The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » The Courtyard   » Karp Park   » Sexual Deviance of Board Members

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sexual Deviance of Board Members
Charmeleon42
Date Rapist
Member # 1066

Member Rated:
posted 05-05-2003 02:56 AM      Profile for Charmeleon42   Author's Homepage   Email Charmeleon42   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If you could invent your own gender, what would it be and what would it do?

EDIT: A one line post doesn't bode well with my title and formatting. A lengthining is in order.

For good measure.

[ 05-05-2003, 02:58 AM: Message edited by: Charmeleon42 ]

From: Mountain Dew Land | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
AnnieKat
Suicidal Failure
Member # 3202

Member Rated:
posted 05-05-2003 10:37 PM      Profile for AnnieKat   Author's Homepage   Email AnnieKat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Uh... Jews?

- - - - -
aתּņĩềκẢ†~ nθW |’m @ r33| ķıťŧŷ

Anthrax, will you marry me?

From: Anthrax's Love Nest | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 05-05-2003 11:01 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ok, how about trestio and trestia. Trestios look just like human males and Trestias look just like human females except that they don't use sexual intercourse to reproduce. They reproduce asexually. Every so many years they split in half and divide.
veloS
8=D~~O:
Member # 2636

Member Rated:
posted 05-06-2003 04:18 AM      Profile for veloS     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MK:
Ok, how about trestio and trestia. Trestios look just like human males and Trestias look just like human females except that they don't use sexual intercourse to reproduce. They reproduce asexually. Every so many years they split in half and divide.

OMG... only you could come up with genders that will be VIRGIN 4 LIFE!!! Or did I just give YOU a spoiler?

- - - - -
www.mightyrhapsody.com

Automaton
Farting Nudist
Member # 1234

Member Rated:
posted 05-06-2003 07:02 AM      Profile for Automaton   Author's Homepage   Email Automaton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MK:

YAH CUZ THIS WAY THEY WON'T GET GERMS!!
Porygone
The Goatse Man
Member # 805

Member Rated:
posted 05-06-2003 08:45 AM      Profile for Porygone   Email Porygone   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MK:
They reproduce asexually. Every so many years they split in half and divide.

That sounds kinda painful.

And wouldn't it be kinda boring due to lack of variety?

[ 05-06-2003, 08:47 AM: Message edited by: Porygone ]

- - - - -
YOU'RE WINNER!

From: Celadon City Gym | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
Psybro
Half Psyduck. Half Slowbro. All cop.
Member # 290

Member Rated:
posted 05-06-2003 11:48 AM      Profile for Psybro   Email Psybro   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Is it a new kind of gender if I slit her throat at the point of climax?
From: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 05-06-2003 02:37 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Psybro:
Is it a new kind of gender if I slit her throat at the point of climax?

I think that'd be like a reverse praying mantis so, yeah that counts as a new one...
Barrierd
I have a colony of shrimp living in my bladder
Member # 3132

Member Rated:
posted 05-06-2003 02:39 PM      Profile for Barrierd   Email Barrierd   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Also what is the point of having two genders if they don't even need to interact. Seems redundant.

- - - - -
Where are my bitches

From: Victoria, B.C., Canada | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Zerot
I pay schoolgirls to verbally abuse me.
Member # 1295

Member Rated:
posted 05-06-2003 05:29 PM      Profile for Zerot   Author's Homepage   Email Zerot   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Some prokaryots have upwards of 6 or 7 seperate genders.
From: Lizton, Indiana | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
Barrierd
I have a colony of shrimp living in my bladder
Member # 3132

Member Rated:
posted 05-07-2003 03:22 PM      Profile for Barrierd   Email Barrierd   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
And they're still calling them "genders"? What do the different genders entail in those species? I must need a new definition of "gender" because I thought:

2. Sexual identity, especially in relation to society or culture.
a. The condition of being female or male; sex.
b. Females or males considered as a group: expressions used by one gender.

(from dictionary.com)

If you'd like to answer, that would be good for my learning.

- - - - -
Where are my bitches

From: Victoria, B.C., Canada | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
DrFuko
Farting Nudist
Member # 2176

Member Rated:
posted 05-10-2003 03:17 AM      Profile for DrFuko   Email DrFuko   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Barrierd:
Also what is the point of having two genders if they don't even need to interact. Seems redundant.

SO 1 GENDER STAYS IN THE HOUSE AND DOES THE COOKING AND ALL THAT BORING SHIT WHILE THE OTHER ONE GOES OUT TO DRINK BEER AND BOWL AND THEN COMES BACK AND BEETS UP THE OTHER GENDER , DUH!

quote:
Originally posted by MK:

Can they at least masturbate frequently?

- - - - -
Noone expects.... THE SPANISH INQUISITION!!!

From: Monterrey, Mexico | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
Fractyl
Farting Nudist
Member # 1311

Member Rated:
posted 05-11-2003 04:47 PM      Profile for Fractyl     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I've always thought it would be neat if someone looked like a woman, you know, it the long hair and the boobs and everything. Then you look down and WHAM!

a penis

- - - - -
I pretty much agree with Fractyl. -- Porygone

From: Wetlands of Langley B.C. | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
Manuel Calavera
Sock Lover
Member # 1202

Member Rated:
posted 05-12-2003 07:47 AM      Profile for Manuel Calavera     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Fact 1: The penis is an extended form of the clitoris

- - - - -
Gates is the Saddam Hussein of the consumer technology world. ~ Mr.K

From: Newcastle, Home of Geordies, Brown Ale and The Wildhearts | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
DrFuko
Farting Nudist
Member # 2176

Member Rated:
posted 05-13-2003 12:48 AM      Profile for DrFuko   Email DrFuko   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Manuel Calavera:
Fact 1: The penis is an extended form of the clitoris

WRONG! The clitoris is actually a residual penis.

- - - - -
Noone expects.... THE SPANISH INQUISITION!!!

From: Monterrey, Mexico | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.