The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Onix Annex   » Azure Pokemon Center   » XD - They appear to have fixed the ball bug

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: XD - They appear to have fixed the ball bug
Bugcatcher Ed
Farting Nudist
Member # 3289

Member Rated:
posted 10-13-2005 04:28 PM      Profile for Bugcatcher Ed     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
In Colosseum, there was a bug that allowed you to use any ball without depleting its stock. This was very useful, I caught all my pokemon after I found out about this with my single masterball. [Wink] [Cool] However, they appear to have fixed this in Gales of Darkness. [Frown] [Mad] [Frown]
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 10-14-2005 03:49 AM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Too bad [Frown]

Oh, BTW, I just beat XD within the hour, great game!

Word of advice, when facing the final badguy (you'll know him when you see him and have prior warning before the confrontation) seriously bring at least 50 timer balls to play it safe. I'd really recommend 99 and make your life easier.

CHaRiZaRd
Farting Nudist
Member # 994

Member Rated:
posted 10-14-2005 09:01 AM      Profile for CHaRiZaRd   Author's Homepage   Email CHaRiZaRd   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MK:

Oh, BTW, I just beat XD within the hour, great game!

um "great game" what? did you not notice the flagrant assraping that multiplayer battles received?

and how about the shitty-as-hell sound effects and battle animations? sit stadium 2 and colo/XD side-by-side and you'll know what I'm talking about.

Great game my ass.

[ 10-14-2005, 09:02 AM: Message edited by: CHaRiZaRd ]

Kingler
Farting Nudist
Member # 2316

Member Rated:
posted 10-18-2005 12:14 PM      Profile for Kingler   Email Kingler   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i've been using colosseum to play 4 person battles with my buds. now we got 4 person 1v1 battles to do. i find that sexy. the graphics do suck compared to stadium 2 fo sho.

- - - - -
arise chicken, arise

From: Arlington, TX | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.