not want to jump her body?
From: Auckland, New Zealand | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged
Uiru
Sketch Molester
Member # 437

Member Rated:
posted 08-28-2003 04:43 AM      Profile for Uiru   Author's Homepage   Email Uiru   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Fuck, T, you're having that problem? I get it in reverse. [Razz]
~Uiru

- - - - -
TIDUDSOFIEIHUGHEXXXC: "maybe he will let you touch his blow up do"

AFRO NOOOOOOO!!!

From: the floating castle of Newfoundland | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Tghost
Farting Nudist
Member # 1418

Member Rated:
posted 08-28-2003 05:04 AM      Profile for Tghost   Author's Homepage   Email Tghost   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well, either I have that problem, or there is this chick at my school who is very very friendly.
Uiru
Sketch Molester
Member # 437

Member Rated:
posted 08-28-2003 05:23 AM      Profile for Uiru   Author's Homepage   Email Uiru   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I wish my friends were very very friendly. [Razz]
~Uiru

[ 08-28-2003, 05:23 AM: Message edited by: Uiru ]

- - - - -
TIDUDSOFIEIHUGHEXXXC: "maybe he will let you touch his blow up do"

AFRO NOOOOOOO!!!

From: the floating castle of Newfoundland | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
veloS
8=D~~O:
Member # 2636

Member Rated:
posted 08-28-2003 05:29 AM      Profile for veloS     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Why do almost all the questions have something to do with sex? Never, ever make a thread again like this one again. If you're a girl.

- - - - -
www.mightyrhapsody.com

Tghost
Farting Nudist
Member # 1418

Member Rated:
posted 08-28-2003 05:36 AM      Profile for Tghost   Author's Homepage   Email Tghost   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It's actually very easy. Chicks dig guys who are able to talk very confidentally about their girlfriend and ask for romantic advice.

This can result in either a brilliant plan for a schemeing bastard, or sending out mixed messages from a guy who is so taken he is very confident talking to members of the opposite sex since he doesn't worry that someday he might want to do something more with the girl he is talking to.

The cue for not sending out those mixed messages is generally "I wish something like that would happen to me", or "If only I could meet a guy half as good as you".

Unfortunately, I am so crap at reading cues they make whooshing sounds as they go past me.

[ 08-28-2003, 05:37 AM: Message edited by: Tghost ]

- - - - -
My brain went on vacation and left my pancreas in charge

Donald
Bob the Builder
Member # 1551

Member Rated:
posted 08-28-2003 07:15 AM      Profile for Donald   Email Donald      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Since Mel Gibson is a tool, what do women want?
From: In your girl's panties | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
Coxy
Hulkamania has run wild over me.
Member # 2297

Member Rated:
posted 08-28-2003 10:09 AM      Profile for Coxy   Email Coxy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Will you go out with me?

- - - - -
I love nintendolover, but only in a strictly platonic sense.

Psybro
Half Psyduck. Half Slowbro. All cop.
Member # 290

Member Rated:
posted 08-28-2003 01:35 PM      Profile for Psybro   Email Psybro   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
How do you hide a chair?
From: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Jenova
Farting Nudist
Member # 727

Member Rated:
posted 08-28-2003 01:40 PM      Profile for Jenova   Author's Homepage   Email Jenova   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Answering here.

MK: 16, boring but not painful.

Dweedle: Great!

Ferquin: I'm bi, and I don't.

Atma: Alcohol, hash and compliments.

Omally: You sick fuck.

PeePants: You have a dumb name and yes thanks they are.

Alex: Does your mommy know you ask girls that kind of question? I play with my boobs all the time they're great, and no I don't fantasize about getting raped, that's disgusting and anyone who's ever experienced rape would know that.

Bubbles: I expect you could, although I don't recommend trying it with onions, chilis or peppers.

Jaybee: oh my GOD what am I going to wear to that party next month and maybe he'll be there but maybe he won't talk to me and i'll look stupid in front of my friends oh no i'm fat and ugly i must go to the gym oh wait no this chocolate bar looks more appetizing but now i have to be sick because i'm fat and ugly hey this guy's being nice to me i think i'll jump into bed with him LOL GJ.

Tghost: "I just want to be friends."

Velos: I don't know why all the questions are about sex, I'm not omniescent.

Donald: Your money, your car, and your estate when you die.

Coxy: sup asl

Freeman: UP YOUR ASS

Any more? [PBJ Time!]

[ 08-28-2003, 01:41 PM: Message edited by: Jenova ]

Triple C
Colonel Cock Chomper
Member # 6

Member Rated:
posted 08-28-2003 01:55 PM      Profile for Triple C     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What's your sign?
Jenova
Farting Nudist
Member # 727

Member Rated:
posted 08-28-2003 01:57 PM      Profile for Jenova   Author's Homepage   Email Jenova   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
"No entry"
Boodabonzi
like a virgin
Member # 2958

Member Rated:
posted 08-28-2003 03:50 PM      Profile for Boodabonzi   Email Boodabonzi   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
PeePants: You have a dumb name and yes thanks they are.
nothing special

- - - - -
OK, I know I'm probably not the nicest Pokemon Trainer when it comes to giving advice, and if I get flamed on this, it is probably well deserved. So here goes...

From: Hitchin - biggest little shanty town in all of England | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Psybro
Member # 290

Member Rated:
posted 08-28-2003 04:07 PM      Profile for Psybro   Email Psybro   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
you say that now
Boodabonzi
like a virgin
Member # 2958

Member Rated:
posted 08-28-2003 04:47 PM      Profile for Boodabonzi   Email Boodabonzi   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I seen em

- - - - -
OK, I know I'm probably not the nicest Pokemon Trainer when it comes to giving advice, and if I get flamed on this, it is probably well deserved. So here goes...

From: Hitchin - biggest little shanty town in all of England | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Anthrax
Ultimate Authoritative Power in the Universe
Member # 335

Member Rated:
posted 08-28-2003 05:07 PM      Profile for Anthrax   Author's Homepage   Email Anthrax   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
answer my question or you are banned
From: Somebody put shit in my pants! | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Jenova
Farting Nudist
Member # 727

Member Rated:
posted 08-28-2003 05:44 PM      Profile for Jenova   Author's Homepage   Email Jenova   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Fine.
pkthunder
I look like your mom.
Member # 67

Member Rated:
posted 08-28-2003 05:50 PM      Profile for pkthunder   Author's Homepage   Email pkthunder   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jenova:

sup asl?
From: Broomfield, CO | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 08-28-2003 06:23 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pkthunder:
quote:

sup asl?
Best topic evur!
cfalcon
OLDNBLD
Member # 19

Member Rated:
posted 08-28-2003 06:35 PM      Profile for cfalcon   Email cfalcon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You say you are bisexual, right? Do you feel that that was always the case, or did it sort of happen?

Similar question to the Barriefag thread.

From: 39°45' N, 104°52' W | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
NintendoLover
I'm much dumber in actuality than I pretend to be.
Member # 3138

Member Rated:
posted 08-28-2003 07:04 PM      Profile for NintendoLover     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
cfalcon did you make pkthunder like girls. Or did she always.

- - - - -
I love Nintendo!

Face
I invented cancer.
Member # 1916

Member Rated:
posted 08-28-2003 07:07 PM      Profile for Face   Author's Homepage   Email Face   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Did you, or did you not, take the cookie from me?

- - - - -
Weezing!

From: Hackensack, nj | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Chloreon
Farting Nudist
Member # 945

Member Rated:
posted 08-28-2003 07:35 PM      Profile for Chloreon   Email Chloreon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Do you have any idea what's with the strange whale picture UBB logo thing? <_< >_>
From: Birmingham, UK | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Psybro
Member # 290

Member Rated:
posted 08-28-2003 08:40 PM      Profile for Psybro   Email Psybro   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Chloreon:
Do you have any idea what's with the strange whale picture UBB logo thing? <_< >_>

YOU

Coxy
Hulkamania has run wild over me.
Member # 2297

Member Rated:
posted 08-28-2003 11:22 PM      Profile for Coxy   Email Coxy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:

Coxy: sup asl

Hey 18/m/Perth

- - - - -
I love nintendolover, but only in a strictly platonic sense.

Whiner
Member # 1465

Member Rated:
posted 08-29-2003 02:05 AM      Profile for 137   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
I don't recommend trying it with onions, chilis or peppers.

What is the differece between a chili and a pepper.
From: Space. Like, outer space. | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 08-29-2003 03:41 AM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 137:
quote:
I don't recommend trying it with onions, chilis or peppers.

What is the differece between a chili and a pepper.
chil·i (chąl“¶) n., pl. chil·ies. 1. The pungent fresh or dried fruit of any of several cultivated varieties of capsicum, used especially as a flavoring in cooking. Also called chili pepper. 2. Chili con carne.

pep·per (pµp“…r) n. 1. Black pepper. 2. Any of several plants of the genus Piper, as cubeb, betel, and kava. 3.a. Any of several tropical American, cultivated forms of Capsicum frutescens or C. annuum, having podlike, many-seeded, variously colored berries. b. The podlike fruit of any of these plants, varying in size, shape, and degree of pungency, with the milder types including the bell pepper and pimiento, and the more pungent types including the cherry pepper. 4. Any of various condiments made from the more pungent varieties of Capsicum frutescens, such as cayenne pepper, tabasco pepper, and chili. Also called hot pepper. 5. Baseball. A warm-up exercise in which players standing a short distance from a batter field the ball and toss it to the batter, who hits each toss back to the fielders. Also called pepper game. --pep·per tr.v. pep·pered, pep·per·ing, pep·pers. 1. To season or sprinkle with pepper. 2. To sprinkle liberally; dot. 3. To shower with or as if with small missiles. 4. To make (a speech, for example) lively and vivid with wit or invective.

- - - - -
Lei Fang rules. GIVE UP!! I'LL DEFEND HER WITH WEAK PETULANT ARGUMENTS UNTIL THE END OF TIME, NO MATTER HOW ILLOGICAL THEY ARE!!!! WAHAHAHAHAHA!!! -Darth Meatloaf

Whiner
Member # 1465

Member Rated:
posted 08-29-2003 03:59 AM      Profile for 137   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
So, they're both in the capiscum family?
What's the difference, then?

From: Space. Like, outer space. | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged
Boodabonzi
like a virgin
Member # 2958

Member Rated:
posted 08-29-2003 07:12 AM      Profile for Boodabonzi   Email Boodabonzi   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

sup asl?
worst mental image ever

- - - - -

Dragonite21
Farting Nudist
Member # 475

posted 08-29-2003 11:57 AM      Profile for Dragonite21     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Chloreon:

!!!!!111one
From: London, United Kingdom | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Slade_64
chipmunk pr0n author
Member # 804

Member Rated:
posted 08-29-2003 12:03 PM      Profile for Slade_64   Email Slade_64   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
YOU TOOK MAI SIG!!!!SIXTYNINE!!!!

- - - - -
Bucket.

From: Funky Town Texas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
Chloreon
Farting Nudist
Member # 945

Member Rated:
posted 08-29-2003 02:48 PM      Profile for Chloreon   Email Chloreon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Psybro:
YOU

quote:
Originally posted by Dragonite21:
!!!!!111one

Long time no see. [Big Grin]
From: Birmingham, UK | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Bulbasaur3000
Donkeylips
Member # 1801

Member Rated:
posted 08-29-2003 04:10 PM      Profile for Bulbasaur3000     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Boodabonzi:
quote:
quote:

sup asl?
worst mental image ever
I didn't mind it.

- - - - -
This signature sucks. Why is it here?

Boodabonzi
like a virgin
Member # 2958

Member Rated:
posted 08-29-2003 06:01 PM      Profile for Boodabonzi   Email Boodabonzi   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
get some fucking perspective

- - - - -

spunman
Farting Nudist
Member # 1181

posted 08-30-2003 12:03 AM      Profile for spunman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
1. how the hell can you find men attractive?

2. when women strive to attain something, are they aware they don't know what they really want, or does it hit them like a ton of bricks when they get what they thought they wanted and find out it sucks?

3. does it give you a headache to see so many shades of red at once?

4. how could you possibly think make-up isn't gross? (flavored lipstick excluded)

5. have you ever tried to pee standing up?

6. when you sing a song of sixpence, how does it go?

7. given the intimate familiarity you've acquired in this peculiarly frank medium of communication (the park) pertaining to the way men operate, that you've got all the necessary equipment to use this knowledge to your utmost advantage, and that you don't suffer the burden of such lofty morals as might prevent you from using said equipment and said knowledge to said advantage, etc. blah, blah... anyway, why haven't you taken over the world yet? are you worried it couldn't possibly be as easy as it looks, or are you just biding your time?

yay! so many people back that i haven't seen in a couple of forevers.

Rolken
Vulcan
Member # 7

Member Rated:
posted 08-30-2003 12:37 AM      Profile for Rolken   Author's Homepage   Email Rolken   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
why hello spunman

Is it just me, or are there a lot more gay/bi girls than guys? would that be because girls are nice and guys are jerks?

- - - - -
[insert sig here]

ceoalex316
Time for the flaming leprosy party
Member # 338

posted 08-30-2003 12:48 AM      Profile for ceoalex316     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rolken:
Is it just me, or are there a lot more gay/bi girls than guys? would that be because girls are nice and guys are jerks?

It’s not you because I posted a study about this a while ago. It’s because woman are more attractive than men.

- - - - -
Maximum Penetration Industries.

Boodabonzi
like a virgin
Member # 2958

Member Rated:
posted 08-30-2003 07:02 AM      Profile for Boodabonzi   Email Boodabonzi   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
no it's because ugly straight girls think they can get guys to like them by hinting at threesomes by the whole bi thing

- - - - -

dr.steelix
Farting Nudist
Member # 2734

Member Rated:
posted 08-30-2003 11:04 AM      Profile for dr.steelix     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Why are you fat.

- - - - -
i am sorry

All times are ET (US)
This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.