The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Onix Annex   » Azure Pokemon Center   » Ruby Version Master Ball!?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ruby Version Master Ball!?
theclaw
Farting Nudist
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
posted 05-26-2003 03:14 PM      Profile for theclaw   Author's Homepage   Email theclaw   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I've been playing the game and have 14 level 50 battle tower wins, 2 entries in the hall of fame AND have caught both Groudon and Rayquaza.
But I still cannot find the Master Ball!
Where is it? [Confused]

- - - - -
Come to my web site at http://geocities.com/theclaw135 . My message board is at http://pub081.ezboard.com/btheclaw135selectriccastle.

From: Pokemon World | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Barrierd
I have a colony of shrimp living in my bladder
Member # 3132

Member Rated:
posted 05-26-2003 03:18 PM      Profile for Barrierd   Email Barrierd   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It's actually waaaaaaaaaaay back in the Team Magma's base (the one that was originally close to training Wailmer). I heard that you only have one chance to get it, but you might be able to sniff around the base again.

- - - - -
Where are my bitches

From: Victoria, B.C., Canada | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Twinkle
I'm feeling fat and sassy~!
Member # 1690

Member Rated:
posted 05-26-2003 09:17 PM      Profile for Twinkle        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Nope. I made the same mistake. It seals up after you finish there, whether you've gotten the ball or not. Sorry.

- - - - -
Hich loch faauto noxlattoyen.

MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 05-26-2003 09:23 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This guy I know in real life also failed to get the Master Ball, but I got it, whahaha.

Yeah, if you fail to get it when you're in there, you never have another chance...

JP Nogueira
Farting Nudist
Member # 962

Member Rated:
posted 05-27-2003 11:23 AM      Profile for JP Nogueira   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Lilycove Mall Loto Ticket

- - - - -
----======= (o)
JP Noga
Gym Leader from Brazil

Ferquin
Farting Nudist
Member # 3269

Member Rated:
posted 05-27-2003 09:30 PM      Profile for Ferquin   Author's Homepage   Email Ferquin   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah, like anybody actually wins that lotto. Face it, you're screwed, Chester.

- - - - -
Ferquin N.C. Root
The Ferquinarium

From: Renton, WA, USA | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Uiru
Sketch Molester
Member # 437

Member Rated:
posted 05-28-2003 12:52 AM      Profile for Uiru   Author's Homepage   Email Uiru   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I matched three numbers once... got an EXP. Share.
~Uiru

- - - - -
TIDUDSOFIEIHUGHEXXXC: "maybe he will let you touch his blow up do"

AFRO NOOOOOOO!!!

From: the floating castle of Newfoundland | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 05-29-2003 02:02 AM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I won a Master Ball on a Gold/Silver ROM once...

So where exactly in the Aqua/Magma base is the Master Ball?

- - - - -
"Anybody gone into Whole Foods lately and see what they charge for arugula?"
-- Barack Obama, campaigning in Iowa

MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 05-29-2003 07:40 AM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It's just an item you find on the floor, at least it is in the Ruby version. In Ruby it was mixed in with 4 Pokéball lookin items, 2 of which turned out to be Electrode...
Porygone
The Goatse Man
Member # 805

Member Rated:
posted 05-29-2003 07:59 AM      Profile for Porygone   Email Porygone   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Same with Sapphire, IIRC.

- - - - -
YOU'RE WINNER!

From: Celadon City Gym | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
Whiner
Member # 1465

Member Rated:
posted 05-30-2003 08:20 PM      Profile for 137   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
HAHA!! You can get another EXP. Share? Mine seems to have disappeared. I looked everywhere. The last time I saw it my Nincada was holding it right before he evolved. I don't know if held items disappear then (cause it's kind of a weird evolution trick) or what, and I haven't tested it with a berry and another Nincada cause the whole experience just made me sick to my stomach. Blaziken evolved after the same fight, so that might have something to do with it. I'd bring it to the Research Dept., but I'd feel bad cause I'm too lazy to set all that up myself.
From: Space. Like, outer space. | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged
Haruka
Farting Nudist
Member # 3300

Member Rated:
posted 05-30-2003 11:43 PM      Profile for Haruka   Email Haruka   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hmm, well I made a Nincada and evolved it while it was holding the EXP Share and the Ninjask had it but the Shedinja did not. Could you be more specific on the battle? Who finished off the last foe, what who was holding etc.
Whiner
Member # 1465

Member Rated:
posted 05-31-2003 03:45 AM      Profile for 137   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I know for a fact that Blaziken carried the whole fight, and I think he was holding Charcoal. But I don't see why it would be relevant. It was a random battle, so just one foe poke, and whateverthefuckitisthatevolvesintoBlaziken went level 36 the same fight Nincada went level 20. Good luck.
From: Space. Like, outer space. | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.