The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » The Courtyard   » Karp Park   » Suicide... (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: Suicide...
The Muffin King
Farting Nudist
Member # 2240

Member Rated:
posted 02-20-2003 03:58 PM      Profile for The Muffin King   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
So many have contemplated it...anyone feel like expressing their opinion on it or sharing their experiences?

EDIT: So this topic has prolly been done before, just don't keep saying that. People's opions change, and bumping up old threads can be annoying.

[ 02-20-2003, 04:11 PM: Message edited by: The Muffin King ]

PikaBlade
I AM A GIRL
Member # 1039

Member Rated:
posted 02-20-2003 04:31 PM      Profile for PikaBlade   Author's Homepage   Email PikaBlade   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I shouldn't be the one saying "don't do it, that's stupid", so I'll just say this:

If you're gonna do it, make sure that you can kill yourself off quickly and that there's little chance that you'll survive, or things will be worse afterwards. I'm not advocating suicide here, I'm just saying that the feelings you'll live with after failing to kill yourself are...not the greatest, to say the least.

- - - - -
~*Pikablade*~
"Truly, if there is evil in the world, it lies within the hearts of mankind." -Tales of Phantasia

Corrupt
Farting Nudist
Member # 2210

Member Rated:
posted 02-20-2003 04:57 PM      Profile for Corrupt     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Today is Kurt cobains birthday
Psybro
Half Psyduck. Half Slowbro. All cop.
Member # 290

Member Rated:
posted 02-20-2003 05:49 PM      Profile for Psybro   Email Psybro   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

From: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Porygone
The Goatse Man
Member # 805

Member Rated:
posted 02-20-2003 06:00 PM      Profile for Porygone   Email Porygone   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I see suicide as the ultimate way of quitting. You're showing that you can't make it through life, that you're either too alone, too afraid, or too hopeless.

I also find it to be very, very selfish. It's bad enough you're showing your enemies that they've 'won', but do you have to hurt the people who care about you, too?

Everyone has somebody who cares about them, whether they believe it or not. And if anybody has some kind of a problem and they need someone to talk to them, my e-mail address is always here for anyone who wants to get something off their chest. It'll stay between you and me, of course. Just think of it like a confession booth. Except I probably won't try to molest you.

- - - - -
YOU'RE WINNER!

From: Celadon City Gym | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
PowerAngelic
I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was...
Member # 693

Member Rated:
posted 02-20-2003 07:34 PM      Profile for PowerAngelic     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Starvation is the only respectable means of suicide.

- - - - -
It's about Power.

From: Canada. Stop Laughing. ;_; | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
Donald
Bob the Builder
Member # 1551

Member Rated:
posted 02-20-2003 09:09 PM      Profile for Donald   Email Donald      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PowerAngelic:
Starvation is the only respectable means of suicide.

I prefer hari-kiri, and if due to some immense mental dysfunction that I'm not suffering from right now I do commit suicide, that's how I'm going out.
From: In your girl's panties | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mentar the Malady Monkey
worst username ever
Member # 1182

Member Rated:
posted 02-20-2003 09:18 PM      Profile for Mentar the Malady Monkey   Email Mentar the Malady Monkey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I have episodes sometimes wherein I feel nothing means anything to me. Nothing at all. Love, gaming, food, school, music, the forums... all seem fruitless and pointless.

For those split seconds of time, I don't give a damn about the future. I know it will get better and I'm just in a dry spell: I just don't care. For those instants, I'm bored as fuck and want a way out of it. Then I get to thinking: should I blow my brains out? If yes, with what weapon? Through the forehead, temple, or roof of my mouth? Or should I take a knife to myself? Wrists, stomach, heart, or throat? Or perhaps I should get a weapon and go out in a blaze of glory.

After those few moments, that nagging voice in the back of my head kicks in. You know, the whole "omg wut wood teh wurld b widout j00" thing, as well as the "haha n00b u cant stand pain, wuss" and the "lol ur an atheist oblivion si yuor destiny!!!1" Sadly, this voice has been getting a bit more faint, but meh. I'm sure once I regain some motivation I'll be better.

</rare glimpse into the workings of Mentar's mind>

- - - - -
WHAT.

From: Pandemonium, HL, Hades | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
New Guy
Farting Nudist
Member # 692

Member Rated:
posted 02-20-2003 10:11 PM      Profile for New Guy   Email New Guy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Porygone:
I see suicide as the ultimate way of quitting. You're showing that you can't make it through life, that you're either too alone, too afraid, or too hopeless.

I also find it to be very, very selfish. It's bad enough you're showing your enemies that they've 'won', but do you have to hurt the people who care about you, too?

Everyone has somebody who cares about them, whether they believe it or not. And if anybody has some kind of a problem and they need someone to talk to them, my e-mail address is always here for anyone who wants to get something off their chest. It'll stay between you and me, of course. Just think of it like a confession booth. Except I probably won't try to molest you.

I agree completely that it is selfish. Even if you seemingly have every reason to kill yourself, you have to consider how your choices affect otheres.

I wouldn't offer to hear everybodies problems, though. You open yourself up to some pretty fucked up people, and you may find yourself bieng clung too. Don't try to put the wait of the world on your shoulders. The responsibility of a person's life is a very hard thing to bear. What if you try to help somebody and they kill themselves anyway?

I'm not saying you should not offer to help people, but unless you have some kind of education, it's not your job to save everyone who has a shitty life. Help who you can, your close friends and family you care about.

- - - - -
@!!**... I forgot my chain saw!-Satan

Sage
Farting Nudist
Member # 1818

Member Rated:
posted 02-20-2003 10:19 PM      Profile for Sage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
oh ok guys.
From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
ceoalex316
Time for the flaming leprosy party
Member # 338

posted 02-20-2003 10:29 PM      Profile for ceoalex316     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mentar the Malady Monkey:
I have episodes sometimes wherein I feel nothing means anything to me. Nothing at all. Love, gaming, food, school, music, the forums... all seem fruitless and pointless.

For those split seconds of time, I don't give a damn about the future. I know it will get better and I'm just in a dry spell: I just don't care. For those instants, I'm bored as fuck and want a way out of it. Then I get to thinking: should I blow my brains out? If yes, with what weapon? Through the forehead, temple, or roof of my mouth? Or should I take a knife to myself? Wrists, stomach, heart, or throat? Or perhaps I should get a weapon and go out in a blaze of glory.

After those few moments, that nagging voice in the back of my head kicks in. You know, the whole "omg wut wood teh wurld b widout j00" thing, as well as the "haha n00b u cant stand pain, wuss" and the "lol ur an atheist oblivion si yuor destiny!!!1" Sadly, this voice has been getting a bit more faint, but meh. I'm sure once I regain some motivation I'll be better.

I get like that. I guess you can call it a really severe depression. Right now I feel like there is nothing to enjoy in life. School sucks, after school college will suck, and after that I have no clue what the fuck to do because there is nothing I can enjoy for the rest of my life. The only reason I don't commit suicide is the hope that maybe life will get better. If I die I could miss out on something.

- - - - -
Maximum Penetration Industries.

EspeonNidoking
warcraft 3
Member # 2028

posted 02-20-2003 10:35 PM      Profile for EspeonNidoking   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
if you're gonna commit suicide...and you announce it online...

ffs people be a champion like ripper and do it on webcam.

[Big Grin]

- - - - -
"Yeah, my pubic hair has dollar signs trimmed in it!

$$Bling Bling$$" ~Jman

From: Summit,New Jersey, Tampa, Fl, and Rindge, NH | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ancient Egyptian Cat-Gonk
Happy Good Times Fortune Happiness Happity Hocks Cat-Gonk Happifier
Member # 14

Member Rated:
posted 02-20-2003 10:41 PM      Profile for Ancient Egyptian Cat-Gonk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
psybro is now my legal guardian

- - - - -
http://www.livejournal.com/users/jetblackvalias

From: Perth, Western Australia. | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Porygone
The Goatse Man
Member # 805

Member Rated:
posted 02-21-2003 12:15 AM      Profile for Porygone   Email Porygone   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't offer to hear everybodies problems, though. You open yourself up to some pretty fucked up people, and you may find yourself bieng clung too.

I'm not worried. I really don't mind, actually. I've met a lot of people and I've heard a lot of problems. Not much would surprise me.

What if you try to help somebody and they kill themselves anyway?

I'd try to find out where they live so I can urinate on their graves. I've little respect for quitters. 'sides, I can say I did more than SOME people did. *gives various people dirty looks*

unless you have some kind of education, it's not your job to save everyone who has a shitty life. Help who you can, your close friends and family you care about.

Yeah, I know. I help them, too. But I figure that if anyone actually took me up on this offer, it'll only mean an extra two or three e-mails. *shrugs*

- - - - -
YOU'RE WINNER!

Anthrax
Ultimate Authoritative Power in the Universe
Member # 335

Member Rated:
posted 02-21-2003 12:38 AM      Profile for Anthrax   Author's Homepage   Email Anthrax   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah, miserable people should go on with their miserable lives because if they off themselves SOMEONE MIGHT BE SAAAAD [Frown] .

If you wanna go kill yourself then hurry up and do it, that's what I say.

- - - - -
She told The Associated Press she first realized her son was mentally ill in 1996 when he killed her oldest child, a 25-year-old woman who suffered from cerebral palsy, by beating her with a dumbbell.

From: Somebody put shit in my pants! | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Mentar the Malady Monkey
worst username ever
Member # 1182

Member Rated:
posted 02-21-2003 01:07 AM      Profile for Mentar the Malady Monkey   Email Mentar the Malady Monkey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
lol zinged by anthrax
EspeonNidoking
warcraft 3
Member # 2028

posted 02-21-2003 01:19 AM      Profile for EspeonNidoking   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
lol the depressed people on this forum are fucking hilarious.

and you know who you are btw. some of them posted in this thread.

lol pathetic.

- - - - -

$$Bling Bling$$" ~Jman

From: Summit,New Jersey, Tampa, Fl, and Rindge, NH | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
veloS
8=D~~O:
Member # 2636

Member Rated:
posted 02-21-2003 06:34 AM      Profile for veloS     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Suicide sucks aSS. It is a cowardly deed; guiding you only into the pit of the abyss.

EDIT:No really; don't pwn yourself. Don't give your yourself to satan. Just don't...

[ 02-21-2003, 06:35 AM: Message edited by: veloS ]

- - - - -
www.mightyrhapsody.com

Eaichu250
Farting Nudist
Member # 826

Member Rated:
posted 02-21-2003 07:40 AM      Profile for Eaichu250   Email Eaichu250   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by veloS:

EDIT: Don't give your yourself to satan. Just don't...

*sighs*
From: Perth Amboy, NJ | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
Psybro
Half Psyduck. Half Slowbro. All cop.
Member # 290

Member Rated:
posted 02-21-2003 11:01 AM      Profile for Psybro   Email Psybro   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
My reasons for not comitting suicide:

1) I was raised Catholic. There's always the remote possibility that this was actually attempted for my own good, and that if I kill myself I will find out that God not only exists, but is somewhat bemused by how I never worshipped him much.

2) So I'm depressed for a few hours, weeks or months. I figure I've still got at least another fifty years left on the clock. Give it a chance.

3) I don't want my dying thoughts to be either 'Now, did I think this through properl-' or 'Ow, sonofabitch, OWWW FUCK'.

quote:
Originally posted by Ancient Egyptian Cat-Gonk:
psybro is now my legal guardian

Hot diggity dawg.
From: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Face
I invented cancer.
Member # 1916

Member Rated:
posted 02-21-2003 12:07 PM      Profile for Face   Author's Homepage   Email Face   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ok, well....

Yes I do think of committing suicide. Way too many times to count. It's not like my life sucks or anything, but I do think about it a hell of a lot of times. I wouldn't say that I'd go so far as to actually do it, but it's not something I think about a lot. And it's not like I'm depressed or anything. So....I think about it a lot, but I don't think I have enough guts to do it and it's not like I'd want to do it anyway...

- - - - -
Weezing!

From: Hackensack, nj | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Triple C
Colonel Cock Chomper
Member # 6

Member Rated:
posted 02-21-2003 12:33 PM      Profile for Triple C     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I just killed myself right now.

being dead is boring

The Muffin King
Farting Nudist
Member # 2240

Member Rated:
posted 02-21-2003 01:14 PM      Profile for The Muffin King   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mentar the Malady Monkey:

That's exactly how I felt at times, but not as much now.

I attributed it to not being happy, which in turn caused me not to do as well in school, gain weight, put strain on my family life, made my parents almost split ...it seemed like there was no point in living.

My old school really sucked; strictly catholic, full of preppy fucktards, and so much hypocrisy...it drove me to atheism. I became sort of a slug...not caring, cynical, anti-social...Hell, I even made a mixture of house-hold cleaners one day when I felt particularly depressed. I didn't go through with it though- in the back of my mind I felt I had a chance to turn my life around. Which I did.

Once I transfered to my new school, things worked alot better. I moved up into an Honors Class during the midddle of the year (I would've moved up in others but they were full...next year I can though), I've got lots of friends, and it makes me happy. And happy = non-suicidal.

ceoalex316
Member # 338

posted 02-21-2003 01:24 PM      Profile for ceoalex316     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by EspeonNidoking:

lol pathetic.

True, depressed = pathetic. Sometimes you can't help being depressed though.

- - - - -

Anthrax
Member # 335

Member Rated:
posted 02-21-2003 01:47 PM      Profile for Anthrax   Author's Homepage   Email Anthrax   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by EspeonNidoking:

lol pathetic.

[Roll Eyes]

EspeonNidoking
warcraft 3
Member # 2028

posted 02-21-2003 02:40 PM      Profile for EspeonNidoking   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
[Smile]

- - - - -

$$Bling Bling$$" ~Jman

Bowser
I'm such a moron that I keep an axe behind me at all times.
Member # 2037

Member Rated:
posted 02-21-2003 02:51 PM      Profile for Bowser   Email Bowser   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Face:
...but I do think about it a hell of a lot of times...

...but it's not something I think about a lot...

...I think about it a lot...

[Confused]

[ 02-21-2003, 02:55 PM: Message edited by: Bowser ]

From: My mommy's uterus | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
EspeonNidoking
warcraft 3
Member # 2028

posted 02-21-2003 03:01 PM      Profile for EspeonNidoking   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
lol bowser excellent find!

- - - - -

$$Bling Bling$$" ~Jman

Ikuse
Farting Nudist
Member # 3037

Member Rated:
posted 02-21-2003 08:33 PM      Profile for Ikuse   Author's Homepage   Email Ikuse   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
HAHAHAH YOU'RE ALL INSAAAAAAAAAAAAANE!!!
AnnieKat
Suicidal Failure
Member # 3202

Member Rated:
posted 02-21-2003 09:10 PM      Profile for AnnieKat   Author's Homepage   Email AnnieKat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I tried to kill myself over the weekend. Not a pleasant experience. All I can say to Anthrax's probable answer is IT'S NOT MY FAULT THEY CAUGHT ME!

Anyway, I don't recommend it. Psych wards (and I now speak from experience) are not fun places. If you're like me (suicide attempt) they follow you to the bathroom and won't let you have utensils, make you sleep on a chair in the hallway, and basically watch your every freaking move until they're convinced that you won't stick your finger in the socket the second they turn their backs. Add in the absolutely terrible food, lack of phones/computers/television/anything fun, the uncomfortable accomodations, and the five to six hours A DAY of psychobabble, and it's sheer hell. Well, plus if you get too upset, they shoot you with a tranquilizer gun. Yeah.

So seriously, if you don't wanna end up fingerpainting while a therapist looks over your shoulder and asks you about the colors you're using... either don't try it, or don't get caught. I'd recommend not trying it, since getting caught really sucks.

And then your parents lock up all the pills and sharp things in the house.

I think therapy could MAKE someone depressed. God.

Oh, well, what do I care? The amount of Celexa they're giving me... NOTHING bothers me!

EDIT: I was depressed. I'd been depressed for a few months, then caught the flu, couldn't eat, then didn't want to eat, then got dumped and went completely catatonic thirty seconds after getting off the phone with the ex. Or so the parents tell me, I don't remember much of that day...

[ 02-21-2003, 09:19 PM: Message edited by: AnnieKat ]

- - - - -
aתּņĩềκẢ†~ nθW |’m @ r33| ķıťŧŷ

Anthrax, will you marry me?

From: Anthrax's Love Nest | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Ikuse
Farting Nudist
Member # 3037

Member Rated:
posted 02-21-2003 09:15 PM      Profile for Ikuse   Author's Homepage   Email Ikuse   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AnnieKat:
I tried to kill myself over the weekend.

why
Badcrow
Cute Fluffy Squirrel
Member # 684

Member Rated:
posted 02-21-2003 09:21 PM      Profile for Badcrow     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Taking meds doesn't cure someone of wanting to kill themselves. Its just doctors and big biznaz making more $$$.
Anthrax
Member # 335

Member Rated:
posted 02-21-2003 09:34 PM      Profile for Anthrax   Author's Homepage   Email Anthrax   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
I tried to kill myself over the weekend. Not a pleasant experience. All I can say to Anthrax's probable answer is IT'S NOT MY FAULT THEY CAUGHT ME!

Anyway, I don't recommend it. Psych wards (and I now speak from experience) are not fun places. If you're like me (suicide attempt) they follow you to the bathroom and won't let you have utensils, make you sleep on a chair in the hallway, and basically watch your every freaking move until they're convinced that you won't stick your finger in the socket the second they turn their backs. Add in the absolutely terrible food, lack of phones/computers/television/anything fun, the uncomfortable accomodations, and the five to six hours A DAY of psychobabble, and it's sheer hell. Well, plus if you get too upset, they shoot you with a tranquilizer gun. Yeah.

So seriously, if you don't wanna end up fingerpainting while a therapist looks over your shoulder and asks you about the colors you're using... either don't try it, or don't get caught. I'd recommend not trying it, since getting caught really sucks.

And then your parents lock up all the pills and sharp things in the house.

I think therapy could MAKE someone depressed. God.

Oh, well, what do I care? The amount of Celexa they're giving me... NOTHING bothers me!

EDIT: I was depressed. I'd been depressed for a few months, then caught the flu, couldn't eat, then didn't want to eat, then got dumped and went completely catatonic thirty seconds after getting off the phone with the ex. Or so the parents tell me, I don't remember much of that day...

If your situation is so terrible, why don't you try killing yourself again? Unless of course you really didn't want to kill yourself and it was just a cry for attention, but I'm sure you'd never do something like that.

- - - - -
She told The Associated Press she first realized her son was mentally ill in 1996 when he killed her oldest child, a 25-year-old woman who suffered from cerebral palsy, by beating her with a dumbbell.

AnnieKat
Suicidal Failure
Member # 3202

Member Rated:
posted 02-21-2003 09:40 PM      Profile for AnnieKat   Author's Homepage   Email AnnieKat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Anthrax:
If your situation is so terrible, why don't you try killing yourself again? Unless of course you really didn't want to kill yourself and it was just a cry for attention, but I'm sure you'd never do something like that.

My parents sort of locked up everything sharp, every pill (including the Tylenol), all the antifreeze, motor oil, Drano, toilet bowl cleaner... You get the picture.

And though hurling myself from the second story would hurt, I wouldn't die.

That's why.

- - - - -

Anthrax
Member # 335

Member Rated:
posted 02-21-2003 09:49 PM      Profile for Anthrax   Author's Homepage   Email Anthrax   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
So then it's safe to assume that as soon as they let their guard down you'll go through with it?
AnnieKat
Suicidal Failure
Member # 3202

Member Rated:
posted 02-21-2003 09:58 PM      Profile for AnnieKat   Author's Homepage   Email AnnieKat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Anthrax:
So then it's safe to assume that as soon as they let their guard down you'll go through with it?

I refuse to answer on the grounds that it may incriminate me.

- - - - -

ceoalex316
Member # 338

posted 02-21-2003 10:11 PM      Profile for ceoalex316     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
How did you attempt to take your life?

- - - - -

pkthunder
I look like your mom.
Member # 67

Member Rated:
posted 02-21-2003 10:16 PM      Profile for pkthunder   Author's Homepage   Email pkthunder   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The first time I ever contemplated suicide was with toilet bowl cleaner. Huh. Laying on the bathroom floor completely pissed off at the world, and there it was under the sink presenting itself to me.

But then I figured out that it probably wouldn't work anyway. I would throw up or I wouldn't be able to drink enough to kill me or something, and also that it was a pretty dumb idea to begin with. So I just got up, left the bathroom, and went and yelled at my mom some more.

From: Broomfield, CO | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 02-21-2003 10:29 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Long story short, yeah I contemplated it alot, back in middle school I wanted to die, my life was so miserable.

Yeah, I somewhat tried to kill myself actually. I went with the classic hanging method. I got a wire of some sort, put it around my neck, and put it over a thing it the ceiling, but, I didn't go through with it...

Now, I'm glad, I have too much to live for... Besides, I would have burned in Hell for all eternity if I killed myself and that would be terrible...

Suicide is never the answer, yes I have been so upset I was driven to it, but even I was able to escape my seemingly inescapable problems...

[ 02-21-2003, 10:39 PM: Message edited by: MK ]

MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 02-21-2003 10:38 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
AnnieKat, I just read your posts, please don't kill yourself. I know that life seems like a land of 100% despair sometimes, but trust me, death isn't the answer...

I said this in the other suicide topic we had before:

You think your problems are bad now? Kill yourself, you go to Hell for all eternity, once you arrive in that state, you'll realize your problems on Earth weren't so bad...

I'm glad you're still alive AnnieKat, please don't kill yourself, I actually like you...

And back to the post by someone, don't remember who, that medication doesn't stop people from wanting to kill yourself, trust me, from experience, it can make you not want to kill yourself, not always, but it can...

It might work indirectly, say you want to die cause you're scared of everything, well, the right pills can make you not scared of everything, and then the want to end your life is gone...

AnnieKat
Suicidal Failure
Member # 3202

Member Rated:
posted 02-21-2003 10:58 PM      Profile for AnnieKat   Author's Homepage   Email AnnieKat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MK:

You think your problems are bad now? Kill yourself, you go to Hell for all eternity, once you arrive in that state, you'll realize your problems on Earth weren't so bad...

Heh, I'm Episcopalian. We don't believe in Hell.

EDIT: Well, I don't know what the official policy on that is, but nobody I know does...

[ 02-21-2003, 11:07 PM: Message edited by: AnnieKat ]

- - - - -

Anxious Clock
President Taft
Member # 1159

Member Rated:
posted 02-21-2003 11:03 PM      Profile for Anxious Clock     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Heh, I'm Episcopalian. We don't believe in Hell.

I'm Episcopalian too, and I'm really not sure what the fuck you're talking about.

[ 02-21-2003, 11:04 PM: Message edited by: Anxious Clock ]

- - - - -
Mr. K: omg nintendolover that shiz iz nawt k00l i m gonna bann j00 fuxx0rz!!!11!! - Mr. K to Nintendolover

The Muffin King
Farting Nudist
Member # 2240

Member Rated:
posted 02-21-2003 11:06 PM      Profile for The Muffin King   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It doesn't matter; according to the Koran you're all infidels and are going to Hell anyways.

[ 02-21-2003, 11:07 PM: Message edited by: The Muffin King ]

Porygone
The Goatse Man
Member # 805

Member Rated:
posted 02-21-2003 11:09 PM      Profile for Porygone   Email Porygone   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I just checked out Episcopalian.org, and while I only looked at it for about thirty seconds, it did mention Hell quite a bit when I searched for it.

- - - - -
YOU'RE WINNER!

pkthunder
I look like your mom.
Member # 67

Member Rated:
posted 02-21-2003 11:42 PM      Profile for pkthunder   Author's Homepage   Email pkthunder   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I'm pretty sure Episcopalians have a Hell, its dem Jews that don't believe in it.

Aren't Espicopalians just Catholics that can divorce?

From: Broomfield, CO | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
EspeonNidoking
warcraft 3
Member # 2028

posted 02-21-2003 11:46 PM      Profile for EspeonNidoking   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
anniekat, you're a really freaky kid.

and i bet you made that stuff up...we gotta wait to see if Rolken confirms.

- - - - -

$$Bling Bling$$" ~Jman

Mentar the Malady Monkey
worst username ever
Member # 1182

Member Rated:
posted 02-22-2003 12:12 AM      Profile for Mentar the Malady Monkey   Email Mentar the Malady Monkey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This was a decent topic until everyone and their mom fucked it up.
Tghost
Farting Nudist
Member # 1418

Member Rated:
posted 02-22-2003 12:17 AM      Profile for Tghost   Author's Homepage   Email Tghost   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Correction, this was a decent topic until everybody chimed in with "When mummy threw my toys away, I thought of killing myself".

Suicide is a permenant solution to an often imagined or just temporary problem.

From: Auckland, New Zealand | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mentar the Malady Monkey
worst username ever
Member # 1182

Member Rated:
posted 02-22-2003 12:25 AM      Profile for Mentar the Malady Monkey   Email Mentar the Malady Monkey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ever hear the phrase "hard work pays off in the future, laziness pays off now?" Replace "hard word" with "life" and "laziness" with "suicide", and there's your answer. (Not justifying suicide, just thought this might be noteworthy/a good prompt for discussion/etc.)

I'll give you that the people who bitched in such a manner came off as pathetic, even if such a generalization includes me.

- - - - -
WHAT.

Badcrow
Cute Fluffy Squirrel
Member # 684

Member Rated:
posted 02-22-2003 12:48 AM      Profile for Badcrow     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*insert thrax reply that makes him feel beter about the life he lives.*

All times are ET (US)
This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2  3 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.