The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » The Courtyard   » Karp Park   » The Ask pkthunder Thread =\ (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: The Ask pkthunder Thread =\
EspeonNidoking
warcraft 3
Member # 2028

posted 11-12-2002 08:11 PM      Profile for EspeonNidoking   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
since pkthunder is a girl and is older than me, and is mature i just had a question.

my sister talks to me on AIM, and omg she spells "come" "cum" like

"OMG GRANDMA IS CUMMING THIS SUMMER!"

i'm all like "=\"

so should i mention this to her? and be like "uh it's a bad word?"

or not say anything...she's 12. =\

[ 11-12-2002, 09:20 PM: Message edited by: EspeonNidoking ]

- - - - -
"Yeah, my pubic hair has dollar signs trimmed in it!

$$Bling Bling$$" ~Jman

From: Summit,New Jersey, Tampa, Fl, and Rindge, NH | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mentar the Malady Monkey
worst username ever
Member # 1182

Member Rated:
posted 11-12-2002 08:25 PM      Profile for Mentar the Malady Monkey   Email Mentar the Malady Monkey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Say something. Wouldn't want her statements to be taken the wrong way.

Edit: Wow, I just responded in a thread addressed to someone else - an advice thread, no less. Someone, please remind me what a fucking moron I am.

[ 11-12-2002, 09:39 PM: Message edited by: Mentar the Malady Monkey ]

- - - - -
WHAT.

From: Pandemonium, HL, Hades | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 11-12-2002 09:08 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
pkthunder, I've got a question for ya too... do you ever get on AOL IM, and if so, what nickname do you use, I'd just like to say hi sometime, we never really did the traditional

MK: hi
pkthunder: hi

thing...

Anthrax
Ultimate Authoritative Power in the Universe
Member # 335

Member Rated:
posted 11-12-2002 09:17 PM      Profile for Anthrax   Author's Homepage   Email Anthrax   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey, yeah, pkthunder, how come nobody here likes me any more? This has been bugging me lately and I figured you'd be the one to ask.
From: Somebody put shit in my pants! | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
EspeonNidoking
warcraft 3
Member # 2028

posted 11-12-2002 09:18 PM      Profile for EspeonNidoking   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
MK hijacked my thead [Frown] !!!

- - - - -

$$Bling Bling$$" ~Jman

From: Summit,New Jersey, Tampa, Fl, and Rindge, NH | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sage
Farting Nudist
Member # 1818

Member Rated:
posted 11-12-2002 10:21 PM      Profile for Sage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
MK, I'd like to do the traditional eGreeting conversation with you, please private message me if you're interested. Thanks.
From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
ceoalex316
Time for the flaming leprosy party
Member # 338

posted 11-12-2002 10:56 PM      Profile for ceoalex316     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Dude, she is your younger sister. You shouldn't be embarrassed.

- - - - -
Maximum Penetration Industries.

EspeonNidoking
warcraft 3
Member # 2028

posted 11-12-2002 10:58 PM      Profile for EspeonNidoking   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
well if i knew if she's had sexual orientation or not it would be a different story...but i'm to embarassed to even ask that. XD

- - - - -

$$Bling Bling$$" ~Jman

Rei the Giant Koffing
Farting Nudist
Member # 1909

Member Rated:
posted 11-13-2002 01:16 AM      Profile for Rei the Giant Koffing   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Rei...is confused.
From: Americas b0rked penis | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Donald
Bob the Builder
Member # 1551

Member Rated:
posted 11-13-2002 10:10 AM      Profile for Donald   Email Donald      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
REI kicked itself in the crotch! Oh my!
From: In your girl's panties | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
Boodabonzi
like a virgin
Member # 2958

Member Rated:
posted 11-13-2002 11:27 AM      Profile for Boodabonzi   Email Boodabonzi   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey, yeah, pkthunder, how come nobody here likes me any more?

Scanning your privates couldn't hurt........

- - - - -
OK, I know I'm probably not the nicest Pokemon Trainer when it comes to giving advice, and if I get flamed on this, it is probably well deserved. So here goes...

From: Hitchin - biggest little shanty town in all of England | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
veloS
8=D~~O:
Member # 2636

Member Rated:
posted 11-13-2002 01:24 PM      Profile for veloS     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I like you, Anthrax... eventhough you're not the band nor the disease. You always post nice pics and shit. And that's what Karp Park's for. [Wink]

- - - - -
www.mightyrhapsody.com

Kingler
Farting Nudist
Member # 2316

Member Rated:
posted 11-13-2002 01:32 PM      Profile for Kingler   Email Kingler   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I would definately tell her to spell it right. If she writes a note to a guy at class it might be misconstrued as a come on and cause date rapage.

- - - - -
arise chicken, arise

From: Arlington, TX | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
pkthunder
I look like your mom.
Member # 67

Member Rated:
posted 11-13-2002 01:47 PM      Profile for pkthunder   Author's Homepage   Email pkthunder   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
so should i mention this to her? and be like "uh it's a bad word?"

Yes.

do you ever get on AOL IM

Sometimes.

what nickname do you use

Click the .

Hey, yeah, pkthunder, how come nobody here likes me any more?

Sorry, hadn't noticed. I still like you. It's only been ceoalex316 that's been getting on my nerves lately.

From: Broomfield, CO | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Psybro
Half Psyduck. Half Slowbro. All cop.
Member # 290

Member Rated:
posted 11-13-2002 01:56 PM      Profile for Psybro   Email Psybro   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Dear pkthunder,
Will you go out with my mate?

From: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
ceoalex316
Member # 338

posted 11-13-2002 02:30 PM      Profile for ceoalex316     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pkthunder:
Sorry, hadn't noticed. I still like you. It's only been ceoalex316 that's been getting on my nerves lately.

I have that kind of effect on people. It's only cause I disagreed with her in two topics.

- - - - -

IceHawk78
NOBODY IMPORTANT
Member # 1699

Member Rated:
posted 11-13-2002 04:23 PM      Profile for IceHawk78   Author's Homepage   Email IceHawk78   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
No, it's 'cause you disagreed with bad logic, and then questioned her logic.
ceoalex316
Member # 338

posted 11-13-2002 04:37 PM      Profile for ceoalex316     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If you want to argue with me about my logic, do it in the topic in which you disagree with me. And at least back up your statment.

EN/DL if you're thinking of posting in reasponse to this, please don't.

- - - - -

EspeonNidoking
warcraft 3
Member # 2028

posted 11-13-2002 05:38 PM      Profile for EspeonNidoking   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
k [Frown]

- - - - -

$$Bling Bling$$" ~Jman

Ancient Egyptian Cat-Gonk
Happy Good Times Fortune Happiness Happity Hocks Cat-Gonk Happifier
Member # 14

Member Rated:
posted 11-13-2002 08:15 PM      Profile for Ancient Egyptian Cat-Gonk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Dear pkthunder (as opposed to dear thrax and jumpy, as the latter isn't around anymore).

Why is it that whenever you kill a mosquito it leaves a black stain on your hands, almost like the thing was covered in ink?

- - - - -
http://www.livejournal.com/users/jetblackvalias

From: Perth, Western Australia. | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
EspeonNidoking
warcraft 3
Member # 2028

posted 11-13-2002 08:25 PM      Profile for EspeonNidoking   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
gonk you forgot to pour a 40 on the dirt for our brotha. =\

- - - - -

$$Bling Bling$$" ~Jman

ceoalex316
Member # 338

posted 11-13-2002 08:53 PM      Profile for ceoalex316     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ancient Egyptian Cat-Gonk:
Dear pkthunder (as opposed to dear thrax and jumpy, as the latter isn't around anymore).

Why is it that whenever you kill a mosquito it leaves a black stain on your hands, almost like the thing was covered in ink?

Thats the blood.

You can't just force a topic on to a person and expect them to answer all your retared queastions.

BTW, is there possible anyway to get a girl to go into "I just want to give you head once and never speak to you again" mode?

Land und Leute
HETEROSEXUAL
Member # 1040

Member Rated:
posted 11-13-2002 08:59 PM      Profile for Land und Leute   Email Land und Leute   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ceoalex316:
[QUOTE]You can't just force a topic on to a person and expect them to answer all your retared queastions.

BTW, is there possible anyway to get a girl to go into "I just want to give you head once and never speak to you again" mode?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!

- - - - -
theclaw: I can't rate myself!!

EspeonNidoking
warcraft 3
Member # 2028

posted 11-13-2002 09:15 PM      Profile for EspeonNidoking   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ceoalex this is ask pkthunder not ceoalex! > [Embarrassed] !!!

- - - - -

$$Bling Bling$$" ~Jman

Porygone
The Goatse Man
Member # 805

Member Rated:
posted 11-13-2002 09:45 PM      Profile for Porygone   Email Porygone   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

Only once?

- - - - -
YOU'RE WINNER!

From: Celadon City Gym | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
ceoalex316
Member # 338

posted 11-13-2002 10:02 PM      Profile for ceoalex316     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thats the whole point here, I'm trying to go no strings attached.

- - - - -

pkthunder
I look like your mom.
Member # 67

Member Rated:
posted 11-14-2002 12:32 PM      Profile for pkthunder   Author's Homepage   Email pkthunder   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

Are you talking about the stuff that looks like toner? It's just particulate air pollution. Soot and stuff. Mosquitoes that live in rural areas don't leave that. [Wink]

No. Nothing definite. Too many variables involved.

veloS
8=D~~O:
Member # 2636

Member Rated:
posted 11-14-2002 01:20 PM      Profile for veloS     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Pkthunder, are you going to buy Ru/Sa?

What's your favourite videogame?

Are you a virgin?

Am I getting too personal?

Do you now what Mr.K looks like?

Can I be your special friend? [Big Grin]

- - - - -
www.mightyrhapsody.com

Boodabonzi
like a virgin
Member # 2958

Member Rated:
posted 11-14-2002 01:27 PM      Profile for Boodabonzi   Email Boodabonzi   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Dear pkthunder,

Nah man! You gotta ask if she fancies him first! You're gonna make him look like a right bender!

- - - - -
OK, I know I'm probably not the nicest Pokemon Trainer when it comes to giving advice, and if I get flamed on this, it is probably well deserved. So here goes...

From: Hitchin - biggest little shanty town in all of England | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
pkthunder
I look like your mom.
Member # 67

Member Rated:
posted 11-14-2002 04:02 PM      Profile for pkthunder   Author's Homepage   Email pkthunder   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Pkthunder, are you going to buy Ru/Sa?
What's your favourite videogame?
Are you a virgin?
Am I getting too personal?
Do you now what Mr.K looks like?
Can I be your special friend? [Big Grin]

• I don't know what that is.
  • Hmmm... there are many I like. Zelda:TOOT, Chrono Trigger, and Tetris probably top the list.
  • No.
  • No.

• No.
Sorry I forgot about this one. Probably not. I don't like long-distance relationships.

[ 11-14-2002, 10:02 PM: Message edited by: pkthunder ]

ceoalex316
Member # 338

posted 11-14-2002 04:45 PM      Profile for ceoalex316     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Is Mr. K a pedophile?

Old guy, creates a kids website, gotta wonder....

- - - - -

pkthunder
I look like your mom.
Member # 67

Member Rated:
posted 11-14-2002 05:56 PM      Profile for pkthunder   Author's Homepage   Email pkthunder   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
No. The thought never crossed my mind.
ceoalex316
Member # 338

posted 11-14-2002 06:11 PM      Profile for ceoalex316     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Might as well ask more than one question instead of posting more than one thread.

What was your saddest movie moment?

What is your favorite store?

Have you ever used a vibrating controller to sexually stimulate yourself.

Do you know that you get perverted questions because you are the only proven hot girl (hopefully cfalcons word is good enough) on the forum?

Why is it that girls can blame everything on PMS, but I can't blame my penis?

- - - - -

EspeonNidoking
warcraft 3
Member # 2028

posted 11-14-2002 06:28 PM      Profile for EspeonNidoking   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
let's see how personal pkthunder gets =o

- - - - -

$$Bling Bling$$" ~Jman

IceHawk78
NOBODY IMPORTANT
Member # 1699

Member Rated:
posted 11-14-2002 07:07 PM      Profile for IceHawk78   Author's Homepage   Email IceHawk78   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well, hell, you want personal?

How many orgasms did you get when you rode cfalcon?
How many orgasms did you get when you saw PikaCharma's tits?
How many orgasms dod you get when you saw that I posted to this thread?
How many times will you have to answer lamed assed questions about orgasms will it take to shut these dumb fucks up?

Please note that the only question that I want an answer for is the last.

Anthrax
Ultimate Authoritative Power in the Universe
Member # 335

Member Rated:
posted 11-14-2002 07:45 PM      Profile for Anthrax   Author's Homepage   Email Anthrax   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Wow.

Just... wow.

From: Somebody put shit in my pants! | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
pkthunder
I look like your mom.
Member # 67

Member Rated:
posted 11-14-2002 10:01 PM      Profile for pkthunder   Author's Homepage   Email pkthunder   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What was your saddest movie moment?

I remember I cried when Mufasa died. I cried when Rhett left Scarlet. I've seen probably over 600 movies. Its hard to pull from that big of a database.

What is your favorite store?

Target. More easy ones, please.

Have you ever used a vibrating controller to sexually stimulate yourself.

Yes.

Why is it that girls can blame everything on PMS, but I can't blame my penis?

You'd be surprised at how much we blame on your penis.

How many orgasms did you get when you rode cfalcon?

In total, on average, or the highest number in one incident?

How many orgasms did you get when you saw PikaCharma's tits?

How hard is it to get a hold of a digital camera? That scan was horrible.

How many orgasms dod you get when you saw that I posted to this thread?

None. Sorry.

How many times will you have to answer lamed assed questions about orgasms will it take to shut these dumb fucks up?

Shit, like you won't read my answers.

New Guy
Farting Nudist
Member # 692

Member Rated:
posted 11-14-2002 11:24 PM      Profile for New Guy   Email New Guy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Should spell check be brought back to the forums?

Do you beleive that everyone has a soulmate?

Do you beleive that everyone has a soul?

What is the air-speed velocity of an unencumbered swallo?

Ru/Sa is the next set of pokemon games, btw. Ruby and Sapphire.

Add on: What's so funny about ceoalex8675309 in the leadership thread?

[ 11-14-2002, 11:32 PM: Message edited by: New Guy ]

- - - - -
@!!**... I forgot my chain saw!-Satan

EspeonNidoking
warcraft 3
Member # 2028

posted 11-14-2002 11:52 PM      Profile for EspeonNidoking   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
so what we NOW know is that she's mated with cfalcon more than once! nice!

kinky girl she is o_O

- - - - -

$$Bling Bling$$" ~Jman

veloS
8=D~~O:
Member # 2636

Member Rated:
posted 11-15-2002 04:06 AM      Profile for veloS     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I like pkthunder. [Big Grin]

Who doesn't. [Roll Eyes]

She doesn't want to be my special friend... [Frown]
She doesn't know what Ru/Sa is... [Frown]

Ah, well... [Wink]

- - - - -
www.mightyrhapsody.com

pkthunder
I look like your mom.
Member # 67

Member Rated:
posted 11-15-2002 07:34 AM      Profile for pkthunder   Author's Homepage   Email pkthunder   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Should spell check be brought back to the forums?

Only if people are going to use it.

No. Would you use spell check? *believe

Do you beleive that everyone has a soul?

Yes.

What is the air-speed velocity of an unencumbered swallo?

I don't know.

Ru/Sa is the next set of pokemon games, btw. Ruby and Sapphire.

I thought that's what it was, cause I vaguely remember someone talking about it before. I might get it. If it requires a Gameboy Advance, I'll need one of those first (pink, please), and then I might get Sapphire, because I like blue things.

What's so funny about ceoalex8675309 in the leadership thread?

8675309 is Jenny's phone number.

so what we NOW know is that she's mated with cfalcon more than once! nice!

Hello, we were together, like, five years.

Wasn't this supposed to be me doling out advice?

Coxy
Hulkamania has run wild over me.
Member # 2297

Member Rated:
posted 11-15-2002 08:12 AM      Profile for Coxy   Email Coxy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:

Wasn't this supposed to be me doling out advice?

Apparently not.

- - - - -
I love nintendolover, but only in a strictly platonic sense.

dr.steelix
Farting Nudist
Member # 2734

Member Rated:
posted 11-15-2002 08:24 AM      Profile for dr.steelix     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
1) Who is Jenny?
2) Can you please teach me how to make Apache/1.3.24 (win32) modules in a fast and fun way?
3) Should I upgrade to Apache/1.3.27?

[ 11-15-2002, 12:51 PM: Message edited by: dr.steelix ]

- - - - -
i am sorry

Donald
Bob the Builder
Member # 1551

Member Rated:
posted 11-15-2002 10:40 AM      Profile for Donald   Email Donald      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
I thought that's what it was, cause I vaguely remember someone talking about it before. I might get it. If it requires a Gameboy Advance, I'll need one of those first (pink, please), and then I might get Sapphire, because I like blue things.

Yeah, a GBA is required to play Sapphire.

Ah, another person who loves blue things... :* (just kidding)

From: In your girl's panties | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
pkthunder
I look like your mom.
Member # 67

Member Rated:
posted 11-15-2002 12:48 PM      Profile for pkthunder   Author's Homepage   Email pkthunder   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Make sure your sound is on.

I know nothing about Apache.

EDIT: I also found out, by using Google to find a good Jenny web page, that 8675309 is prime. Neato.

[ 11-15-2002, 12:49 PM: Message edited by: pkthunder ]

ceoalex316
Member # 338

posted 11-15-2002 02:24 PM      Profile for ceoalex316     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:

No. Would you use spell check? *believe

Is it because cfalcon broke up with you?

Do you do nothing all day, or do you have access to the Internet a lot?

Have you had sex with anyone besides cfalcon?

Would you got out with someone who is not a dork? (No offense to cfalcon, but pkthunder called you a dork when she posted the difference between nerds and dorks.)

Why don't I have an "ask ceoalex316" thread?

Why are you answering such personal questions on the Internet?

- - - - -

pkthunder
I look like your mom.
Member # 67

Member Rated:
posted 11-15-2002 03:56 PM      Profile for pkthunder   Author's Homepage   Email pkthunder   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Is it because cfalcon broke up with you?
Do you do nothing all day, or do you have access to the Internet a lot?
Have you had sex with anyone besides cfalcon?
Would you got out with someone who is not a dork? (No offense to cfalcon, but pkthunder called you a dork when she posted the difference between nerds and dorks.)
Why don't I have an "ask ceoalex316" thread?
Why are you answering such personal questions on the Internet?
[/QUOTE]

No.
I have ethernet at work and cable modem at home.
Yes.
Maybe, but I prefer dorks.
Because after the Enron scandal, people don't trust CEOs.
I'm very candid about my life. I often make the mistake of sharing this information with people who don't want to hear.

IceHawk78
NOBODY IMPORTANT
Member # 1699

Member Rated:
posted 11-15-2002 04:07 PM      Profile for IceHawk78   Author's Homepage   Email IceHawk78   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Are you candid about your life all the time, or just online? I would have thought that it was the anonymity that most of us use as a shield.
EspeonNidoking
warcraft 3
Member # 2028

posted 11-15-2002 04:10 PM      Profile for EspeonNidoking   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
(ppssst...someone ask her what position [Wink] )

*runz*

- - - - -

$$Bling Bling$$" ~Jman

ceoalex316
Member # 338

posted 11-15-2002 04:31 PM      Profile for ceoalex316     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
[qb]
I'm very candid about my life. I often make the mistake of sharing this information with people who don't want to hear.

I'll listen to anything as long as you don't degrade yourself.

- - - - -

All times are ET (US)
This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2  3 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.