The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » The Courtyard   » Karp Park   » K's a horrible Sysadmin

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: K's a horrible Sysadmin
IceHawk78
NOBODY IMPORTANT
Member # 1699

Member Rated:
posted 03-03-2003 06:37 AM      Profile for IceHawk78   Author's Homepage   Email IceHawk78   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
C'mon K. What where you doing last night at something like 10:30 PM on a Sunday night that you couldn't fix your pretty little math department server?
Mr. K
Racist
Member # 2

Member Rated:
posted 03-03-2003 07:24 AM      Profile for Mr. K   Author's Homepage   Email Mr. K   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The power went out in the building when our Electabuzz wandered away. When we caught him, we spent a few hours punching him in the balls, so he wouldn't leave again.
From: Cinnabar Island | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Rolken
Vulcan
Member # 7

Member Rated:
posted 03-03-2003 09:24 AM      Profile for Rolken   Author's Homepage   Email Rolken   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Everyone knows Electrodes are more dependable.
Donald
Bob the Builder
Member # 1551

Member Rated:
posted 03-03-2003 10:28 AM      Profile for Donald   Email Donald      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rolken:
Everyone knows Electrodes are more dependable.

I thought Electrodes exploded with no provacation...

Come on K, get with the times and get yourself a damn Ampharos. Much more powerful than 'Buzz - and cuter too.

From: In your girl's panties | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
IceHawk78
NOBODY IMPORTANT
Member # 1699

Member Rated:
posted 03-03-2003 10:44 AM      Profile for IceHawk78   Author's Homepage   Email IceHawk78   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ah, Electabuzz runaways. Those are a bitch if you run over one that's run away in the street. Personally, magnetic poering has always intrigued me, as I've seen both magnemites and magnetons used in power plants, but I've never figured out how they can control the electric fields that their magnetic fields generate. But these are almost always a better way to go, and you can control their explosive abilities. Plus, their anti-gravity magnetic fields means that you can more easily store many of them in the same room, or even just keep one or two at the top of each room.
Dweedle
My hands and feet are mangos
Member # 1209

Member Rated:
posted 03-03-2003 11:03 AM      Profile for Dweedle   Email Dweedle   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
How bout you just get a plug instead of using pogeymans

- - - - -
the only way to get pass this will be to commit suicune

From: second of all, Quagmire's not really a bad guy! | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
D-Teclis
Farting Nudist
Member # 974

Member Rated:
posted 03-03-2003 11:18 AM      Profile for D-Teclis   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I would suggest a zapdos,but,hmmm...:]

- - - - -
Hearing about brats getting their butt's kicked is always satisfying.~~Pokegod

Mr.E
Farting Nudist
Member # 696

Member Rated:
posted 03-03-2003 12:34 PM      Profile for Mr.E     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
OMG PEEKACHOO IZ TEH BEST!!!!!11111!111ONEONETWO USE TEH PEEKACHOO!!!!! IT HAS ZEE OHKO-A-RHYDON T-BOLT SO IT MUST BE TEH POWERFULZ!!!!

And Magneton doesn't explode, IceHawk. [Frown]

- - - - -
MickHale18: nevermind, I'll pull out for a second
MickHale18: *pulls out finger*

From: Munchkin Land, Oz | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
cfalcon
OLDNBLD
Member # 19

Member Rated:
posted 03-03-2003 02:53 PM      Profile for cfalcon   Email cfalcon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
How bout you just get a plug

Nah dawg, K still has all his hair.

From: 39°45' N, 104°52' W | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Triple C
Colonel Cock Chomper
Member # 6

Member Rated:
posted 03-03-2003 02:56 PM      Profile for Triple C     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'd seriously work on hiring a Jolteon if I were you
The Muffin King
Farting Nudist
Member # 2240

Member Rated:
posted 03-03-2003 03:13 PM      Profile for The Muffin King   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Donald:
Come on K, get with the times and get yourself a damn Ampharos. Much more powerful than 'Buzz - and cuter too.

Yeah, but they get sick easily, and you hafta bother with getting a prescription for their medicine, etc.

I say keep the 'Buzz and just have a Rhydon stay on gaurd duty.

Manuel Calavera
Sock Lover
Member # 1202

Member Rated:
posted 03-03-2003 04:24 PM      Profile for Manuel Calavera     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
May I remind you all that Koffing can use Thunderbolt?

- - - - -
Gates is the Saddam Hussein of the consumer technology world. ~ Mr.K

From: Newcastle, Home of Geordies, Brown Ale and The Wildhearts | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
The Muffin King
Farting Nudist
Member # 2240

Member Rated:
posted 03-03-2003 04:29 PM      Profile for The Muffin King   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
HOW DARE YOU EVEN SUGGEST THAT THE GREAT KOFFING BE LOWERED DOWN TO THE STANDARDS OF A MERE ELECTABUZZ! HERETIC! INFIDEL! GO HANG YOURSELF! YOU ARE A FOOLISH, SHALLOW THING, AND WE ARE NOT OF YOUR ELEMENT! THE GREAT KOFFING HAS FROWNED UPON YE!
IceHawk78
NOBODY IMPORTANT
Member # 1699

Member Rated:
posted 03-03-2003 05:34 PM      Profile for IceHawk78   Author's Homepage   Email IceHawk78   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well, if we're going with deities, then we might as well just call upon Goddish to instill permanent powering of all electrical devices used in the storage and access of this site.
kristraj
Farting Nudist
Member # 1360

Member Rated:
posted 03-03-2003 07:10 PM      Profile for kristraj     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
jolt, jolt, jolteon

- - - - -
trying is always the first step towards failure

From: where ever there's a topless blonde | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
Twinkle
I'm feeling fat and sassy~!
Member # 1690

Member Rated:
posted 03-03-2003 09:49 PM      Profile for Twinkle        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I hear there's been some recent advances in using Lanturns for hydroelectric power. It might be worth looking into.

- - - - -
Hich loch faauto noxlattoyen.

Rolken
Vulcan
Member # 7

Member Rated:
posted 03-03-2003 11:40 PM      Profile for Rolken   Author's Homepage   Email Rolken   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I thought Electrodes exploded with no provacation...

Well, that's what the huge concrete containment facilities are for, right? And there's nothing to worry about if you train them right.

[ 03-03-2003, 11:41 PM: Message edited by: Rolken ]

Yurika
Farting Nudist
Member # 2525

Member Rated:
posted 03-04-2003 04:35 AM      Profile for Yurika     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Some buildings such as sewerage plants use methane gas to power themselves... Dont we have a Koffing somewhere.?.

- - - - -
Remember folks theres no "I" in "Orgy". Now ask yourself "Are you a team player"?

From: Australia, Sydney | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Bulbasaur3000
Donkeylips
Member # 1801

Member Rated:
posted 03-04-2003 04:49 AM      Profile for Bulbasaur3000     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We need to start investing in alternative energy sources. These Electric Pokemon are anything but reliable.

Theoretically, a Muk (or one of those heathen Weezings) could provide enough methane gas to power a small-sized city, but Muks are also notoriously difficult.

Just get a performing dance troupe of Pikachus like they had at the Pokemon Center in the 2nd episode of Pokemon, and shoot the ones that run too slow.

- - - - -
This signature sucks. Why is it here?

Uiru
Sketch Molester
Member # 437

Member Rated:
posted 03-04-2003 03:53 PM      Profile for Uiru   Author's Homepage   Email Uiru   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This is awesome. You're all nerds. [Smile]
~Uiru

- - - - -
TIDUDSOFIEIHUGHEXXXC: "maybe he will let you touch his blow up do"

AFRO NOOOOOOO!!!

From: the floating castle of Newfoundland | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Twinkle
Member # 1690

Member Rated:
posted 03-05-2003 02:23 AM      Profile for Twinkle        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

- - - - -

Ognob
Farting Nudist
Member # 1596

Member Rated:
posted 03-06-2003 12:04 AM      Profile for Ognob        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
You're all nerds
name caller
Manuel Calavera
Sock Lover
Member # 1202

Member Rated:
posted 03-06-2003 06:11 AM      Profile for Manuel Calavera     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ognob:
quote:
You're all nerds
name caller
Technically isn't calling someone a name caller calling them a name?

- - - - -

From: Newcastle, Home of Geordies, Brown Ale and The Wildhearts | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
Uiru
Sketch Molester
Member # 437

Member Rated:
posted 03-06-2003 07:27 AM      Profile for Uiru   Author's Homepage   Email Uiru   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Technically isn't calling someone a name caller calling them a name?
BAN HIM BAN HIM BAN HIM [Wink]
~Uiru

- - - - -

AFRO NOOOOOOO!!!

veloS
8=D~~O:
Member # 2636

Member Rated:
posted 03-06-2003 07:39 AM      Profile for veloS     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Best topic evar. *Koffing Awards 2003*

Use the Mew2 slut. Can learn thunderbolt.

- - - - -
www.mightyrhapsody.com

Atma
Farting Nudist
Member # 689

Member Rated:
posted 03-06-2003 11:47 AM      Profile for Atma   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Just do what I do -- take a female pikachu and cram the power cord up her [CENSORED].

- - - - -
"My name is Atma...
I am pure energy... and as ancient as the cosmos.
Forgotten in the river of time...
I've had an eternity to ponder the meaning of things...
And now I have an answer..."

From: Cinnabar Isle, Long Island, NY | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
Uiru
Sketch Molester
Member # 437

Member Rated:
posted 03-06-2003 12:51 PM      Profile for Uiru   Author's Homepage   Email Uiru   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Never mind, ban HIM. [Smile]
~Uiru

- - - - -

AFRO NOOOOOOO!!!

Ikuse
Farting Nudist
Member # 3037

Member Rated:
posted 03-06-2003 01:18 PM      Profile for Ikuse   Author's Homepage   Email Ikuse   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Atma:
Just do what I do -- take a female pikachu and cram the power cord up her [CENSORED].

What? It's not like this is a frigging family-oriented board in the first place [Razz]

Is it really censored or is it more of a "insert favorite orifice here" type thing?

Manuel Calavera
Sock Lover
Member # 1202

Member Rated:
posted 03-06-2003 03:58 PM      Profile for Manuel Calavera     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ikuse:
Is it more of a "insert favorite orifice here" type thing?

EARHOLE

- - - - -

Twinkle
Member # 1690

Member Rated:
posted 03-06-2003 07:22 PM      Profile for Twinkle        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
nostril > earhole

- - - - -

Mick_Hale
Total Moron
Member # 419

Member Rated:
posted 03-06-2003 08:34 PM      Profile for Mick_Hale   Email Mick_Hale   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Manuel Calavera:
quote:
Originally posted by Ikuse:
Is it more of a "insert favorite orifice here" type thing?

EARHOLE
HOT SWEATY AURAL SEX
From: Thornhill, Ontario, Canada | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 03-06-2003 08:54 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Bellybutton
Mick_Hale
Total Moron
Member # 419

Member Rated:
posted 03-06-2003 10:59 PM      Profile for Mick_Hale   Email Mick_Hale   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Good god, if it didn't result in banning, it would be so goddamned tempting.
From: Thornhill, Ontario, Canada | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.