The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » The Courtyard   » Karp Park   » ITT Why I need $10,000

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ITT Why I need $10,000
10,000Lb.Snorlax
loves long time.
Member # 13

Member Rated:
posted 08-18-2003 12:34 PM      Profile for 10,000Lb.Snorlax   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I couldn't resist posting this ad on a personal ad message board.

quote:
23 y/o Lottery Winner looking to Enjoy Self Immensely

Hi! 6 months ago I won a Powerball jackpot for $1.3 million dollars. I invested $1 million of it into a myriad of high interest CDs as well as gold commodities and a company called 4Kids Inc. (stateside marketers of Pokémon). The rest I've used to buy three motorcycles and a '93 Ferrari Testarossa, and a swell pad in Brookline as I search for a good architect (any of you good architects?). I have over $200,000 left that I would like to allot to spend in the following ways:

1) Having three beautiful, bikini-clad women follow me around where ever I go -- driving, to the super market, walking down the street, etc. Just like on TV and in the movies.
2) Buying giant stuffed animals at FAO Schwartz and giving them to the kids at Children's Mercy.
3) Paying beautiful women $10,000 each to sleep with me.
4) Purchasing a billboard with me on it ad putting in Kenmore square.
5) giving any homeless man who asks me for change $5,000.

Other suggestions are of course welcome. Please email me with ideas worthy of funding or with your application for joining my elite bikini sex harem. Your pic gets mine.
Hurry up! Grad School starts in two weeks!

ciao!
-ARP IV

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

The best response so far:

quote:
I liked the parts about CHildrens Hospital and the homeless
I especially liked the part about paying a gorgeous woman 10,000 to sleep with her!

My response:
quote:
If you are interested in my posted proposal on CraigsList.com I would recommend applying. A typical application consists of a picture as well as a short explanation as to why you believe you deserve $10,000 to be slept with, ideas for further expenditures on my part, or recommendations for friends who are interested. In exchange I will give you a picture of me and either a "Yes" "No" or "Maybe" depending on the number and quality of applicants. Thanks for your interest!

ARP IV

and finally her response:

quote:

Hmmmm. Well, I probably DON'T deserve that kind of money. But...

--Since I am willing to fuck for money, to put it bluntly, it should be a lot. After all, you'd be making a nice, sweet, respectable girl into a whore--that has to be worth something, no?

--I'll do almost anything.I've done almost everything. I'll lick your ass, I'll ley you do anything with me --in private ( I will NOT follow you down the street in a bikini. Anything we do out out bed or in public has be respectable, sorry).

--Without being too vain, I am considered VERY VERY attractive. Guys have spent a good deal of money trying to get into my pants (usually successfully). If we had a deal, you'd at least know that the money you were spending would get you what you wanted!

That's all true. Now, what about you? C'mon--this isn't serious, is it? Ten grand? I guess if you won the lottery it would be fun to be able to do just that, but something tells me this a little bit fishy. Fun to think about, though!

If there is ANY truth to it at all, though, this is me:

So can I borrow $10,000 from somebody? Because I'm thinking that it's worth it. I wonder if she'll settle for $100...
Blue Seed
Farting Nudist
Member # 3471

Member Rated:
posted 08-18-2003 12:46 PM      Profile for Blue Seed        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Mom!!11

- - - - -
Give drugs to children.

Barrierd
I have a colony of shrimp living in my bladder
Member # 3132

Member Rated:
posted 08-18-2003 12:59 PM      Profile for Barrierd   Email Barrierd   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Too cool.

It's just a shame you have to pay her an amount of money you don't have, dude. Better win the lottery quick.

- - - - -
Where are my bitches

From: Victoria, B.C., Canada | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Slade_64
chipmunk pr0n author
Member # 804

Member Rated:
posted 08-18-2003 01:17 PM      Profile for Slade_64   Email Slade_64   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Holy shit she's hot... 9 out of 10.

Anywho, say you took either of these pics of your money:

- - - - -
Bucket.

From: Funky Town Texas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
Ikuse
Farting Nudist
Member # 3037

Member Rated:
posted 08-18-2003 01:18 PM      Profile for Ikuse   Author's Homepage   Email Ikuse   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
After all, you'd be making a nice, sweet, respectable girl into a whore--that has to be worth something, no?
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Nice, sweet.. Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha..

Hahahahahahahah, respectable... Ahahahahahahaha!

Oh man, *wipes tears from eyes* that is too much.

Random Loser
Farting Nudist
Member # 1538

Member Rated:
posted 08-19-2003 12:51 AM      Profile for Random Loser   Email Random Loser   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
NOTE: That pictures is not of the woman you are speaking to.
From: Uni of Virginny | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 08-19-2003 05:09 AM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Dude, all I can say is get a really good paying job quick. (There are jobs that pay up to 300,000 a year) but you need college education first normally...

If you really really want her that bad, go to a bank, put up all your earthly possessions for collateral, and fuck her brains out...

I still don't advise the whole "big loan" it'd be terrible tryin to pay that back, but interest rates are at an all time low, g'luck man...

Ferquin
Farting Nudist
Member # 3269

Member Rated:
posted 08-19-2003 05:29 AM      Profile for Ferquin   Author's Homepage   Email Ferquin   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Random Loser gets the square.

BTW, what happened to your other bullshit fling with "Mrs. Robinson"?

- - - - -
Ferquin N.C. Root
The Ferquinarium

From: Renton, WA, USA | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
10,000Lb.Snorlax
loves long time.
Member # 13

Member Rated:
posted 08-19-2003 09:42 AM      Profile for 10,000Lb.Snorlax   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ferquin:
Random Loser gets the square.

BTW, what happened to your other bullshit fling with "Mrs. Robinson"?

that happens Wednesday night

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.