The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Onix Annex   » Azure Pokemon Center   » Pokemon Box announced for Game Cube (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Pokemon Box announced for Game Cube
Porygone
The Goatse Man
Member # 805

Member Rated:
posted 04-15-2003 11:02 AM      Profile for Porygone   Email Porygone   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It's basically a very large PC. Yay.

Click.

EDIT: Damn typo in an otherwise perfect post.

[ 04-15-2003, 11:03 AM: Message edited by: Porygone ]

- - - - -
YOU'RE WINNER!

From: Celadon City Gym | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
The Muffin King
Farting Nudist
Member # 2240

Member Rated:
posted 04-15-2003 11:15 AM      Profile for The Muffin King   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oh cum the fuck on.

Nintendo just got so much fucking lamer.

Zeni
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 3109

Member Rated:
posted 04-15-2003 04:16 PM      Profile for Zeni     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This could be a way to get old rbgs pokemon. *wishful thinking*

- - - - -
Every second, a woman has a baby.
Our job is to find this woman and stop her.

Uiru
Sketch Molester
Member # 437

Member Rated:
posted 04-15-2003 04:17 PM      Profile for Uiru   Author's Homepage   Email Uiru   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I dunno, my hopelessly optimistic interpretation of "a GameCube expansion disk designed to add to your adventures in the Game Boy Advance Ruby & Saphire titles" is "Uiru gets his Butterfree with super-accurate Stun Spore and Sleep Powder". Even if it is just the Pokémon Storage System in GameCube style, remember how insanely useful the labs were in the Stadium games?

Also, look: it's coming with a Mem Card 59 (for about the price of a Mem Card 59). Presumably, this game/app will take a considerable amount of space. What's it saving? 1500 Pokémon. I don't think it takes a third of a kilobyte to store one Pokémon's data. There could very well be something more to this.

Oh, and maybe you haven't noticed, but that's a POKéMON CRYSTAL game pak on one of those screens. Hmm.
~Uiru

[ 04-15-2003, 04:20 PM: Message edited by: Uiru ]

- - - - -
TIDUDSOFIEIHUGHEXXXC: "maybe he will let you touch his blow up do"

AFRO NOOOOOOO!!!

From: the floating castle of Newfoundland | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Ferquin
Farting Nudist
Member # 3269

Member Rated:
posted 04-15-2003 04:24 PM      Profile for Ferquin   Author's Homepage   Email Ferquin   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Good point Uiru. This may finally be that legit way to import my lovely lovely Snorlax into my Ruby game.

- - - - -
Ferquin N.C. Root
The Ferquinarium

From: Renton, WA, USA | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Uiru
Sketch Molester
Member # 437

Member Rated:
posted 04-15-2003 04:32 PM      Profile for Uiru   Author's Homepage   Email Uiru   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
There ain't nothing lovely about Snorlax. [Razz]

The problem with RBYGSC -> RS conversion, though, are the stats. Maybe they'll lop all the Stat EXP off, translate the IVs and let you retrain? Maybe they'll only allow Pokémon with no prior stat EXP? Or perhaps the older games are used simply to unlock new Pokémon in RS. Who knows. Regardless, that's a Crystal game pak on that screenshot, and if the screen was any better I'd be going over that list of Pokémon with a katakana table looking for names that shouldn't be there.
~Uiru

- - - - -

AFRO NOOOOOOO!!!

Porygone
The Goatse Man
Member # 805

Member Rated:
posted 04-15-2003 04:55 PM      Profile for Porygone   Email Porygone   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Uiru:
Even if it is just the Pokémon Storage System in GameCube style, remember how insanely useful the labs were in the Stadium games?

Oh, and maybe you haven't noticed, but that's a POKéMON CRYSTAL game pak on one of those screens. Hmm.

Yeah, I remember how helpful they were for sorting out Pokemon based on stats and determining DVs and all, but my problem with it seems to be JUST a Stadium PC. I was hoping for just a bit more.

And no, I didn't notice it had a Pokemon Crystal Game Pak on one of the screens. Pokemon Box just got more interesting.

*wants his old friends to meet him again in Hoenn*

- - - - -
YOU'RE WINNER!

Coxy
Hulkamania has run wild over me.
Member # 2297

Member Rated:
posted 04-15-2003 09:08 PM      Profile for Coxy   Email Coxy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If it's as useful as the Poké Lab in PS2, then I'm there.

Linking up with the old versions sounds even better.

- - - - -
I love nintendolover, but only in a strictly platonic sense.

10,000Lb.Snorlax
loves long time.
Member # 13

Member Rated:
posted 04-15-2003 09:24 PM      Profile for 10,000Lb.Snorlax   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That looks dumb
veloS
8=D~~O:
Member # 2636

Member Rated:
posted 04-16-2003 06:24 AM      Profile for veloS     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thank God we won't have to pay the normal NGC price for this handy piece o'software.

I don't mind this at all.

- - - - -
www.mightyrhapsody.com

JP Nogueira
Farting Nudist
Member # 962

Member Rated:
posted 04-16-2003 11:48 AM      Profile for JP Nogueira   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Porygone:

And no, I didn't notice it had a Pokemon Crystal Game Pak on one of the screens. Pokemon Box just got more interesting.

*wants his old friends to meet him again in Hoenn*

Oo'
You're right Oo'
It really seems a Crystal Gamepak in that picture Oo'

WTF! XD

- - - - -
----======= (o)
JP Noga
Gym Leader from Brazil

White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 04-16-2003 02:16 PM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Uiru, are you sure (with the low quality of the picture) that it's not a Sapphire game pak?
Porygone
The Goatse Man
Member # 805

Member Rated:
posted 04-16-2003 02:24 PM      Profile for Porygone   Email Porygone   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by White Cat:
Uiru, are you sure (with the low quality of the picture) that it's not a Sapphire game pak?

Looks to me like its a Crystal Game Pak. The Sapphire Pak is a dark blue colour. In the PS2 PC, the Crystal Pak shows up as a Game Pak with a bright blue sticker on front, similiar to what is shown in the pic. Furthermore, the Game Pak in question is also square shaped, with a square 'indent' in the corner, very similiar to the original Game Boy cartridges. Pokemon Sapphire, being a Game Boy Advance game, would be more likely to show up as a rectangular cartridge, and wouldn't have a corner like that.

- - - - -
YOU'RE WINNER!

MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 04-16-2003 03:42 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Which picture? I don't seen ANY gameboy pkmn game in the background...

- - - - -
even my mother thinks i'm an idiot

Porygone
The Goatse Man
Member # 805

Member Rated:
posted 04-16-2003 03:45 PM      Profile for Porygone   Email Porygone   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The third pic. The "Poke-spreadsheet".

Check the upper left corner. Yeah.

- - - - -
YOU'RE WINNER!

Crimzonite
Farting Nudist
Member # 307

Member Rated:
posted 04-16-2003 04:30 PM      Profile for Crimzonite     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
But is it possible to have a regular Gameboy cartridge and the GBA-GC link cable on at the same time? I admit that I don't have a GBA-GC link cable, therefore I don't know if it blocks the cartridge slot or not.
Porygone
The Goatse Man
Member # 805

Member Rated:
posted 04-16-2003 05:35 PM      Profile for Porygone   Email Porygone   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Also this.

- - - - -
YOU'RE WINNER!

Ferquin
Farting Nudist
Member # 3269

Member Rated:
posted 04-16-2003 09:28 PM      Profile for Ferquin   Author's Homepage   Email Ferquin   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Argh! A month away! And so close to Eł! I'm sure we'll see it in action around that time.

But if this turns out to be another Snap game or Hey You, Pikachu, I'm gonna be so pissed.

- - - - -
Ferquin N.C. Root
The Ferquinarium

Crimzonite
Farting Nudist
Member # 307

Member Rated:
posted 04-17-2003 07:18 AM      Profile for Crimzonite     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Porygone:
Also this.

*shrugs* Palette has said for at least a month now that there will be a second Pokemon Gamecube game due out in December or thereabouts.

Edit: Here's Palette's listing for Pokemon Box Ruby & Sapphire ... http://www.pokepale.com/game/gc_poke3.htm

And here's the listing for the second game ...
http://www.pokepale.com/game/gc_poke4.htm

[ 04-17-2003, 07:21 AM: Message edited by: Crimzonite ]

JP Nogueira
Farting Nudist
Member # 962

Member Rated:
posted 04-17-2003 07:50 AM      Profile for JP Nogueira   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crimzonite:
But is it possible to have a regular Gameboy cartridge and the GBA-GC link cable on at the same time? I admit that I don't have a GBA-GC link cable, therefore I don't know if it blocks the cartridge slot or not.

Yes, you can use GBA-GC Link Cable with an old cartridge. So... perhaps you can use Pokémon Box to arrange your old pokémon in old games, without sending them to RS versions.

- - - - -
----======= (o)
JP Noga
Gym Leader from Brazil

Rolken
Vulcan
Member # 7

Member Rated:
posted 04-17-2003 10:08 AM      Profile for Rolken   Author's Homepage   Email Rolken   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It'd seem somewhat silly to store metallics and gematics Pokemon on the same memory card without the ability to interchange them.

Looks to me like Nintendo's leveraging metallics trading to get hapless fans to buy a Cube.

Ferquin
Farting Nudist
Member # 3269

Member Rated:
posted 04-17-2003 12:45 PM      Profile for Ferquin   Author's Homepage   Email Ferquin   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hmm... if that's the case, I wonder if we'll be able to use old items on new Pokémon. If so, this could be the break we're looking for. Maybe not for R/S items, but at least for R/B/Y/G/S/C.

- - - - -
Ferquin N.C. Root
The Ferquinarium

TeLeFonE
X-treme rotary telephone
Member # 2293

Member Rated:
posted 04-17-2003 08:03 PM      Profile for TeLeFonE   Email TeLeFonE   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Those bastards.. all this hype about a potentially good Pokemon game for the Cube wasted for a piece of shit idea like that. I wanted an actual game.

- - - - -
fuck this username is gay

Rolken
Vulcan
Member # 7

Member Rated:
posted 04-17-2003 09:13 PM      Profile for Rolken   Author's Homepage   Email Rolken   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
They didn't really hype it to be the Next Big Thing. It was practically done before it was announced, and they said it wouldn't cost very much.
Ferquin
Farting Nudist
Member # 3269

Member Rated:
posted 04-17-2003 09:52 PM      Profile for Ferquin   Author's Homepage   Email Ferquin   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah, when I heard that it was gonna be real cheap and there'd be two versions, I figured it'd be some sort of expansion for Ru/Sa. I wasn't expecting a PC though, more like maybe playing Ru/Sa in 3-D or something that expanded the gameplay of Ru/Sa like exploring new areas or maybe a way to sail to Kanto or Johto, something to connect the old games with the new ones.

I'm disappointed, but at least it's something, and of course there's that mysterious May announcement, just in time for Pokémon Heroes to come out in theaters.

- - - - -
Ferquin N.C. Root
The Ferquinarium

Donald
Bob the Builder
Member # 1551

Member Rated:
posted 04-17-2003 10:27 PM      Profile for Donald   Email Donald      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Copying from one memory card to another == easy TM and Pokemon duping.

*schwing*

From: In your girl's panties | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
Charmeleon42
Date Rapist
Member # 1066

Member Rated:
posted 04-17-2003 10:32 PM      Profile for Charmeleon42   Author's Homepage   Email Charmeleon42   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Okay, here's the best use for this new pokemon box, that kicks the ass.

1. Give all 50 TM's to Zigzagoons or something.
2. Store them in your Pokemon box.
3. Insert second, empty memory card into slot #2.
4. Reset GC and goto main menu.
5. Copy PokeBox data to fresh card.
6. Enjoy all your new TM's [Big Grin]

<Donald> NINTENDO-SPONSORED CHEATING
<Donald> SCORE!

From: Mountain Dew Land | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Ferquin
Farting Nudist
Member # 3269

Member Rated:
posted 04-17-2003 10:39 PM      Profile for Ferquin   Author's Homepage   Email Ferquin   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hmm... I hope that works. 'Cause if you didn't know, Animal Crossing data can't be copied to other cards for some reason. Nintendo might just be smart enought to implement that sort of lockout for Pokémon.

[ 04-17-2003, 10:39 PM: Message edited by: Ferquin ]

- - - - -
Ferquin N.C. Root
The Ferquinarium

PikachuThunder
Farting Nudist
Member # 22

Member Rated:
posted 04-17-2003 11:23 PM      Profile for PikachuThunder        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Donald:
Copying from one memory card to another == easy TM and Pokemon duping.

*schwing*

Nintendo's way ahead of you. Either in the GameCube or Memory Card instruction manuals, it mentions that certain types of save data may not be copyable. I'd imagine this game would have such safeguards.
Ferquin
Farting Nudist
Member # 3269

Member Rated:
posted 04-17-2003 11:32 PM      Profile for Ferquin   Author's Homepage   Email Ferquin   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
See? Just like Animal Crossing!

Noooo...! Let's hope Nintendo overlooks this.

- - - - -
Ferquin N.C. Root
The Ferquinarium

Thom Burr
Farting Nudist
Member # 1267

Member Rated:
posted 04-18-2003 02:05 AM      Profile for Thom Burr   Email Thom Burr   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Wouldn't a USB memory card allow file copying no matter how many safeguards were built into Pokemon Box? USB cards made AC very hackable...

- - - - -
This is not a signature.

Jolt135
Farting Nudist
Member # 1974

Member Rated:
posted 04-18-2003 07:35 AM      Profile for Jolt135   Author's Homepage   Email Jolt135   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
GBA MegaMem (if/when it exists) could care less whether or not the GCN data is write-protected. 10 minutes for instant 16x replication of anything and everything you could possibly want.

And to get around the GSC/RS conversion conundrum...could I be seeing "Enter the stat quality of this Pokemon (0-31):" ?

From: Woodbridge, VA, USA | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
kikered
Farting Nudist
Member # 830

Member Rated:
posted 04-18-2003 08:54 AM      Profile for kikered   Email kikered   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
... the hell?! Just what we needed, something to throw off the "brand new start" of Ruby and Sapphire...
Ferquin
Farting Nudist
Member # 3269

Member Rated:
posted 04-18-2003 02:43 PM      Profile for Ferquin   Author's Homepage   Email Ferquin   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It was a brand new start. We all started fresh. Now we want our old Pokémon back. You gotta catch 'em all, right? And damnit! I want my Snorlax!

- - - - -
Ferquin N.C. Root
The Ferquinarium

White Cat
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 04-18-2003 05:26 PM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I must say I'm hoping that we will never be able to transfer RBYGSC Pokemon to RS, just the ability to catch the non-202 guys in the wild.

- - - - -
"Anybody gone into Whole Foods lately and see what they charge for arugula?"
-- Barack Obama, campaigning in Iowa

Porygone
The Goatse Man
Member # 805

Member Rated:
posted 04-18-2003 05:53 PM      Profile for Porygone   Email Porygone   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't mind if a few species were allowed into the R/S games, mainly to pull off 'impossible' breeding combinations (like getting Plusle/Minun/Spinda/etc. with Wish).

- - - - -
YOU'RE WINNER!

Haruka
Farting Nudist
Member # 3300

Member Rated:
posted 04-18-2003 08:58 PM      Profile for Haruka   Email Haruka   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well, there's also an USB Memory Card for the Gamecube that would allow you to save a copy on the PC, take them off the memory card, copy the PC save to the card, remove..repeat.
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 04-18-2003 10:41 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Wouldn't a USB memory card allow file copying no matter how many safeguards were built into Pokemon Box? USB cards made AC very hackable...

Yup. I've got one, it's very sweet...

It would allow you to do this...

*Transfer all 1337 Pokémon to USB memory card
*Backup save file onto your harddrive
*Transfer all pkmn to a friend or back to your GBA
*Restore previous save file to memory card...

You just cloned everything =)

Plus, with hex editing skills, you can edit the save file itself, giving us Jirachi, etc... without gamesharko =)

Ferquin
Farting Nudist
Member # 3269

Member Rated:
posted 04-19-2003 02:14 PM      Profile for Ferquin   Author's Homepage   Email Ferquin   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It can play R/S on the TV!

Well whoopty-frickin'-do! The PC is great and all, but with the GameBoy Player coming out for the Cube, this is just plain retarded.

[ 04-19-2003, 02:17 PM: Message edited by: Ferquin ]

- - - - -
Ferquin N.C. Root
The Ferquinarium

Charmeleon42
Date Rapist
Member # 1066

Member Rated:
posted 04-19-2003 02:28 PM      Profile for Charmeleon42   Author's Homepage   Email Charmeleon42   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Say hello to Dodrio mode then.

This is nothing but good.

From: Mountain Dew Land | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Ferquin
Farting Nudist
Member # 3269

Member Rated:
posted 04-19-2003 02:55 PM      Profile for Ferquin   Author's Homepage   Email Ferquin   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Meh. They might as well have just said they're making Stadium, but without the stadium.

- - - - -
Ferquin N.C. Root
The Ferquinarium

Uiru
Sketch Molester
Member # 437

Member Rated:
posted 04-20-2003 12:32 PM      Profile for Uiru   Author's Homepage   Email Uiru   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You'd pay more for a Stadium.

I would like to know if it'll have all the Lab functions, or if it'll just be the PC. I'd love to have the Pokédex location data.

Dodrio Mode... *drools*
~Uiru

- - - - -

AFRO NOOOOOOO!!!

Zeni
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 3109

Member Rated:
posted 04-22-2003 08:49 PM      Profile for Zeni     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Bad news.

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/game/rubisafa/box.html

Little orange box on the bottom says:

As for this software, it cannot communicate with pocket monster red * green * blue * ピカチュウ * gold & silver * crystal version. In addition, we do not correspond to " the ポケモンスタジアム " series. This software to play, game boy advance itself or the game boy advance SP itself and ' the pocket monster ruby * sapphire ' is necessary.

- - - - -
Every second, a woman has a baby.
Our job is to find this woman and stop her.

Ferquin
Farting Nudist
Member # 3269

Member Rated:
posted 04-22-2003 09:59 PM      Profile for Ferquin   Author's Homepage   Email Ferquin   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well, there goes my 850+ hours of playing Crystal down the toilet.

This fucking BLOWS! What the fuck was the point of playing this game and raising teams just to find out they ain't worth squat in the next game? The thing I really liked about this series was the backwards-compatibility. Being able to start from the original series and upgrading them in the next series. It added longevity and a sense of continuity to the game.

I'm seriously getting fed up with this crap. I am this close to just giving up the game series all together. [Mad]

[ 04-22-2003, 10:18 PM: Message edited by: Ferquin ]

- - - - -
Ferquin N.C. Root
The Ferquinarium

Ognob
Farting Nudist
Member # 1596

Member Rated:
posted 04-23-2003 12:05 AM      Profile for Ognob        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ahaha im glad
White Cat
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 04-23-2003 01:29 AM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
As for this software, it cannot communicate with pocket monster red * green * blue * ????? * gold & silver * crystal version.

Good.

Well, there goes my 850+ hours of playing Crystal down the toilet.

This fucking BLOWS! What the fuck was the point of playing this game and raising teams just to find out they ain't worth squat in the next game?

Don't be ridiculous. All your Pokemon in Crystal are still just as good as they've always been. And just how many RPG's allow you to carry your characters over to the sequel, anyway?

- - - - -
"Anybody gone into Whole Foods lately and see what they charge for arugula?"
-- Barack Obama, campaigning in Iowa

veloS
8=D~~O:
Member # 2636

Member Rated:
posted 04-23-2003 05:42 AM      Profile for veloS     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Exactly.

Still, it would be nice if I could transport my old team to Ruby. Ah well...

- - - - -
www.mightyrhapsody.com

kikered
Farting Nudist
Member # 830

Member Rated:
posted 04-23-2003 05:04 PM      Profile for kikered   Email kikered   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Excellent. Time to get back to plotting noob (a.k.a. stupid dummy at my school) domination...
Ferquin
Farting Nudist
Member # 3269

Member Rated:
posted 04-23-2003 08:42 PM      Profile for Ferquin   Author's Homepage   Email Ferquin   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by White Cat:
Don't be ridiculous. All your Pokemon in Crystal are still just as good as they've always been. And just how many RPG's allow you to carry your characters over to the sequel, anyway?

I still wanted to see how they'd compare to the new Ru/Sa Pokémon. I WANT MY DAMNED SNORLAX!!

In any case, the whole backwards-compatibility thing was really really appealing to me. I thought for sure that there'd be some way to keep that going. I mean, I thought that the others were still coded into Ru/Sa, right? This still sucks. I wanted to have fun breeding my Crystal Pokémon and having their offspring join up with my Ruby team. I miss my Snorlax! [Frown]

And to answer the other question, Golden Sun. And in a way, The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages/Seasons.

- - - - -
Ferquin N.C. Root
The Ferquinarium

MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 04-23-2003 10:03 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I still wanted to see how they'd compare to the new Ru/Sa Pokémon. I WANT MY DAMNED SNORLAX!!

Me too :massivetears:

We'll get the box for now, later they'll make a gamecube pkmn game that's a real game... in time...

- - - - -
The legs and thighs should make up roughly 75% of the entire vertical build of your character. This allows your character to run really fast and wear skirts with a hemline shorter than a pencil eraser. In an ideal world, women would simply be two large eyeballs lumped on top of a couple gigantic breasts resting on 8-foot tall legs. All the other nonessential parts, like the ribcage, arms, and neck, can be safely discarded and used on your next drawing of the uber-demon bent on destroying Neo-Tokyo2.

All times are ET (US)
This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.